What's new

Pakistan vs Australia - March 19, 2011 - Cricket World Cup 2011

if pakistan play according to their strength than it will be nail bitter if pakistan bats first and score more than 270 runs than bye bye for aussies in this match

yes we need to win so in quarters we have easy opponent to face and make aussies sweet little bit more may be this is the day which is going to be bad for last 11 years for aussies last time they lost aginast us and we can do it again if in 11 years no one made them losse in WC than it must be we are going to do this in last 2003 we almost hit them hard but symond came in way but if we do same perfomance i dont think so anyone like symond or gilly are playing in aussie team who will turn game on its head this is bad time fr aussies playing in WC what we need to do make pressure on tait and lee if we attack them from the word go if our openers gave us good start and in middle younis and misbah milk their bowler 5 runs in over and openers gave us good start and shafiq scored 40 odd runs boy aussies going to be in trouble

Pakistan needs to defeat a BIG side now. They have to prove themselves against Aussies, because if they lose, they'll most probably face SA in the quarters.

I want Pakistan to loose.

Because I want Ind pak clash in quarterfinals.:cheers:

According to Chummi baba Pakistan is gona win this match :coffee:

:lol:

On paper Aus have more chance because of their strong fielding,opening and bowling and Pakistan's poor fielding,bad opening and fragile batting also the way akmal is keeping but you never know with Pakistan team

but Pakistan against AUS have won very few matches ,i hope they can utilize the advantage of Ponting's poor form with the bat this time around .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom