What's new

Pakistan Tribes Turn Against Army

I will die in the process but never give up my throne or the Holy City of Lahore ! :D

But if I do die defending my beloved city then I'm sure @Hyperion & @haviZsultan would be kind enough to give me my own tomb where everyone will be given Nihari, tazaaa Naan & a glass of Lassi for lungar each year on my Urs & I'm sure @Zarvan would support the renaming of Lahore as Buttabad in line with its Greatest Son Armstrong the Buttt ! :D

You will be put to sword first , Infidel ! :D Hear me , Zeus ... I will carve " Secur " on every stone that is in that holy city of ours ! :rofl:

Shall I take it as your last wish to provide the people visiting your tomb with Nihaari , Naan and Lassi then ? :P When the land of Lahore is beneath me , no one will be able to rename that city let alone name it as Buttabad , NEVER !

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate what do you know of me? One of my cousins, IG in KPK died at the hands of these terrorists. 8 cousins in the army died (all officers and below 25 years of age), another cousin who is the AF has been bombing his own home town, he is now on F16's. Do you have the balls to do such a thing? No. Stop whining and being a keyboard warrior.

But we didn't get a single top commander. Was it worthwhile? We got lower ranks but at this cost? I truly value your sacrifices now @Hyperion.

The tribes they are talking about are from FATA right?
90%+ population of FATA and KP are Afghans.

Sorry to say guys, in these bad times, you guys have to show unity, understanding and patience. I know its hard but enemies of your nation want this.

You may disagree and not like each other but don't show this anger on international forum.

When these situations arises, we should look into our own faults too. Try to understand each other, their pain and express ours but in limits.

Your forefathers fought and sacrificed their lives for your nation. Think what will they feel from heaven ?

I may not like many things about your country but I respect a general soldier and a common man who works hard for taking care of his family.

Hope, you won't take my words otherwise and don't consider as interfering in your matters. My apologies if you feel offended.

The tribes they are talking about are from FATA right?
90%+ population of FATA and KP are Afghans.

Actually they are all pakistanis, where did the notion come in that they are 90 percent afghans?.

Hazaras are even decendants if karluq Turks.

If you don't understand something best not to get involved.

90% population of Aruchanal Pradesh and Aksai Chin are Chinese.
Majority of People of Afghan and tribes of FATA in Pakistan speak the same language.
But people of Arunachal and Aksai China and that of China speak entirely diff. languages.:)
So very invalid comparison.

Majority of People of Afghan and tribes of FATA in Pakistan speak the same language.
But people of Arunachal and Aksai China and that of China speak entirely diff. languages.:)
So very invalid comparison.

Provide evidence or source that 90% of FATA people are Afghans, now I know vast majority are Pashtuns and from my understanding Pakistani Pashtuns.

Actually they are all pakistanis, where did the notion come in that they are 90 percent afghans?.

Hazaras are even decendants if karluq Turks.

If you don't understand something best not to get involved.

The Durand Line treaty would have expired some 20 years back.
So these areas would have been returned by British to Afghans just like they returned HK to China.

Provide evidence or source that 90% of FATA people are Afghans, now I know vast majority are Pashtuns and from my understanding Pakistani Pashtuns.
They ceased to Pakistani after Durand line treaty expired.

The Durand Line treaty would have expired some 20 years back.
So these areas would have been returned by British to Afghans just like they returned HK to China.

They ceased to Pakistani after Durand line treaty expired.

durrand line what is that, its just a boundary between brothers, so since treaty is expired that the land goes back to Afghanistan, ha ha ha ha ha.

Indians not claiming land up to durrand line now, if we look at treaties then whole of India belongs to Afghanistan as your kings and rulers signed everything away after countless defeats. Remember contract doesn't have to be written.

@ Snake..
Oh i mean @KRAIT

i hear what you say..But we are generally way too proud of whoever we are and cant take criticism no matter how well found the reasons of criticism may be...it makes us angry and the anger stops us from gaining anything from the critic's point of view no matter how sincere the criticism may be...
I will leave you on your own to try understand what i mean....

durrand line what is that, its just a boundary between brothers, so since treaty is expired that the land goes back to Afghanistan, ha ha ha ha ha.

Indians not claiming land up to durrand line now, if we look at treaties then whole of India belongs to Afghanistan as your kings and rulers signed everything away after countless defeats. Remember contract doesn't have to be written.
Going by your logic all of Subcontinent belongs to India as Mauryans united it first.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom