What's new

Pakistan Tribes Turn Against Army

durrand line what is that, its just a boundary between brothers, so since treaty is expired that the land goes back to Afghanistan, ha ha ha ha ha.

Indians not claiming land up to durrand line now, if we look at treaties then whole of India belongs to Afghanistan as your kings and rulers signed everything away after countless defeats. Remember contract doesn't have to be written.

So you are most probably an Afghan living In Pakistan? Or one of those Messed up Tribals who have relatives on Other side of the borders and cannot decide if they are Paksitani or Afghan?

Now now....your behaviour remind me of something ...

Decades ago when i was filling in the Form for ISSB,i was quite surprised to see a whole section dedicated to those candidates whose parents or grand parents Migrated from India...
I don't know if the Form has changed or not,but then there were many questions such as when your parents came from India..have they or you ever been to India to see your relatives in India and such...

But likewise there is no such Questioners for people like you who themselves or their Parents/grand parents came from Afghanistan and have deep rooted loyalty for the country of your Origin...
Now people like you freely join Army and sensitive institutions and betray....

I bet you failed ISSB! :D

So you are most probably an Afghan living In Pakistan? Or one of those Messed up Tribals who have relatives on Other side of the borders and cannot decide if they are Paksitani or Afghan?

Decades ago when i was filling in the Form for ISSB,i was quite surprised to see a whole section dedicated to those candidates whose parents or grand parents Migrated from India...
I don't know if the Form has changed or not,but then there were many questions such as when your parents came from India..have they or you ever been to India to see your relatives in India and such...

But likewise there is no such Questioners for people like you who themselves or their Parents/grand parents came from Afghanistan and have deep rooted loyalty for the country of your Origin...

I topped the first time. How do I know I topped? My PK# was ranked at the top! :D

Btw, which branch?

CAE+GDP

Had applied for CAE but 8 of us were recommended for Both branches..Same happened at CMB Masroor..
The rest is history :D

It was Pakistan , its governament , its Army which polluted the pashtun belt with religous extremism and jihadism. The difference is that in the past they were groomed and praised as holy fighters of islam and pakistan, now they are getting bombarded by PAF for that...they are cannon fodder in true sense... Jumat e islami, Jumiat e ulema e islam, tablighi jamaat, lashkar e taiba , sipah e sahaba, all these religous organizations are gift of desi/indic muslims imported to pashtun belt, these religous organizations poisoned minds of pashtuns with religous extremism...talibans were students of JUI-F and sami ul haq madrassas, pakistan brought them to power in afghanistan. To suppress pashtun ethno-nationalistic identity, our pashtun society was purposely infected with religous extremism....now we are bad guys and military operations against us are carried out for american dollors. Pashtuns have become a goose laying golden eggs for pakistan, you get dollors for killing them.. Pakistan dont want to finish talibanization in pashtun belt, otherwise how it would get billions of dollars for its noble efforts in war on terror.
If governament merely take control of madrassa and mosque, keep check on it, reform it then you can easily curb religous extremism and terrorism in pashtun belt. But maulana fazlur rehman's deobandi madrassas openely groom talibans on behalf of ISI...surprisingly majority of the pashtuns are aware of ISI role in religous terrorism...but they dont know what to do about it, they have to take care of their naan nafqa first.

It was Pakistan , its governament , its Army which polluted the pashtun belt with religous extremism and jihadism. The difference is that in the past they were groomed and praised as holy fighters of islam and pakistan, now they are getting bombarded by PAF for that...they are cannon fodder in true sense... Jumat e islami, Jumiat e ulema e islam, tablighi jamaat, lashkar e taiba , sipah e sahaba, all these religous organizations are gift of desi/indic muslims imported to pashtun belt, these religous organizations poisoned minds of pashtuns with religous extremism...talibans were students of JUI-F and sami ul haq madrassas, pakistan brought them to power in afghanistan. To suppress pashtun ethno-nationalistic identity, our pashtun society was purposely infected with religous extremism....now we are bad guys and military operations against us are carried out for american dollors. Pashtuns have become a goose laying golden eggs for pakistan, you get dollors for killing them.. Pakistan dont want to finish talibanization in pashtun belt, otherwise how it would get billions of dollars for its noble efforts in war on terror.
If governament merely take control of madrassa and mosque, keep check on it, reform it then you can easily curb religous extremism and terrorism in pashtun belt. But maulana fazlur rehman's deobandi madrassas openely groom talibans on behalf of ISI...surprisingly majority of the pashtuns are aware of ISI role in religous terrorism...but they dont know what to do about it, they have to take care of their naan nafqa first.

Dont lie...
Pushtoons by choice of themselves are the most religious people in the whole of South asia .. probably the Muslim world..
Go to Raiwind Lahore and 60% will be Pushtoons..
Same goes for any religious organisation save for "haree pagree"...

Me too in GDP. But I don't get it, in our time you could not apply for both at the same time. What's going on, did they change the rules? :blink:

CAE+GDP

Had applied for CAE but 8 of us were recommended for Both branches..Same happened at CMB Masroor..
The rest is history :D

I know who i am and what my identity is, its Pakistani not that i need your approval for that.

Regarding the issb form well it was there for a reason, history dictates that Indian Muslims joined up with Hindus and Sikh against afghans, what guaranties that not happening again?. Better to be safe then sorry and filter out those who are untrustable.

My people don't have to fill that section as their loyalty is unquestionable and they have proved that over time.

Pak army knows the hate of India and Indians regardless of religion by pushtoons is so great that they will fight for free if needs be.

No pushtoon has burnt pak flag but your kind altaf hussain has, you see we know how loyal you guys are to this land.

Me too in GDP. But I don't get it, in our time you could not apply for both at the same time. What's going on, did they change the rules? :blink:

No it depends on their requirement..
Some times candidates aren't enough and they are conducting ISSB for both branches no matter which branch you applied for..
Once you are selected for both,you are given a consent form in which you have to agree or disagree that the Final selection will be for both branches and you will accept whichever branch you are offered.
But if you disagree in the form,you will be judged for only one Branch in Both CMB masroor and at final selection at AHQ.

I was demolished by FT-5...The G forces were too much for me to handle ..But as you may be aware..None of us is comfortable in Talking about all that :D

I know who i am and what my identity is, its Pakistani not that i need your approval for that.

Very good.
Obviously if you call yourself Pakistani and a patriot... i am nobody to judge you.....
Its for you to decide :enjoy:

@ Snake..
Oh i mean @KRAIT

i hear what you say..But we are generally way too proud of whoever we are and cant take criticism no matter how well found the reasons of criticism may be...it makes us angry and the anger stops us from gaining anything from the critic's point of view no matter how sincere the criticism may be...
I will leave you on your own to try understand what i mean....

Leave the self-criticism to the FATIAN's. If you believe this or think FATIAN's can't take criticism even though they have been criticized as barbarians literally since 1900's and are the butt of all jokes then leave it to them. By criticizing muhajirs despite being from a family that considers itself as such I have already broken a massive barrier that lay sprawled in my path. Hopefully others will draw inspiration and do the same and it includes you Safriz. You should think too how you have treated them. For example look at this:

The Pakistan Social and Living Standards Measurement Survey (PSLM) for 2006-07, conducted by the Federal Bureau of Statistics, reveals that in the former NWFP, 26 per cent of the households reported to have 'RBC/RCC (concrete) roof', with the Pushto-speaking area of Battagram at 15.9 per cent. In contrast, the Hindko-speaking districts of Abbottabad and Haripur reported 45 per cent and 51 per cent concrete roofs respectively, i.e. twice the provincial average. These statistics are comparable to Sialkot at 47.64 per cent and are much higher than those for districts in southern Punjab, for instance, Multan at 19.22 per cent, Bahawalpur at 11 per cent and Rajanpur at 2 per cent.

Criticism has to come from within. If it comes from outside it is like an insult to someone. @Armstrong, @ghilzai, @Secur...
People just think I am confused ideologically. I will try to stay away from this debate. Also another thing is I know these beautiful people are misunderstood. I have adopted their ways and seen how quick they are and what good friends they are. It is wrong to judge us Pashtuns in this way. I do not care about an insult as a Pashtun as I personally do not have to take insult to re-iterate my Pashtun identity but am hurt because of what I saw in Karachi and you representing the same thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Admit it @Hyperion safriz is more convincing in his arguements to people here than a non-serious troll like you. I reported him to webmaster to demote him from think tank status , not to ban him as he doesnt violate any forum rules , he just twists certain facts and provoke anti-tribal, anti-pashtun sentiments while at the same time he aggressively defends pak army angels and puts entire blame on tribals. This way it is his win as he is a patriotic pakistani who is concerned about pak armx soldiers getting killed at the hand of terrorists. Safriz doesnt need to prove his patriotism, his loyalty to pakistan while you being tribal are not exactly in the same position, you have to convince people here that you have nothing to do with afghans, you hate bacha khan, you love pak army , and that you have to convince people by telling them that your cousin in PAF even bombed his own village for sake of pakistan.
Sooner or later tribals are going to face nation wide dislike and frustration against them. Exactly same happened in east pakistan case, pakistanis still call name to bengalis. Safriz is not one individual, many pakistanis are growing sick of pashtuns in general and tribals in particular, their beloved pak army jawans are getting killed at the hands of pashtun talibans. Another stereotype is built about pashtuns, "talibans", "suicide bombers".

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ Yaar tou bohot jazbatii aadmi hai..
Discussion nahii ho saktee teyray saath...

durrand line what is that, its just a boundary between brothers, so since treaty is expired that the land goes back to Afghanistan, ha ha ha ha ha.

Indians not claiming land up to durrand line now, if we look at treaties then whole of India belongs to Afghanistan as your kings and rulers signed everything away after countless defeats. Remember contract doesn't have to be written.

Wrror, how can you guys still call them brothers after what they say about Pakistan, Pakistanis & even Lar Pashtuns ? Tell me honestly if the tables were turned do you think Bar Pashtuns would have hosted millions of Lar Pashtuns in Afghanistan for nearly 3 decades like we (Pakistanis & Pakistani Pashtuns) have ?

So this "ISSB" chat is to convince/impress safriz and others how much pakistanized you are despite being tribal?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom