What's new

Pakistan Vs Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
TYPICAL DAY OF A BANGLADESHI SUPPORTER............

before match: we are going to blow you away........

After 10 over : We are going to win Insha-Allah.

After 25 over: A win is still possible.

Half Time: we want good competition....

After 25th over: yea Allah, please help us to avoid lowest team total record..................

After the Match: Dream on.................................................

bangladesh should stick in there, its hard for a team to adjust when so much cricket is played, because the team doesnt have time to recover.

for my mind bangladesh should seperate test/odi team, it allows the player to concentrate on ONE skill and mindset, finding the players is a stretch but it will take time.

also they need to make sure they really work had on fielding, no excuses for that.

Bangladesh v Pakistan, 1st ODI, Mirpur
Pakistan team
Mohammad Hafeez, Imran Farhat, Younis Khan, Misbah-ul-Haq*, Shoaib Malik, Umar Akmal, Sarfraz Ahmed†, Shahid Afridi, Saeed Ajmal, Umar Gul, Aizaz Cheema
Bangladesh team
Tamim Iqbal,Shahriar Nafees, Naeem Islam, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim*†, Mahmudullah, Nasir Hossain, Farhad Reza, Abdur Razzak, Rubel Hossain, Shafiul Islam

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

Bangladesh won the toss and elected to bat

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

Hafeez gets Tamim for DUCK in 1st over
Bangladesh 2/1

Sarfraz drops

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

and GUL strikes Bangladesh 2 down for 6 runs

Malik gets 3rd wkt for PAK
Ban 3 down

Boom Boom strikes twice in an over :D
Bangladesh 5 down
31/5

I am distressed at Bangladesh - they simply don't seem to be learning the basics. Pakistan is a generous big hearted nation - maybe we should send some of our players and let them keep the Akmal brothers...:azn:

Imran Farhat gone... if i'm not wrong Farhat played for Biman Bangladesh

Bsangladesh should just give up on cricket. They are hopeless.
I just hate such comments.....

You guys are just bldy fcukng retards.....

getting bullied in Aus. and releasing the pent up anger somewhere else.

oh twist in match...
PAK 42/3

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

PAK 44/4 ........

Pakistan are 64 for 5 ...........as Shahid Afridi walks to the crease............................

and he has just been dropped at first slip still need 29 boys..........

I am sure every batsman who faced Boom Boom Afridi had nightmares about him :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom