West Indies-
England-

Quarters of my concern-

Pakistan vs South Africa-
India vs New Zealand-

My prediction baba died right here- so next i am clueless :D-

@Glorious resolve

match ho tau sahi yar ,rain is expected with a thunderstorm

lou ji cable operators ne saray private channel band kardiye, yahan koi eik musibat ha

can somebody provide me with the link of watching live cricket extra?

if Pakistan def the Australia and India than its make upset in the entire world cup. it is tuff but possible to win the match against Aus and India..
i think if our team play the match with out think they playing with india and Australia than no doubt they surviving.

Noting is impossible...:cool:

Pakistan are best when they are the underdogs. On paper, Pakistan has no single player that can trouble the Aussie batsmen or make easy runs on their bowling.

Every player will have to bring their A game against Australia and play with all their heart. Australian team is a machine, Pakistani team plays with heart and on any given day that can be the difference between winning and losing.

نَصْرٌ مِّن اللَّهِ وَفَتْحٌ قَرِيبٌ

Not for the petty, insignificant things like cricket, thank you. Overture for bigger things, overture to bigger things, naSruminAllaah.

Pakistan are best when they are the underdogs. On paper, Pakistan has no single player that can trouble the Aussie batsmen or make easy runs on their bowling.

Every player will have to bring their A game against Australia and play with all their heart. Australian team is a machine, Pakistani team plays with heart and on any given day that can be the difference between winning and losing.

If you dont mind- i have copied your signature :D-

whats the weather forecast????

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Australia is going to win the world cup again.

abhi yeh group match nai hua, tu ne australia ko WC jistwaadia???

Not for the petty, insignificant things like cricket, thank you. Overture for bigger things, overture to bigger things, naSruminAllaah.

Jaanay de gussa yaar, its not like there is a finite number of Dua's I can ask from Allah, so maango and remember, Saroo ka darakht hota sabse ooncha hai lekin koi phal (edible) nahi lugta uspe.

Kamran akmal is opening in today's match as of latest news

Back
Top Bottom