What's new

Pakistan Vs Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what he has done till now in those 9 or 7 innings?? Nothing. :lol:

So STFU.

supported the middle order, because he comes at number 6,7 or even lower

you are crying and whining like a baby :cry::cry::cry::cry: go cry to your mama

well im not satisfied with sarfaraz ahmed batting he has to improve alot becoz i see saeed ajmal is better batsman than him confidant and can hit few and sarfarz look like lost soul cant hit cant go for singles so hope this weak link should remove quickly not again with kamran akmal but some one better not zulqarnain nor adnan akmal are not good batters so bring someone new now and bring nasir jamshed as opener he is in good form and he deserve in place of imran ferhat

Oh wow Bangladesh is a really minnow team. They got us out on 177 yet their batting collapsed in front of our spinners. Even Shoaib Malik gave them a tough time :lol:
Bangladesh 119 all out and now Pakistan has won 22 consecutive ODI games against Bangladesh.

I was just amazed, they had the match right in their hands! What was the guy thinking trying to hit a six when you barely have any wickets left yet have plenty of balls. Just take singles and finish the game, jeez!

Not even a slightest grievance that we lost to our brothers. After all Pakistan is also my team. :pakistan:

But, my concern is that is Bangladeshi improving? :rolleyes:

You need to play against another international team to get the better picture.

well as long as they will hide behind BBCi for few dollars to run their cricket result will be the same time now pakistan got a record with this to most consecutive wins against a same team is now 22 and we equeled it with aussies one more and we will on top and one more thing which i noticed this tournament is hosted by Bangladesh but sponsors are from pakistan well is they are that minow that cannot even find few sponsors well i have good advice for them stop backing BCCI for dollars if you want to survive and one message also to ICC still pakistan is on same ranking after winning series in WI,ZIM,SL and now in bangladesh if india winn one series they go 5 ranking above and sakib is on ICC all rounder ranking in every format why i dont think he deserve it no hafeez no afridi in all rounder ranking show how ICC is ***** of BCCI after perfoming again and again still no clue and ajmal is now most wicket taker in the calander year why he is on no 8 in ranking i cannot bellieve ICC ranking is nuts

Assalam alaikum

mubarak pak team ko and sub ko

and for our bangladeshi team, forget the past and focus on test series now

and good luck

TARIQ

sarfaraz is not good enough cant hold on catches and batting is rubbish dont even deserve chance in u 19 team we should start hunting for good all rounder keeper now

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

umer akmal is doing good job he is good batter but still has to proove that he is good keepr if he do i think we should keep him till he make blunders like his brother

No surprise there. Bd team is baby compare to Pak team.

Hamari taraf se ap sab Pakistani Bhaio ko dili mubarakbad. :pakistan:

well i think they should polish umer akmal as a keeper rather thn sarfaraz as batsman

i barely slept last night since i was up late watching the match

initially when we were out with such a small score i was quite worried. Our batters got off to a sloppy start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom