What's new

Pakistan vs Australia - March 19, 2011 - Cricket World Cup 2011

bad news laane waale ko thukai pade gi ab :)

btw itna imp match our black out, bhai one match tu sakun se dekhne de dia karo, phir jitna din chahe black out karo, nobody watches shitty pakkii channels anyway

i cant understand yeh sab pakistan main hi q hota hai

Bhai mera kaam tha bataana...Aaagey aap jaano aap ne kia kerna hai :)

I have a bad news for you guys :P

Tomorrow the cable operators all over Pakistan have called for a strike and they have planned to observe a complete black out, which means that no channel and I repeat no channel what so ever will be aired. And this is all over a row between Geo and other channels. So call you internet service providers and immediately upgrade you internet packages and speed. You may need it tomorrow if you are interested in Pak vs Australia :D

Don't worry PTV zinda baad

Weather forecast is full of rain between Pakistan n Australia. So a smart DL cookie will have his way...

na kar yar , not this time man .i want full match otherwise it will just spoil my weekend,btw who told you about weather forecast

i think its going to be a good game... australia isnt playing that good, and pakistan will be tough opposition

i think it could go both ways

but i am barracking for australia wooot

Weather forecast

The weather in Sri Lanka is likely to disturb the world cup group A match between Australia and Pakistan. Weather forecast for Colombo predicts it will be thunderstorm in the afternoon and the match could be affected or might be abandoned.
The match is scheduled to be played at the R Premadasa Stadium in Colombo, Sri Lanka on Saturday,March 19.
Earlier this month, match between Sri Lanka and Australia was washed out by the rain. If it rained then it will be another loss of a big match in the recent world cup.
Pakistan and Australia are fully prepared for the big game, but weather seems to be an obstacle, who knows it will be rain or not ?

lol if the match gets drawn due to rain than it will result into 1 point each for both teams which will place Pakistan at number 3 position after Aus and SL respectively .

and you know what does it mean? it means it will be Pakistan vs India QF

only if india wins from WI

i think its going to be a good game... australia isnt playing that good, and pakistan will be tough opposition

i think it could go both ways

but i am barracking for australia wooot

it will only be a good match rather it will only be a match if the weather forecast proves wrong.

Weather forecast

The weather in Sri Lanka is likely to disturb the world cup group A match between Australia and Pakistan. Weather forecast for Colombo predicts it will be thunderstorm in the afternoon and the match could be affected or might be abandoned.
The match is scheduled to be played at the R Premadasa Stadium in Colombo, Sri Lanka on Saturday,March 19.
Earlier this month, match between Sri Lanka and Australia was washed out by the rain. If it rained then it will be another loss of a big match in the recent world cup.
Pakistan and Australia are fully prepared for the big game, but weather seems to be an obstacle, who knows it will be rain or not ?

Rain can be good for Pakistan.....if Pakistan will losing.....1 point to both teams , Pakistam ll be at no 2..

Back
Top Bottom