What's new

Pakistan UAVs News & Discussions

Really? Details? :D
From what I know AWC is working on it. It will be bigger but be of the same pusher canard configuration. The most visible difference will be the addition of a hump (satellite link). Yes, that is what I have heard from multiple sources. Also SUPARCO is working on a satellite (as you may have heard on other threads). The two are connected.
I hope they put retractable rear landing gears on it. BTW do you know if our Falcos have PicoSAR?
Your wishes answered.
Oh so it’s simply called Shahpur II, not something new. I thought you used Shahpur II just as a placeholder name.
Well it could be a placeholder name. Hard to say. More important is what it looks like.

So is this an example of NESCOM basically making fun of PAC ("oh you have a MALE UAV? Cute ... now try doing a retractable landing gear" ... *drops mic*)
Well the PAC MALE might have a retractable landing gear too right? We haven't seen enough.

However, you have (perhaps inadvertently) pointed towards the pseudo-sibling rivalry between AWC and PAC.

A PAC UCAV project does have retractable landing gears. And so far it is yet to be shown on media.
Well the PAC MALE might have a retractable landing gear too right? We haven't seen enough.

However, you have (perhaps inadvertently) pointed towards the pseudo-sibling rivalry between AWC and PAC.

IMG-20210308-WA0004.jpg

@Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal. @HRK

Niiice! But data link 300km? Not satcom?
may be specification of the version without SATCOM
"There have been some design changes": I am speculating here that this version does not have the SATCOM (yet) maybe due to delays in the satellite program or mission requirements changing.

I think PAC also working on a male version of SHAHPAR
No. PAC has nothing to do with AWC programs like Shahpar. PAC's MALE is under Azm and a different program.

It clearly has satcom. So pretty much unlimited command/data exchange range should be possible.
It definitely was designed with SATCOM in mind (as you can tell from my older posts). So that's all we can say unfortunately lol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom