What's new

Pakistan Tribes Turn Against Army

And party pooper @Monkey D Luffy is here. Soon we will have one lenthy post vindicating more hatred towards Punjabis and Sindhis and whatnot. Then we will have a rebutal from Dr. Love @haviZsultan and the cycle will continue.

@A.Rafay (posts something demonizing Pashtuns) -> @Safriz takes a jibe at the whole ethnic Pashtun population -> I come and wash Safriz -> @Monkey D Luffy comes in to save the day, oops, no to put more gasoline on it -> Nothing happens -> I move out of the discussion. :D

You better move out of the discussions between grown ups, go play with your guli danda.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Secur, where did I say something wrong? I just had a little one-on-one with @Safriz and the usual culprits!

I wanted to bring in everything from us Buttts to you Pashtuns & all the food & Oolaalaas related stereotypes of our respective ethnicities ! :devil:

Who asked you to come here , food loving Butt ! :D

@Secur, where did I say something wrong? I just had a little one-on-one with @Safriz and the usual culprits!

I saw the same hate I see in this city , bon ami ... The very same arguments with the very same answers of " take your areas back and become another country and whatnot " ... When will we actually realize that there lies nothing for us except with the country/federation ?

I saw the same hate I see in this city , bon ami ... The very same arguments with the very same answers of " take your areas back and become another country and whatnot " ... When will we actually realize that there lies nothing for us except the country ?
Dude, there is nothing of the sort. I didn't get pissed even. It's just sometimes to control certain people, you have to employ certain tactics to shock them. It was just a tactic, nothing more! :D

Oooo OK... ma ma goo goo.. where is ma pacifier?

xlarge.jpg

You better move out of the discussions between grown ups, go play with your guli danda.

Dude, there is nothing of the sort. I didn't get pissed even. It's just sometimes to control certain people, you have to employ certain tactics to shock them. It was just a tactic, nothing more! :D

That tactic , mate , gives a very negative opinion , to some other people ... A hate comment followed by a hate comment , nothing more , it was !

Ok. Here it goes. You are the resident "Mausi Museebtain" of PDF! :D

I shall never dare to commit such an omission, ever again! :P

What about me ? I feel so left out ! :cray:

I wanted to bring in everything from us Buttts to you Pashtuns & all the food & Oolaalaas related stereotypes of our respective ethnicities ! :devil:

@Safriz if inclusion of tribals was a mistake by jinnah then you are more then welcome to take your Punjab and sindh and f off, we don't need you guys its you guys need us.

Who the he'll was jinnah anyway.

Rora, aisee kiyun kehtaaa ? When was the last time a Punjabi had a dig at Pashtuns ? Are we the ones who are engaged in a tussle with you in Balochistan or Karachi ? When was the last time an ethnicity/race crime was conducted in Punjab not only against Pashtuns but any Pakistani ? Hum logoon nei tou Punjab ke Balochon ko bhiii haath nahin lagayaa aur kabhi un ke bareiii mein tasub zadaa baat nahin kiii !

Hum Punjabiyoon ko kiyon ragrteiii hooo ?

As for Jinnah Sahib; rora, he gave up his career, his ambition, his political standing, his marriage, his health & finally his life for Pakistan ! Aur kiyaa deineiii ko bachaa thaaa ke bandaaa tumhein passand aajaiii ?

Baap kiii hasiyaat haiii Quaid-e-Azam kiii mereiii liyee so if you don't have anything good to say about him then don't talk about him at all.

Mate what do you know of me? One of my cousins, IG in KPK died at the hands of these terrorists. 8 cousins in the army died (all officers and below 25 years of age), another cousin who is the AF has been bombing his own home town, he is now on F16's. Do you have the balls to do such a thing? No. Stop whining and being a keyboard warrior.

I salaute your family's contribution to Pakiza army. Frankely speaking i would not have "balls" to bomb my own home town like that cousin of yours in Air force, i would rather shoot that officer in the head who order me to do so.
We appreciate your family's "namak halali" for our pak nation, you told us that your family is mixed with punjabis, perhaps this amazing loyalty and patriotism comes from punjabi blood.

Exactly as predicted, right on the money!

I salaute your family's contribution to Pakiza army. Frankely speaking i would not have "balls" to bomb my own home town like that cousin of yours in Air force, i would rather shoot that officer in the head who order me to do so.
We appreciate your family's "namak halali" for our pak nation, you told us that your family is mixed with punjabis, perhaps this amazing loyalty and patriotism comes from punjabi blood.

We all appreciate everyone's " loyalty " to the federation of Pakistan ... Just when I thought the blood becomes polluted by inter-marrying ! :azn:

Rora, aisee kiyun kehtaaa ? When was the last time a Punjabi had a dig at Pashtuns ? Are we the ones who are engaged in a tussle with you in Balochistan or Karachi ? When was the last time an ethnicity/race crime was conducted in Punjab not only against Pashtuns but any Pakistani ? Hum logoon nei tou Punjab ke Balochon ko bhiii haath nahin lagayaa aur kabhi un ke bareiii mein tasub zadaa baat nahin kiii !

Hum Punjabiyoon ko kiyon ragrteiii hooo ?

As for Jinnah Sahib; rora, he gave up his career, his ambition, his political standing, his marriage, his health & finally his life for Pakistan ! Aur kiyaa deineiii ko bachaa thaaa ke bandaaa tumhein passand aajaiii ?

Baap kiii hasiyaat haiii Quaid-e-Azam kiii mereiii liyee so if you don't have anything good to say about him then don't talk about him at all.

I told you people that ghilzai is a ticking time bomb.

I told you people that ghilzai is a ticking time bomb.

Sahib aap tou rehneii hii dee jaiii; aap ko bhai bhii kahaa...aap ne 100 batein baniaiii Punjab, Punjabiyon aur Pakistan ke bareii mein lakin mein ne kaha ke apna haii kisssiii din mujhee bhii apna keh dei gaa aur Nasal parastiii seh balaatar ho kar socheiii gaa pur Luffy I think we should stop fooling each other - You are who you are & I am who I am; God Bless you, Good Bye & Please Don't ever quote me again !

We all appreciate everyone's " loyalty " to the federation of Pakistan ... Just when I thought the blood becomes polluted by inter-marrying ! :azn:

I actually envy hyperion, his punjabi blood make him more patriotic and namak halal than me. While look at me, i am criticizing pak army angels for their minor mistakes like killing sleeping tribal men, childern and women. I am such a bad pakistani pashtun that i dont hate afghanistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom