What's new

Pakistan Tribes Turn Against Army

I actually envy hyperion, his punjabi blood make him more patriotic and namak halal than me. While look at me, i am criticizing pak army angels for their minor mistakes like killing sleeping tribal men, childern and women. I am such a bad pakistani pashtun that i dont hate afghanistan.

Sure , call it envy then :) We all criticize the Govt and the Army whenever needed , no one needs to be a blind loyalist but nevertheless loyal to the country he is fed by :azn: Nowhere , it is written in the constitution of Pakistan to hate " Afghanistan " and the passport of Pakistan remains valid for travelling to that country ( even though I am sure that nobody needs a passport to get there ) ...

@Safriz if inclusion of tribals was a mistake by jinnah then you are more then welcome to take your Punjab and sindh and f off, we don't need you guys its you guys need us.

Who the he'll was jinnah anyway.

@bold..Excuse me? Plz keep ur anger till the person whom u r replying to... He said wrong which angered u..fine ...but keep Jinnah out of ur conversation...Atleast show some respect to him

Last edited by a moderator:
What a way to praise them ! Excellent Videos ? :what: ... You sure you are sane , after publicly declaring videos of people being beheaded alive as something praise worthy or is it in your lot's so Islamic nature of enforcing so called interpretation of Islam ? :azn:
I am talking about the videos of them attacking Americans they are really great videos technical vise to and as Muslims yes I am proud of those vidoes becuase unlike USA pet dogs seuclar jerks I have honor and support those who are trying to clear Muslims lands from forces of kufr

@Safriz if inclusion of tribals was a mistake by jinnah then you are more then welcome to take your Punjab and sindh and f off, we don't need you guys its you guys need us.

Who the he'll was jinnah anyway.

Why don't tribals live like all other Pakistani citizens and allow Government rule, Tribal people use tribal laws and customs and not Pakistani constitution. In stead of tribal chieftains there should be Provincial government. I think special treatment of tribals needs to end and FATA has to be integrated as a province. So FATA will have provincial status, provincial Government, better representation in Parliament, and receive federal funding.

By the way where exactly are you from or what tribe?

The "Tribes" against the "army" is not a new or unique phenomenon.
Replace "tribes" with a group of people and replace army with any authority.

The question simply is what does the authority(army) represent?
It is an IDEA. for example, someone recently returning from a visit to Australia said to me, that the Aussies REALLY celebrate Australia Day and the New Zealand(NZ) equivalent (Waitangi Day) is non existent (celebration) amongst the general populace. Well the answer lies simply in the IDEA of the NZ version, it simply does not appeal to the masses.
This applies to the PAK army, the populace has a disconnect with what the the army represents.

This can not be resolved easily. Until the IDEA is crystal clear.

I am talking about the videos of them attacking Americans they are really great videos technical vise to and as Muslims yes I am proud of those vidoes becuase unlike USA pet dogs seuclar jerks I have honor and support those who are trying to clear Muslims lands from forces of kufr

I heard of them more being about beheading the citizens and the very personnels of the army of Pakistan or blowing of so called " Mujahids " in Cd shops , mosques , shrines , hotels and where-not within the very area that comes under the jurisdiction of the state of Pakistan , one wonders where does your loyalty lie ? Was the person who was teaching me Islamiat telling a lie when he said " that Islamic war jurisdiction doesn't allow even for uprooting of tress , let alone killing a innocent " during a war even ? :azn: Answer me that ! I saw some bearded men at the White House shaking hands with the then President of USA during the Soviet War , apparently you were the greatest supporters of Americans then ... Do you have honor and courage to witness those whom do you take as role models as being the ones who made the USA the sole super power in the first place ? :azn:

Rora, aisee kiyun kehtaaa ? When was the last time a Punjabi had a dig at Pashtuns ? Are we the ones who are engaged in a tussle with you in Balochistan or Karachi ? When was the last time an ethnicity/race crime was conducted in Punjab not only against Pashtuns but any Pakistani ? Hum logoon nei tou Punjab ke Balochon ko bhiii haath nahin lagayaa aur kabhi un ke bareiii mein tasub zadaa baat nahin kiii !

Hum Punjabiyoon ko kiyon ragrteiii hooo ?

As for Jinnah Sahib; rora, he gave up his career, his ambition, his political standing, his marriage, his health & finally his life for Pakistan ! Aur kiyaa deineiii ko bachaa thaaa ke bandaaa tumhein passand aajaiii ?

Baap kiii hasiyaat haiii Quaid-e-Azam kiii mereiii liyee so if you don't have anything good to say about him then don't talk about him at all.

Wow if you been reading my posts i have been defending every Pakistani, including punjabis.

Safriz made a comment that was out if order, jinnah shouldn't have include tribals in pak, does safriz know we are all tribals not just fata but balochistan aswell.

I am not anti Punjabi or always call their name in everything, you just paranoid.

What safriz said drew an angry response from me.

@luffy you been battered in every debate, you think what you like mate, i told you once you are the decendant of ahmad shah abdalis slaves, i have nothing say to you.

And party pooper @Monkey D Luffy is here. Soon we will have one lenthy post vindicating more hatred towards Punjabis and Sindhis and whatnot. Then we will have a rebutal from Dr. Love @haviZsultan and the cycle will continue.

@A.Rafay (posts something demonizing Pashtuns) -> @Safriz takes a jibe at the whole ethnic Pashtun population -> I come and wash Safriz -> @Monkey D Luffy comes in to save the day, oops, no to put more gasoline on it -> Nothing happens -> I move out of the discussion. :D

You can't blame me for trying to solve an issue that plagues us Hyperion. We lost in 71 half our territory because of the ethnic issue. I defend Pashtuns more vociferously than anyone else because of the things I saw in Karachi. Hell my own stupid family/relatives here are very racist to Pashtuns and have stopped them constantly. We have to stop the racism. I fought my entire relatives for it and am an outcast. If the theory that we have some Pashtun blood through the princess holds true it is stupid because by blood they are themselves a bit Pashtun. Its sad how we have become a fractured society.

This is all so stupid because even Hindkowans like Safriz are intermarried to Pashtuns in Peshawar. Don't know what is wrong with people today.

@Safriz, I try to explain to you to leave this negative attitude towards Pashtuns but you never listen. You are a part of the problem.

And @Hyperion don't take offense on the Naswar comment. Was just saying it is british culture and not something native to Pashtuns-we should promote it as nothing more than vice because people like Safriz use it to attack Pashtuns. That was my only point. I was saying it jokingly.

Wow if you been reading my posts i have been defending every Pakistani, including punjabis.

Safriz made a comment that was out if order, jinnah shouldn't have include tribals in pak, does safriz know we are all tribals not just fata but balochistan aswell.

I am not anti Punjabi or always call their name in everything, you just paranoid.

What safriz said drew an angry response from me.

@luffy you been battered in every debate, you think what you like mate, i told you once you are the decendant of ahmad shah abdalis slaves, i have nothing say to you.

He ain't a Punjabi, rora !

Achaa sorry but do go easy on us Punjabis ! :kiss3:

Here are two articles

Tribes turn against Taliban

Tribes in Pakistan turn against the Taliban - The National

Now

Tribes turn against Pakistan Army

Pakistan Tribes Turn Against Army by Ashfaq Yusufzai -- Antiwar.com

As far as I know tribals have always opposed presence of Pakistani military in FATA, Pakistani military, Pakistani military first time went into FATA in 2001 because of orders from Gen. Musharraf to fight Taliban and protect NWFP border with Afghanistan. The PA had always respected the Tribals sovereignty but in 2001 due to War on Terror and militants from Afghanistan Army had to step in and protect it's borders.

I think it's pretty clear SOME Tribals are more loyal to their Tribal agency than Pakistan itself.

I heard of them more being about beheading the citizens and the very personnels of the army of Pakistan or blowing of so called " Mujahids " in Cd shops , mosques , shrines , hotels and where-not within the very area that comes under the jurisdiction of the state of Pakistan , one wonders where does your loyalty lie ? Was the person who was teaching me Islamiat telling a lie when he said " that Islamic war jurisdiction doesn't allow even for uprooting of tress , let alone killing a innocent " during a war even ? :azn: Answer me that ! I saw some bearded men at the White House shaking hands with the then President of USA during the Soviet War , apparently you were the greatest supporters of Americans then ... Do you have honor and courage to witness those whom do you take as role models as being the ones who made the USA the sole super power in the first place ? :azn:

Those who attack Muslim lands are not innoncent Sir and I am talking about only those of them Sir and talks even kafirs can take place Sir and in talks you have to shake hand the Jihad against Russian was compulsory but shouldn't have taken help from Russians yes we finished one power centre of kufr USSR and we will finish USA Secular dogs are scared of it because they first saw their one daddy USSR got our butt kicked by us and now we are kicking USA their second daddy

But you are , Infidel ! :rofl: ... You wait , till I take control of the throne of Lahore :D

I will die in the process but never give up my throne or the Holy City of Lahore ! :D

But if I do die defending my beloved city then I'm sure @Hyperion & @haviZsultan would be kind enough to give me my own tomb where everyone will be given Nihari, tazaaa Naan & a glass of Lassi for lungar each year on my Urs & I'm sure @Zarvan would support the renaming of Lahore as Buttabad in line with its Greatest Son Armstrong the Buttt ! :D

@Armstrong

Please don't start these off-topic side conversations, break this habit of yours, it's a forum not a chat room. Thank you.

I will die in the process but never give up my throne or the Holy City of Lahore ! :D

But if I do die defending my beloved city then I'm sure @Hyperion & @haviZsultan would be kind enough to give me my own tomb where everyone will be given Nihari, tazaaa Naan & a glass of Lassi for lungar each year on my Urs & I'm sure @Zarvan would support the renaming of Lahore as Buttabad in line with its Greatest Son Armstrong the Buttt ! :D
What are you talking about ???????????????

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom