What's new

Pakistan Tribes Turn Against Army

the term Munafiq was coined for such people who opposed the creation of a muslim state in Madina yet they were muslims. I dont give a single fcuk if muafiqs oppose the creation Of Pakistan at that time

And your point proofs pathans were khud garz while Jinnah was selfless and collectively thought about all muslims not about punjabis or biharis or sindhi's!

We are not "khud gharz". As neighbours of indian muslims we helped them and saved their a$$es from marahatas in panipat. Did your iranian neighbours ever helped you? . Timur shah forces were near lahore to help tipu sultan but in in the mean time iran attacked Afghanistan on British suggestion. The tribals went to kashmir war in 1948 war for you.....
Though helping you was not our responsibility but we helped you at the cost of thousands of our lives. Can you say the same about iranians?

What is your beef against Afghans if you are such a good muslim and believer in muslim unity? Allama iqbal of your city and ethnicity praised Afghans, their love for islam in his poetry. They strictly follow islam, yet you preach poisonous hate against them?
You became angry when i placed holy prophet p.b.u.h above jinnah, why?...just because you love pakistan? If we go deeper then you should know there is no place for your "watan-parasti" in islam.

What poisonous hate against Afghans ? Am I the one who is thinking of carving up my own Loy Afghanistan out of someone else's home, am I the one who spews hatreds against Pakistan & Pakistanis, am I the one who trash talks Pakistani Pashtuns & Punjabis alike !

You're unbelievable !

And when Allama Iqbal talked about 'Afghans' he wasn't referring to Afghanistanis but Afghans the word for Pashtuns; he sure as hell wasn't referring to those Bar Pashtuns who threw the Lars to the dogs to fend for themselves & reaffirmed the Durrand Line over & over again & then cried 'Brothers' when they saw the British leaving !

No I didn't become angry when you placed the Prophet (PBUH) above Jinnah Sahib because he is above every man who ever lived or ever will live....I became angry at your hypocrisy & your selective amnesia !

Jahan tak baat rahii 'Watan Parasti' kiii Pakistan wasn't created on ethnic, linguistic or historical lines it was created under the banner of Muslim Nationalism hence why when I say 'I Love Pakistan' that isn't Watan Parasti because you can't take out Islam out of Pakistan for it was created for Islam & Muslims.

The 35 million pashtuns in Pakistan are ethnic Afghans. "A" in word pakistan stands for Afghania. We are Afghans by ethnicity and Pakistani by nationality. You expect us to hate our fellow pashtuns in another country , consider them my enemies just like those hindus who expect their muslim countrymen to hate Pakistan and consider it their enemy.
Arabs and turks are also divided into numerous countries, but arab is still a nation, so is turk and so is Pashtun. We pashtuns do not need to black mailed by use of islam card, we know islam , our pashtun identity is not artificial and cheap that you sacrifice it for a 60 year old country. We are humans by specie, muslims by faith, pashtuns by qaum and then pakistani by nationality.

You are lame.
Read pushtoon history..
Tribes like orakzai are of European origin..
Some other pushtoon tribes are of caucasian central asian origin.
Some others are of various mixed origins.
"Pushtoon" is as much a blanket terminology as "Pakistani".

So going by your logic...in current situation where Afghan refugees need to be sent back...will you fight for them?

What poisonous hate against Afghans ? Am I the one who is thinking of carving up my own Loy Afghanistan out of someone else's home, am I the one who spews hatreds against Pakistan & Pakistanis, am I the one who trash talks Pakistani Pashtuns & Punjabis alike !

You're unbelievable !

And when Allama Iqbal talked about 'Afghans' he wasn't referring to Afghanistanis but Afghans the word for Pashtuns; he sure as hell wasn't referring to those Bar Pashtuns who threw the Lars to the dogs to fend for themselves & reaffirmed the Durrand Line over & over again & then cried 'Brothers' when they saw the British leaving !

No I didn't become angry when you placed the Prophet (PBUH) above Jinnah Sahib because he is above every man who ever lived or ever will live....I became angry at your hypocrisy & your selective amnesia !

Jahan tak baat rahii 'Watan Parasti' kiii Pakistan wasn't created on ethnic, linguistic or historical lines it was created under the banner of Muslim Nationalism hence why when I say 'I Love Pakistan' that isn't Watan Parasti because you can't take out Islam out of Pakistan for it was created for Islam & Muslims.

Stop talking non-sense, iqbal talked about all Afghans , unlike fasadi like you, his mind was not poisoned with lar pakhtun this and lar pakhtun that. Iqbal was influenced from syed jamulideen Afghani. He even visited Afghanistan in 1933 and met king nadir shah.
Afghanistan demand for pashtun areas was/is justified on racial, linguistic, moral, cultural, historical and religous ground. If Pakistan had kept a piece of land inhabited with iranians then iran would have proceed with their demand like afghanistan. In the same manner if there was mandarin speaking, ethnic Han populated area with Pakistan then China would have come up with same demand like afghanistan.

Stop talking non-sense, iqbal talked about all Afghans , unlike fasadi like you, his mind was not poisoned with lar pakhtun this and lar pakhtun that. Iqbal was influenced from syed jamulideen Afghani. He even visited Afghanistan in 1933 and met king nadir shah.
Afghanistan demand for pashtun areas was/is justified on racial, linguistic, moral, cultural, historical and religous ground. If Pakistan had kept a piece of land inhabited with iranians then iran would have proceed with their demand like afghanistan. In the same manner if there was mandarin speaking, ethnic Han populated area with Pakistan then China would have come up with same demand like afghanistan.

I see what if I turn the tables then & ask that the Afghans hand over most of Southern & Eastern Afghanistan seeing that we've got more Pashtuns them ! :lol:

And if their demand is justified then so is my dislike only a moron like you would go hug a guy who is hell bent on claiming half of your own home as his !

And Iqbal did meet the Afghan King & stayed there & Jammaluddin Afghani was a great man...a Pan-Islamist not like the BS that you sprout ! However it doesn't change the fact that the Afghans had thrown you guys to the dogs & repeatedly affirmed the Durrand Line agreement....only a person with no sense of self-respect would call such people there own !

Thankfully most Pashtuns don't think like you !

Monkey d luffy.
Rider of two boats....end up in water with legs wide open.
You are one of them :lol:

Btw by Monkey D luffy's logis.
Italy,Spain and Portugal shouls have an eternal claim on each other's territory because they are ethically linked and speak similar if not the same language.
Same for Belgium,Austria,Switzerland,Holland ang Germany..All should fight for each others territory because they are of german origin and speak a similar germanic language..
Iceland,Finland,Latvia,Lithuania,Estonia,Norway,Sweden and Danmark speak similar language,,are ethnically linked and should have claim on each others lands....

No wonder they are centuries ahead of us and we have people like monkey d luffy who are still stuck in pre partition India and cant move on,and accept reality.
The reality is that Pakistan is here and is here to stay..
Those who dont like this simple fact should go to where ever they like...as they are traitors or potential traitors.

I see what if I turn the tables then & ask that the Afghans hand over most of Southern & Eastern Afghanistan seeing that we've got more Pashtuns them ! :lol:

And if their demand is justified then so is my dislike only a moron like you would go hug a guy who is hell bent on claiming half of your own home as his !

And Iqbal did meet the Afghan King & stayed there & Jammaluddin Afghani was a great man...a Pan-Islamist not like the BS that you sprout ! However it doesn't change the fact that the Afghans had thrown you guys to the dogs & repeatedly affirmed the Durrand Line agreement....only a person with no sense of self-respect would call such people there own !

Thankfully most Pashtuns don't think like you !

Afghans threw us to the dogs?? The dogs would be first british then its successor pakistanis?
I dont need to write down whole history to you but always remember that Pashtun is a nation, you cant confined it into scopes of -stans aka pakistan and afghanistan. As long as you acknowledge the fact that lar and bar are one and same pashtuns, durand line doesnt exist for them, then every thing is o.k. Countries like Afghanistan and Pakistan may not exist in future, but pashtun people with their ancestral lands would be there.
And dont teach me what self-respect pashtuns have earned in pakistan. They have earned pathan jokes, they are percieved as dumb, gays, low-IQ person, clown, akhroat, idiots, jahils, terrorists, taliban etc etc

Afghans threw us to the dogs?? The dogs would be first british then its successor pakistanis?
I dont need to write down whole history to you but always remember that Pashtun is a nation, you cant confined it into scopes of -stans aka pakistan and afghanistan. As long as you acknowledge the fact that lar and bar are one and same pashtuns, durand line doesnt exist for them, then every thing is o.k. Countries like Afghanistan and Pakistan may not exist in future, but pashtun people with their ancestral lands would be there.
And dont teach me what self-respect pashtuns have earned in pakistan. They have earned pathan jokes, they are percieved as dumb, gays, low-IQ person, clown, akhroat, idiots, jahils, terrorists, taliban etc etc

Whatever the hell they are - Us or them the brutal truth is that your 'One Nation' living on their Ancestral Land threw you to the British first & then as you say us Pakistani dogs !

I'm sure hugging them after such brotherly love is up there with the most honorable things know to man ! :tup:

As for the stereotypes - Every race in Pakistan has that ! Heck my own ethnicity has aplenty...I don't seem to have a hissy fit over it !

Btw by Monkey D luffy's logis.
Italy,Spain and Portugal shouls have an eternal claim on each other's territory because they are ethically linked and speak similar if not the same language.
Same for Belgium,Austria,Switzerland,Holland ang Germany..All should fight for each others territory because they are of german origin and speak a similar germanic language..
Iceland,Finland,Latvia,Lithuania,Estonia,Norway,Sweden and Danmark speak similar language,,are ethnically linked and should have claim on each others lands....

No wonder they are centuries ahead of us and we have people like monkey d luffy who are still stuck in pre partition India and cant move on,and accept reality.
The reality is that Pakistan is here and is here to stay..
Those who dont like this simple fact should go to where ever they like...as they are traitors or potential traitors.

I would give rather relevant examples. East germany and west germany. North yemen and south yemen. On what grounds they got united?
North korea and south korea...what is difference between koreans of two countries in terms of langauge, history, culture, race ?
Why kurds of turkey, iraq and iran are considered one and same people?

I would give rather relevant examples. East germany and west germany. North yemen and south yemen. On what grounds they got united?
North korea and south korea...what is difference between koreans of two countries in terms of langauge, history, culture, race ?
Why kurds of turkey, iraq and iran are considered one and same people?

Now now luffy..you are about to eat your own words..
Remember..you were blaming ISI,Pakistan Army...and a rogue country called Pakistan for dragging your kind into Afhhan war???
But read your comments..how much love affection and sincerity you have for Afghanistan?
So much so that the creation of Pakistan was a ploy to divide pushtoons and Afghan pustoon and Pak pushtoon are one nation?

Same ideology was existing during Afghan-soviet war and an attack on Afghanistan was taken as attack on Pushtoons and thats why so many tribals fought and died for Afghanistan.....or that was one of the main reason if not the only reason for Pakistani tribal involvement in Afghan war...and still the reason why they are sheltering terrorists from Afghanistan...

Thanks again for proving my point.
You are a star...

Monkey d luffy.
Rider of two boats....end up in water with legs wide open.
You are one of them :lol:

I am riding in one boat which is Pakistan, our people used to be in the boat of Afghanistan. On the other hand you are riding on two boats U.K and Pakistan, a dual nationality holder. Your next generation is going to be absorbed in western society, they will no longer be pakistanis, unki fikar karo.

I am riding in one boat which is Pakistan, our people used to be in the boat of Afghanistan. On the other hand you are riding on two boats U.K and Pakistan, a dual nationality holder. Your next generation is going to be absorbed in western society, they will no longer be pakistanis, unki fikar karo.

Wrong again.
Its what you are at heart that matters....
I am a Pakistani at heart and so are my next generation.
While my British nationality wont harm Pakistan..
You 'dual mentality' and the like of yours.. Are harming Pakistan and killing people because whatever happened to Afghanistan was a ploy against Pushtoons and the rest of the world is responsible for that and Pakistan should Pay for that in lives land and money..
People say terrorism is a result of religion only..
I say there is a greater factor of ethicity and revenge mentality which is responsible for terrorism....
In other words people of mentality like you.

Same is the mentality of BLA of Balochistan?
They were undeveloped since the time began....and still are.
So in theory,for their backwardness they should start blaming rulers all the way from Alexander,to moghuls to zardari...Because they are the same as they were in Alexanders times..
Instead of taking responsibility themselves and do something for themselves...they been blaming others since pre history...still doing the same...and still as backward as they ever were and still fighting as they always have been..

So this mentality of blaming your problems on others has to change...

Wrror, how can you guys still call them brothers after what they say about Pakistan, Pakistanis & even Lar Pashtuns ? Tell me honestly if the tables were turned do you think Bar Pashtuns would have hosted millions of Lar Pashtuns in Afghanistan for nearly 3 decades like we (Pakistanis & Pakistani Pashtuns) have ?

I mean boundary between Muslims, i don't consider them as my own, i consider Pakistani pushtoons, Punjabis, sindhis, kashmiris and even the migrants as my own.

My grandad slaughtered them like lambs when they tried to invade pak watan, so that is a clear indicator of whom we consider as our own or not.

Uzbecks, tajiks, turkmen, hazarajat i consider as my own but not those deceitful, disloyal, afghan pushtoons.

I mean boundary between Muslims, i don't consider them as my own, i consider Pakistani pushtoons, Punjabis, sindhis, kashmiris and even the migrants as my own.

My grandad slaughtered them like lambs when they tried to invade pak watan, so that is a clear indicator of whom we consider as our own or not.

Uzbecks, tajiks, turkmen, hazarajat i consider as my own but not those deceitful, disloyal, afghan pushtoons.

I know wrror but tell that to Luffy, I keep telling him that 'we' are your own & he keeps saying that no we're not but the Bar Pashtuns on their other hand are.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom