What's new

Pakistan vs Australia - March 19, 2011 - Cricket World Cup 2011

Rain can be good for Pakistan.....if Pakistan will losing.....1 point to both teams , Pakistam ll be at no 2..

nah your calculation is wrong it will place Pakistan at number 3 position .

SL already have 9 points and if tomorrow's match gets drawn then both Pak will have 9 points while Aus will have 10 points each but as the NRR of SL and AUS is better than that of Pak so it will place SL and Aus ahead of Pakistan

In that case if india wins from WI it will be a Pak vs India QF

SL already have 9 points and if tomorrow's match gets drawn then both Pak and Aus will also have 9 points each but as the NRR of SL and AUS is better than that of Pak so it will place SL and Aus ahead of Pakistan

i want that match....:cheesy:

indeed, maybe they should have a game of indoor cricket instead

I personally think the way number of games get ruined by bad weather specially in mega events ,ICC needs to take some steps ,may be they can pass a rule for the cricketing countries to build indoor stadiums ,like the stadium with convertable roofs atleast that will help the game .i think there is an indoor stadium in AUS

i want that match....:cheesy:

Personally i don't want that, because if it happens thn the match will be in Ahmedaabad infront of a hostile crowd and various other factors also having an impact on the game ,so it will not be good for the game specially with the two big matches still to come

SL already have 9 points and if tomorrow's match gets drawn then both Pak and Aus will also have 9 points each but as the NRR of SL and AUS is better than that of Pak so it will place SL and Aus ahead of Pakistan

actually your wrong too.. australia already has 9 points, due to winning 4 times and sharing 1 point with sri lanka

if match is called off, australia will lead the group table.. if australia lose, then pakistan will be on top of the ladder

if we do indeed share points, the ladder will end up like this... australia, sri lanka, pakistan, new zealand

I personally think the way number of games get ruined by bad weather specially in mega events ,ICC needs to take some steps ,may be they can pass a rule for the cricketing countries to build indoor stadiums ,like the stadium with convertable roofs atleast that will help the game .i think there is an indoor stadium in AUS

lol.. indoor cricket is alot different to normal cricket... ur thinking of it as being normal.. alot of our stadiums here can close the roof and keep the rain out yes

actually your wrong too.. australia already has 9 points, due to winning 4 times and sharing 1 point with sri lanka

if match is called off, australia will lead the group table.. if australia lose, then pakistan will be on top of the ladder

if we do indeed share points, the ladder will end up like this... australia, sri lanka, pakistan, new zealand

mybad ,but still in this case too if game gets washed out Pakistan will be at number 3 position

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

lol.. indoor cricket is alot different to normal cricket... ur thinking of it as being normal.. alot of our stadiums here can close the roof and keep the rain out yes

lol i thought by indoor you mean covered stadiums

if pakistan loses... you will stay 4th on the ladder... draw and you go to third, win, and you go to first

haha nah, i meant real indoor cricket lol.. but yeh why dont they hook up a massive tarp to cover the stadium and make the rain fall outside stadium? lol

You all pray for a sunny day so we can have a good match

if pakistan loses... you will stay 4th on the ladder... draw and you go to third, win, and you go to first

haha nah, i meant real indoor cricket lol.. but yeh why dont they hook up a massive tarp to cover the stadium and make the rain fall outside stadium? lol

yes lol we are in a magic position we can have 3 results and through 3 results we can get any of these positions with the exception of the 2nd one

Yeah they can ,the way they are earning they can build such infra-structure ,but i think they are insane to think of such issues

yes lol we are in a magic position we can have 3 results and through 3 results we can get any of these positions with the exception of the 2nd one

Yeah they can ,the way they are earning they can build such infra-structure ,but i think they are insane to think of such issues

in any case, this game only really matters for bragging right and position of who to face in finals... maybe it would suit pakistan or australia better to lose, so they can go against a weaker opponent in first week of finals

in any case, this game only really matters for bragging right and position of who to face in finals... maybe it would suit pakistan or australia better to lose, so they can go against a weaker opponent in first week of finals

Actually it will be gamble because the positions in group B are still not that clear
.for instance if india wins from WI ,india will remain at 2nd that means the 3rd team from group A will face india and WI will slip to number 4 and that means 1st from group A will face them but in case if india looses from WI then WI will jump to 2nd position and England at number 4 while india at number 3 so there is a complete change of dynamics here

well in that case... either a draw or a win is in aus best interest.. and winning is in pakistans interest

england is crap... and i dont see WI beating india

Summary

Remove the draw match out of equation ..

if Pakistan win .. Easier team in QF
if Pakistan Loose then PAK vs SA in QF

Thats it ..

Now wait for match to Begin ...

Back
Top Bottom