What's new

Pakistan Tribes Turn Against Army

Who cares. She know where all the best restaurants are, knows how to ask stuff from dad, trick mom etc etc. Parhai warhai uska khawand already karr raha ho ga. Let her husband study and let her have all the fun. This is how life is meant to be. :D

Shes is a dunce with a capital D ! :blink:

Dont spell it "koran" like non-muslims, it is Quran. You have to decide for yourself whether you are muslim first or pakistani first. If you do believe in umat e muslima, then stop preaching hate against Afghan muslims...

Right so spelling mistakes are the best retort you can thin of ! :lol:

As for your second & third sentence of yours - To speak of one is to speak of another; Pakistan is Ummat-e-Muslima at a mini level & the very concept of a 'Pakistan' goes at the very heart of Islam - We are One Nation because We are Muslims irrespective of the languages we speak, cultures we call our own or racial groups we belong to !

Now don't deliberately misconstrue that to mean as if I'm stifling Pashtun culture & Pashto Language because I'm not ! :hitwall:

Who cares. She know where all the best restaurants are, knows how to ask stuff from dad, trick mom etc etc. Parhai warhai uska khawand already karr raha ho ga. Let her husband study and let her have all the fun. This is how life is meant to be. :D

Is this true @Marshmallow ? :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
we are not like your ideal Mr.jinnah. Stop trying to create friction between pashtuns of two countries of single qaum, single religion. Stop playing the role of British.

@bold.. Plzz change your Pakistani flag...Come out with your true identity.. Bcoz no Pakistani can ever talk abt Quaid e Azam in this manner

No I don't pray 5 times a day...more like a Jummah every other week ! But I do read the Koran every now & then.

I'm not a good Muslims...in fact a very bad one at that but the last thing I need is a certificate of being a Muslim from a munafiq like yourself who twists the words of others in creative ways just to pass for the victim here.

So spare me your BS ! If the Pashtuns of Afghanistan don't do any of the above I talked about I'd be more than happy to be One qaum, one religion & everything with them too but if they continue on with their poisonous hate towards Pakistan & Pakistanis than I think I should be forgiven if I'm not overly joyed about calling them as my Brothers; either way You are not a spokesperson of Pashtuns & I've met my fair share of Tribal & Urban Pashtuns to know that they hold far worse opinions about Afghans then I ever could.

Yes I hear what you said - You have lice in your hair ! :bad:

By the way what in god's name is 'head lices' ? Eik plural ka phir si plural aur head ke illawaa kahan lice hoteiii haiiin that one needs to specify 'head' lices ? :lol:
@Hyperion : BB teach your baby sister some English otherwise SATs mein tou iss ka Allah hi Hafiz haiii ! :undecided:

why dun u teach me little english Mr Steel Armstrong:angry:

ok it wz an error,but y do i have to be perfect in everythin here,sara din bhi brain damage ho in study n stuff and then u want my rest of da brain get damaged by learning english here:angry:

u GEMENI! :angry:

Dont spell it "koran" like non-muslims, it is Quran. You have to decide for yourself whether you are muslim first or pakistani first. If you do believe in umat e muslima, then stop preaching hate against Afghan muslims...

Lets start from Quaid e Azam. He fought tooth and nail with britishers and non muslims at the same time. He fought a Jihad Bil Qalam and Jihad Bil Nafs and won the independence of muslims of every ethnicity in indian subcontinent. What did pathan of that time did for their muslims brothers of every ethnicity, heck what did they do to get independence from britishers even?

So whose a better warrior here? Pen is mightier than sword. Teach that to your so called practical muslim race.

Second about punjabis. We punjabis gave the sacrifice of our property,our lives, we killed our sisters and daughters with our own hand so they dont get raped by sikhs. Our sisters and mothers and daughter raped. Despite of all that,,, none of the single punjabi bad mouth Pakistan and we Put Pakistani identity everywhere first and hate to call our selfs muhajirs or punjabis. We are Pakistani's! You have observed lahore you are a better judge of that

third thing, your father was a migrant from afghanistan, pakistan gave him every thing, made him and his family prosper... I didnt knew jis thaali may say khao gay you will spit the founder of this thaali and thaali itself..... Itnay begharat ban gaye hay kia tm jeasy pathan?

koi baat nae he is a Big brother and keep in mind if a sister is a donkey then her big brother belongs to da same race haha

joking no offence!:no:
@Hyperion didn't call you a Donkey, I did & I think it fits perfectly ! :devil:

But then again you might even pass for a fat cow or a walrus ! :what:

@bold.. Plzz change your Pakistani flag...Come out with your true identity.. Bcoz no Pakistani can ever talk abt Quaid e Azam in this manner

Oh sorry i committed blasphemy against hazrat jinnah p.b.u.h. A death penalty for me perhaps?
Clean shaved, angraiz looking, ismaili is not my ideal. My ideal is hazrat mohammad p.b.u.h

Oh sorry i committed blasphemy against hazrat jinnah p.b.u.h. A death penalty for me perhaps?
Clean shaved, angraiz looking, ismaili is not my ideal. My ideal is hazrat mohammad p.b.u.h

yeah Allah will choose a non practicing muslim from thousand of practicing muslims of indian subcontinent to fought for muslim rights. Show one example from history where otherwise has happened?

and you are a 5'8" tall n 96 kgz,hulwa pori and paey eating FAT ELEPHANT:meeting:
tumblr-gif_140.gif

Why is Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) your ideal ? He wasn't a Pashtun ! Why not revert back to the faith that your ancestors had maybe 5000 years ago ? Surely they'd disapprove of you & Pashtuns belonging to an Arab religion & in a way being more Arab than the Arabs themselves ! :blink:

By the way Muhammad Ali Jinnah was born into a family of Khoja Ismailis but he wasn't one himself & Iqbal too was clean shaven but he was one of the best Muslim Philosophers of modern times.

Your selective indignation is ever so amusing !

and you are a 5'8" tall n 96 kgz,hulwa pori and paey eating FAT ELEPHANT:meeting:
tumblr-gif_140.gif
@Hyperion I'm emotionally scared because of her comments ! :cray:

Ask @Marshmallow to apologize to me or else ! :angry:

Why is Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) your ideal ? He wasn't a Pashtun ! Why not revert back to the faith that your ancestors had maybe 5000 years ago ? Surely they'd disapprove of you & Pashtuns belonging to an Arab religion & in a way being more Arab than the Arabs themselves ! :blink:

By the way Muhammad Ali Jinnah was born into a family of Khoja Ismailis but he wasn't one himself & Iqbal too was clean shaven but he was one of the best Muslim Philosophers of modern times.

Your selective indignation is ever so amusing !

@Hyperion I'm emotionally scared because of her comments ! :cray:

Ask @Marshmallow to apologize to me or else ! :angry:

NO

tumblr-gif_159.gif

Lets start from Quaid e Azam. He fought tooth and nail with britishers and non muslims at the same time. He fought a Jihad Bil Qalam and Jihad Bil Nafs and won the independence of muslims of every ethnicity in indian subcontinent. What did pathan of that time did for their muslims brothers of every ethnicity, heck what did they do to get independence from britishers even?

So whose a better warrior here? Pen is mightier than sword. Teach that to your so called practical muslim race.

Second about punjabis. We punjabis gave the sacrifice of our property,our lives, we killed our sisters and daughters with our own hand so they dont get raped by sikhs. Our sisters and mothers and daughter raped. Despite of all that,,, none of the single punjabi bad mouth Pakistan and we Put Pakistani identity everywhere first and hate to call our selfs muhajirs or punjabis. We are Pakistani's! You have observed lahore you are a better judge of that

third thing, your father was a migrant from afghanistan, pakistan gave him every thing, made him and his family prosper... I didnt knew jis thaali may say khao gay you will spit the founder of this thaali and thaali itself..... Itnay begharat ban gaye hay kia tm jeasy pathan?

Jinnah was a jihaadi? Nope he was merely a politician like nawaz shareef, bhutto etc. Its British who decided to divide india into two countries before leaving, so before jinnah pay your thanks to your former farangi masters.
What were pathans doing? While muslim league came up with idea of separate muslim states in 1940, pashtuns were fighting battles with british even since they encountered them. Did we fought also peacefully against british? Yes you should remember bacha khan, khudai khidmgatgar.
Our armed struggle and peaceful political struggle against british were independant of pakistan movement , we were not conquered, neither we were subserviant to british like you people...we bleed british instead of polishing their boots...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom