What's new

Pakistan Vs Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umar Akmal should not be dropped.

Adnan Akmal is good for the tests.

Sarfraz Ahmed needs to get his act right.

Shoaib Malik also needs to get his batting right.

Umar Akmal should not be dropped.

Adnan Akmal is good for the tests.

Sarfraz Ahmed needs to get his act right.

Shoaib Malik also needs to get his batting right.

sarfaraz need to get his acts right??, he took 4 catches today which includes 3 off the edge caught behind close catches

Sarfaraz Ahmed is doing great as a wicket keeper. Shafiq needs to be brought back and Younis should retire from ODI. Also why not test Shazaib Hasan as an opener along with Hafeez in ODIs?

Sarfaraz Ahmed is doing great as a wicket keeper. Shafiq needs to be brought back and Younis should retire from ODI. Also why not test Shazaib Hasan as an opener along with Hafeez in ODIs?

more thn shahzaib, fawad should be brought for middle order

more thn shahzaib, fawad should be brought for middle order

I feel sorry for Fawad. He did nothing to be out of the team. He was consistent and a good middle order batsmen. His ODI avg is 37.68 and Test avg is 41.66 with 1 crucial century.
Makes you wonder if PCB has a bias against cricketers from a specific region.

I feel sorry for Fawad. He did nothing to be out of the team. He was consistent and a good middle order batsmen. His ODI avg is 37.68 and Test avg is 41.66 with 1 crucial century.

karachites dont have parchi, thts why

many cricket enthusiasts are willing to remove sarfraz and replace umer akmal or adnan akmal, but i wonder umer is as worse as senior akmal if not worst, and adnan is not special with bat too, that leaves will sarfraz which has safest gloves in pak side now

I think Shoaib Malik should be kicked out and some new talent should be brought in, he has not been impressive at all and hes only getting older. Might as well bring a new kid in who will give a similar performance but will be groomed for the future.

As for the matches, Bangladesh really need to get their batting sorted out. Even Pakistan is disapointing in the batting, but our bowlers bail us out again and again.

Bangladesh can not win against Pakistan because like regular Bangladeshis, even our player look up Afridi. Forget about it. :azn:

it was a good match.....it obviously is a no-brainer here --- BoomBooM Afridi was man of the match. Actually our batting did not really look on point --of course Afridi brought it to a dramatic end (after taking 5 wickets previous innings)

good game Bangladesh

---------- Post added at 07:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 AM ----------

i was a bit surprised to see sohail tanveer sit this one out; some re-shuffling going on

Shoaib Malik shouldnt have been on the roster today, but o well

TYPICAL DAY OF A BANGLADESHI SUPPORTER............

before match: we are going to blow you away........

After 10 over : We are going to win Insha-Allah.

After 25 over: A win is still possible.

Half Time: we want good competition....

After 25th over: yea Allah, please help us to avoid lowest team total record..................

After the Match: Dream on.................................................

dude, it's all part of the game......

remember our DISASTROUS tour in Australia in 2009? The one where we lost pretty much every match (2 tests 2 odis and 2 t20s i believe) except one

you win some, you lose some. Pakistan tends to be unpredictable at times but Alhamdulillah lately there is a bit more consistency. Mirpur pitch seems to have been very spinner friendly

dude, it's all part of the game......

remember our DISASTROUS tour in Australia in 2009? The one where we lost pretty much every match (2 tests 2 odis and 2 t20s i believe) except one

you win some, you lose some. Pakistan tends to be unpredictable at times but Alhamdulillah lately there is a bit more consistency. Mirpur pitch seems to have been very spinner friendly

That's the most stupid thing BD has come up. They made the spinning track so they thought they can trouble Pakistan with spin. But they forgot the kind of spin attack Pakistan has and got owned.

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

Fawad is ordinary and so is Shahzeb. Sarfaraz is a pathetic batsman. That shot he played yesterday was awful. At moment the only Cricketer who deserves to be in the team from Karachi is Asad Shafiq.

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

karachites dont have parchi, thts why

many cricket enthusiasts are willing to remove sarfraz and replace umer akmal or adnan akmal, but i wonder umer is as worse as senior akmal if not worst, and adnan is not special with bat too, that leaves will sarfraz which has safest gloves in pak side now

Umar Akmal should be the wicket keeper since Sarfarz was very disappointing with the the bat. Umar Akmal is hugely talented and much more talented than Kamran or Sarfaraz. Even though he gets himself out on some stupid ball but still he is one of the most talented batsman of Pakistan. There is no reason for throwing Umar out of the team.

People still watch Pakistan, play cricket? Despite the corruption charges and major pundits stating that corruption exist higher up the chain. Pakistan should remove itslf from the wretched sport of cricket and focus it's attention on other sports.

Bangladesh are absolutely shocking at cricket and just like Pakistan would be wise to focus on other sports such as football, rugby or combat sports which have great potential to be a massive success within both countries.

People still watch Pakistan, play cricket? Despite the corruption charges and major pundits stating that corruption exist higher up the chain. Pakistan should remove itslf from the wretched sport of cricket and focus it's attention on other sports.

Ahhhh. Thanks but no thanks. :)

Fawad is ordinary and so is Shahzeb. Sarfaraz is a pathetic batsman. That shot he played yesterday was awful. At moment the only Cricketer who deserves to be in the team from Karachi is Asad Shafiq.

Ordinary Fawad has a higher batting avg then almost everyone from the current batting lineup. The situations he came in were difficult but he handled them perfectly. The most saddest part is that he was dropped for no reason. Its the biggest tragedy of Pakistan Cricket. On one hand you have inconsistent players like Imran Farhat being selected but consistent players like Fawad are being neglected. Also Shazaib hasn't had many chances to play international cricket yet in his 3 ODIs he already has one half century. His stats in domestic cricket at pretty good and he can really help out the pathetic batting lineup Pakistan has. He scores fast and is perfect for an opener along with Hafeez.

I agree that Fawad should be back in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom