What's new

Pakistan Vs Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do you live?

Match finished earlier than eight PST.

well im not satisfied with sarfaraz ahmed batting he has to improve alot becoz i see saeed ajmal is better batsman than him confidant and can hit few and sarfarz look like lost soul cant hit cant go for singles so hope this weak link should remove quickly not again with kamran akmal but some one better not zulqarnain nor adnan akmal are not good batters so bring someone new now and bring nasir jamshed as opener he is in good form and he deserve in place of imran ferhat

We don't need Sarfraz. He can not bat. Wicket keeping is not an issue. Umar Akmal and Younis Khan can do that.

Shoaib malik needs to go back to India and play in IPL. his batting has also failed. batsmen like Nasir Jamshaid, Imran Nazir, Taufeeq Umar, Ahmed Shehzad need to be in.

For bowling we need Anwar Ali. Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCXv1VGPEA8

377816_2797741179912_1149976472_33323171_274687019_n.jpg

I think Bangladesh batted pathetically in a poor way...it was lot easier to bat in 2nd innings because of dew the ball was coming onto the bat nicely and skidding off the pitch, there was not that much turn compared to when bang was bowling ...it was evident from the second wicket partnership in bangladesh innings ...but then as usual the batting collapsed and they lost what would have been a relatively easy victory for them

jeeta series pak par bike bangali ko mili kuch samjh ma nahe aya kher

We don't need Sarfraz. He can not bat. Wicket keeping is not an issue. Umar Akmal and Younis Khan can do that.

Shoaib malik needs to go back to India and play in IPL. his batting has also failed. batsmen like Nasir Jamshaid, Imran Nazir, Taufeeq Umar, Ahmed Shehzad need to be in.

For bowling we need Anwar Ali. Watch this: Pakistan's New Upcoming Champion Bowler Anwar Ali.mp4 - YouTube

ANWAR ALI played in International Cricket...and failed to perform...
He lacks speed

umer akmal he deserve this bike more than looooser

umer akmal he deserve this bike more than looooser

I think you are loosing your language.... there is no need to call anyone a looser ....If Pakistan have won the series doesnt mean you start to degrade others... dont forget that Pakistan team too has lost many in miseries ....

Today Bangladesh bowled out for 135. Saeed and Rehman 3 each and Gul and Cheema 2 each.
Pakistan 132 for 0. Hafeez 74 and Umar 53.....
Could be a long long 2nd and 3rd day for the Bangladeshi boys

Today Bangladesh bowled out for 135. Saeed and Rehman 3 each and Gul and Cheema 2 each.
Pakistan 132 for 0. Hafeez 74 and Umar 53.....
Could be a long long 2nd and 3rd day for the Bangladeshi boys

Correction Abdul Rehman. Rehman is the name of ALLAH so never forget to use Abdul before that

This series is going to be a shameful series for us

This series is going to be a shameful series for us

Don't take it to heart ..... it happens ...... My concern is when bangladesh will show the mature touch in their game .....they play so carelessly ...i feel for the spectators who turn out in numbers to support their team but everytime they had to go disappointed

Our batting sucks :sick:

Bro - dont lose heart. There is obviously a fundamental issue that exists at grass root cricket. The talent is obviously their. Patience and coaching at grass roots. The squad is extremely young and as long as they stick together with gel.
Perhaps an idea maybe to play a Bangladesh side in Pakistani inter state cricket and join our national league to give the cricketers experience and valuable match practice. I was talking to an influential Pakistani involved with the PCB this morning and he said this offer was going to be made to the BCB. In England they have allowed Scotland, Ireland and Holland to play county cricket games so why not give this assistance to our Bangladeshi brothers? :enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom