What's new

Pakistan Vs Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
This series is going to be a shameful series for us

Dont take it to heart. brother at least half of your team are not in prison in uk

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

umer akmal he deserve this bike more than looooser

he should be locked up with his brother kamran. Actually we can give free transfer to some of these guys you can have them

That Nasser Hussain guy is one for the future.

That Nasser Hussain guy is one for the future.

Yaar he makes a 100 against Pakistan last week and the aussie coach Stuart Law has him batting at number 8? Whats all that about? Far too low. Classy little player - looks comfortable at the wicket. Definate talent.

Muhammad Hafeez given wrongly out when he was playing very well on 143 , i was expecting his double century but billy doctrove once again lives up to his reputation of being a poor umpire specially against Pakistan

lol. Nasir won the bike because it was the prize For BEST BANGLADESHI PLAYER. Do you want to give that to pakistani players as well ?? :lol:
Dont take his childish comment seriously. he probablty want that bike :D

We have to change our cricket culture...... Only school drop outs become cricketer in Bangladesh ( exception Shahriar nafees who was opener of our college cricket team:lol:). But you need to have intelligence beside skill.... For example Ashraful the most idiot cricketer in the history of world cricket always lacked vision. this guy never had any idea of pitch, good ball, bad ball, how to bat under different situation..... I have seen many local better players in my life who had potential to be world class but never took it seriously......

We should develop school cricket and sort out cricket talents and nurture them under direct observation from cricket board. There is no other way.

p.s. i was a good leg spinner, my friends used to call me Warni. i had to leave cricket when i was in class eight due to study pressure.............:cry:

We have to change our cricket culture...... Only school drop outs become cricketer in Bangladesh ( exception Shahriar nafees who was opener of our college cricket team:lol:). But you need to have intelligence beside skill.... For example Ashraful the most idiot cricketer in the history of world cricket always lacked vision. this guy never had any idea of pitch, good ball, bad ball, how to bat under different situation..... I have seen many local better players in my life who had potential to be world class but never took it seriously......

We should develop school cricket and sort out cricket talents and nurture them under direct observation from cricket board. There is no other way.

p.s. i was a good leg spinner, my friends used to call me Warni. i had to leave cricket when i was in class eight due to study pressure.............:cry:

haha so you became warni in eight class ...i wonder if you would have continued to play till today you would have become the father of warni lol but seriously it really frustrate me too, the way bangladesh cricket team is loosing

I am confident that in days to come even afghanistan cricket team will give a tough time to bangladesh .... bangladesh team doesnt seem to learn from mistakes ...

I have seen many domestic players here playing better than bangladeshi team but seriously they need to work out .... Being a brotherly nation we want bangladeshi cricket to groom ...why not your cricket board send some players in Pakistan to get training at academic or even domestic level ...that might help them in grooming

Looking at our team, they look very weak and suffering from malnutrition. I just don't know what is the problem. God dammit what is it. Food isn't one so what the f is it. :angry::hitwall::hitwall:

Take a good look at Bd players and compare with other international team. They look like, they haven't eaten in days. These guys aren't capable of wining match against other team. Just not gonna happen.

Pakistan has to improve batting too, all top order & middle order is a failure in entire ODI vs SriLanka & Bdsh(except 1 ODI against Bdsh) all the matches Pakistan won is due to excellent god gifted bowling talent. Misbah & Younis need to be more faster, their batting sometimes frustrate me & i start praying 'ya Allah misbah out hojai, ya Allah younis out hojai' lol, it is cuz they are playing very slow & wasting bowls.

Take a good look at Bd players and compare with other international team. They look like, they haven't eaten in days. These guys aren't capable of wining match against other team. Just not gonna happen.

Brother - Thats a bit harsh. We need to move forward and think of solutions on how to improve. The talent is their and needs to be brought out. I have heard rumours that Bangladesh are going to be invited to play in Pakistans national competition. This may give the Bangladeshi team some good practice for the future. I really hope they click as we need Banladesh in the international arena.

Brother - Thats a bit harsh. We need to move forward and think of solutions on how to improve. The talent is their and needs to be brought out. I have heard rumours that Bangladesh are going to be invited to play in Pakistans national competition. This may give the Bangladeshi team some good practice for the future. I really hope they click as we need Banladesh in the international arena.

I am just disappointed. These guys getting paid well yet performed like looser. I mean it's ok to loose but we need to see some competition. I mean I don't see any resistance from BD side.

If what you saying is true and if Bd team goes there to play then it will definitely help our team mentally and physically. In our national league, our club always get Pakistani players and they are very popular in Bd.

Assalam alaikum

that is very good if bd team come and compete in cricket season.

bd team needs a lot of encouragement even if u provide them the best facilities and good amount of money still it takes time i see them trying hard

wish u ppl best of luck

TARIQ

As you guys know this is December and this month Bangladesh become Pakistan bashing time. I am actually happy that Bd team losing against Pakistan and here is why: If Bd was wining against Pakistan then the bengali nationalist(anti-Islamic, Bharti dalal low life bigots) would have bark like a dog that like 71, bengali once again beat the hell out of Pakistanis, bla, bla. They would have trun this into a dirty politics rather than just a game. :disagree:

At least Pakistan team shut the hell out of those low life losers. Thanks a lot Pakistan team. :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom