What's new

Pakistan Vs Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bangladesh are playing brilliantly - if only they had the confidence and started the game like this!

PAK is use to slip while chasing small total :D
75/5

3 fours in a row already.

Afridi is king again!

By the way do you guys realize Misbah is the most successful 1 day captain EVER? After today he has won 11 out of 12 one day games he has captained - nobody can beat this record!!

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

PAKISTAN WIN AGAIN!!!

and PAK WINS

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

20th straight win for PAK against Bangladesh

i thought Pakistan play long to create some fun

Afridi is king again!

By the way do you guys realize Misbah is the most successful 1 day captain EVER? After today he has won 11 out of 12 one day games he has captained - nobody can beat this record!!

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

PAKISTAN WIN AGAIN!!!

More than Misbah, i love the coach. The coach with selection powers is what Pakistan needs.

More than Misbah, i love the coach. The coach with selection powers is what Pakistan needs.

Consistency is only achieved by the team playing regularly - not chopping and changing all the time - the coach needs a good run in managing the team - at least 2 years. This will certainly make the team stronger. Plenty of talent coming through!

I say keep Mohsin Khan, and get a Batting coach in, he is doing the job perfectly.

Misbah is really good as well.

Afridi is on song.

The team is playing as a team, well done boys.

Bangladesh are playing brilliantly - if only they had the confidence and started the game like this!

Yaar it was just an effort by Pakistani team to make match interesting. As Lala says we have big hearts. :D

Good job by Pakistani Team. But they finished the match so fast :angry: I woke up at 9 am to watch the game and found out Pakistan had already won :argh:

Ahh The Time has come when Afridi bails Pakistan out , another dream come true :D

In the spirit of not sprinkling salt on anyone's wounds, I will say "better luck next time" to Bangladesh, & to Pakistan: "well played, but the batting seriously needs to be looked at."

I'd like to keep reliable/consistent players on the team. These are the players I feel are consistent:

Mohammad Hafeez (consistent with both bat & the ball).
Younis Khan
Misbah ul Haq
Shahid Afridi
Saeed Ajmal
Umer Gul

At the end of the day, it is the consistency of these players that rescues Pakistan. The other players are undependable. These players also have a very sound technique with both the bat & the ball, which makes them consistent. The other players, especially many of the batsmen, don't have a sound technique. Which makes them unreliable. Pakistan needs to remove the deadwood (this includes the Akmal brothers), & replace them with consistent, dependable players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom