What's new

Pakistan Tribes Turn Against Army

Dude, you are incorrigible. You have some deep rooted hatred against the Pashtuns that can not be removed. However, whatever the case maybe, stop acting like "thekedar" of Pakistan. The federation does not consist only of one city.

We are the masters of our own future, we don't you to lecture us or pass judgements on our loyalty.

no sir i dont doubt you loyalty...I doubt the terrorists,drug smugglers,arms smugglers loyalty....The day you learn to separate yourself from these people and stop having a soft corner for them just on ethnic ground..That day my problem and the whole region's problem will be solved...

What i say is my own opinion..If you are offended,you can reply the same way,i don't mind..

No, it's just him always jumping up and down and having fits in the UK. We all are one nation (Sindhis/Punjabis/Seraikis/Baluchis/Pashtuns/Hazaras etc etc), we don't need anyone without true heritage to this land judge our loyalty. Come what may, we will persevere.

@Safriz if inclusion of tribals was a mistake by jinnah then you are more then welcome to take your Punjab and sindh and f off, we don't need you guys its you guys need us.

Who the he'll was jinnah anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate what do you know of me? One of my cousins, IG in KPK died at the hands of these terrorists. 8 cousins in the army died (all officers and below 25 years of age), another cousin who is the AF has been bombing his own home town, he is now on F16's. Do you have the balls to do such a thing? No. Stop whining and being a keyboard warrior.

no sir i dont doubt you loyalty...I doubt the terrorists,drug smugglers,arms smugglers loyalty....The day you learn to separate yourself from these people and stop having a soft corner for them just on ethnic ground..That day my problem and the whole region's problem will be solved...

What i say is my own opinion..If you are offended,you can reply the same way,i don't mind..

Mate what do you know of me? One of my cousins, IG in KPK died at the hands of these terrorists. 8 cousins in the army died (all officers and below 25 years of age), another cousin who is the AF has been bombing his own home town, he is on F16's. Do you have the balls to do such a thing? No. Stop whining and being a keyboard warrior.

Like i said i am not here to target individuals..
If people take my comments on personal level,its their own understanding,not my fault.
Let me rephrase....
I have problem with terrorists,many of whom operate from Tribal areas,get their ammunition from there,and are locals to that area,and get support from local population on ethnic grounds.
Yes there is similar problem in other areas,but more so in Tribal areas..
Anyway,there are some people here i have a self imposed policy of not indulging into an argument with them....
so i will disappear for now.

And party pooper @Monkey D Luffy is here. Soon we will have one lenthy post vindicating more hatred towards Punjabis and Sindhis and whatnot. Then we will have a rebutal from Dr. Love @haviZsultan and the cycle will continue.

@A.Rafay (posts something demonizing Pashtuns) -> @Safriz takes a jibe at the whole ethnic Pashtun population -> I come and wash Safriz -> @Monkey D Luffy comes in to save the day, oops, no to put more gasoline on it -> Nothing happens -> I move out of the discussion. :D

The person who got " Islamic Republic of Pakistan " printed on your passports ... Do not ask who was the founding father of the nation next time like that ! :angry:

that was an angry comment from him...try not to reply.

The person who got " Islamic Republic of Pakistan " printed on your passports ... Do not ask who was the founding father of the nation next time like that ! :angry:

Well i know who he is, but he wasn't really father of the nation as he was just a lawer for the cause. You fail to mention real fathers of the state like choudry rehmat ali etc. He didn't have a choice who to include or not, actually he was begging our people to join him.

And party pooper @Monkey D Luffy is here. Soon we will have one lenthy post vindicating more hatred towards Punjabis and Sindhis and whatnot. Then we will have a rebutal from Dr. Love @haviZsultan and the cycle will continue.

and Hate will follow Hate then , even to the point that people will actually start maligning the father of the nation ? I am sure that he wasn't right to mention something of this sort , but was it right for you to reply in the same manner honestly ?

He didn't have a choice who to include or not, actually he was begging our people to join him.

Basically , we have another Zarvan here , with zero knowledge of the facts and with the arrogance to take what he hears from anyone as a fact ( of course the desired opinions ) , welcome to the club , just when I thought its membership was closed !

So even if innocent tribal men, women and children are killed by Pak army angels , it is tribals themeselves that have to take the blame for their own murders by our khaki angels...it is their X.Y.Z afridi smuggler which provoked pak army angels to shower bullets on sleeping tribals...or it is their backward impoverished areas which turned off the mood of our army jawans .....
Kill and dump them, these simple-minded tribal fools wont even notice what exactly is happening to them...our pak army angels killed and dumped tortured bodies of thousand of swatis, both talibans and non-talibans , after swat operation in an act of revenge. According to saleem safi approximately 22000 young swatis picked up by agencies are still missing....apparrently pathans in pak army infected other soldiers with custom of taking revenge...

Dude, he was extremely angry and not in the right state of mind. Most probably he is a youngling! :D

and Hate will follow Hate , even to the point that people will actually start maligning the father of the nation ?

Basically , we have another Zarvan , welcome to the club , just when I thought its membership was closed !

According to saleem safi approximately 22000 young swatis picked up by agencies are still missing

Haven't we had enough of these bull **** baseless claims ? How and Why do you take his opinions as facts ?

@A.Rafay (posts something demonizing Pashtuns) -> @Safriz takes a jibe at the whole ethnic Pashtun population -> I come and wash Safriz -> @Monkey D Luffy comes in to save the day, oops, no to put more gasoline on it -> Nothing happens -> I move out of the discussion. :D

What about me ? I feel so left out ! :cray:

I wanted to bring in everything from us Buttts to you Pashtuns & all the food & Oolaalaas related stereotypes of our respective ethnicities ! :devil:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom