What's new

Pakistan vs Australia - March 19, 2011 - Cricket World Cup 2011

If Pakistan wins, it will be top team of group A and if lose than it will be 4th.

Contact chummi baba to know about future of this world cup! :P

Weather forecast is full of rain between Pakistan n Australia. So a smart DL cookie will have his way...

In other words, they will either play SA or West Indies-England in all likelihood.

Win ( face WI/England) and lose (face South Africa).

BTW all the best to Pakistan. Aussie shouldn't win this WC as said by many. I will support any team against Aussies.

My line up:
Kamran Akmal
Mohd. Hafeez
Abdul Razzak
Asad Shafiq
Younis Khan
Misbah ul Haq
Umar Akmal
Shahid Afridi
Umar Gul
Shoaib Akhtar/Junaid Khan
Saeed Ajmal

I'm pretty sure that Rehman will start instead of Ajmal and they will open bowling with him. Junaid Khan might be in today's match.

My line up:
Kamran Akmal
Mohd. Hafeez
Abdul Razzak
Asad Shafiq
Younis Khan
Misbah ul Haq
Umar Akmal
Shahid Afridi
Umar Gul
Shoaib Akhtar/Junaid Khan
Saeed Ajmal

I'm pretty sure that Rehman will start instead of Ajmal and they will open bowling with him. Junaid Khan might be in today's match.

Geo says, Shoaib Akhtar won't be playing.

Then either Wahab Riaz or Junaid Khan will replace him. Although for some reason I think they will play Junaid Khan, thats why they were hiding him before.He didn't even play against the minnow teams.

If Pakistan wins, they end up 1st in the table

If they lose they end up last (amongst qualifying teams).

What a set up for Pakistan.

I have a bad news for you guys :P

Tomorrow the cable operators all over Pakistan have called for a strike and they have planned to observe a complete black out, which means that no channel and I repeat no channel what so ever will be aired. And this is all over a row between Geo and other channels. So call you internet service providers and immediately upgrade you internet packages and speed. You may need it tomorrow if you are interested in Pak vs Australia :D

I have a bad news for you guys :P

Tomorrow the cable operators all over Pakistan have called for a strike and they have planned to observe a complete black out, which means that no channel and I repeat no channel what so ever will be aired. And this is all over a row between Geo and other channels. So call you internet service providers and immediately upgrade you internet packages and speed. You may need it tomorrow if you are interested in Pak vs Australia :D

bad news laane waale ko thukai pade gi ab :)

btw itna imp match our black out, bhai one match tu sakun se dekhne de dia karo, phir jitna din chahe black out karo, nobody watches shitty pakkii channels anyway

i cant understand yeh sab pakistan main hi q hota hai

Back
Top Bottom