What's new

Pakistan Tribes Turn Against Army

Apples & Oranges for neither is claiming the other's land on the basis of ethnicity, language or religion unlike Afghanistan & Us !

Nah dude. The area that is Pakistan was claimed from India because of religion. Kashmir is still being claimed because of religion.

The point is, that was a spurious logic. And as regards Kashmir, we tell the same thing you tell Afghans regarding KPK - come get it.

FATA is part of Pakistan and will remain like that. Some troll hindu extremist Bharatis like KS, Fateh 71 etc and some Pakistania living in Britain like Safriz would have to live with this reality. No other choice. Enough said.

I dont care where FATA goes - to Pakistan or Afghanistan or to Mars. Actually I would like it to remain with Pakistan. You people read too much into people's motives.

I dont care where FATA goes - to Pakistan or Afghanistan or to Mars. Actually I would like it to remain with Pakistan. You people read too much into people's motives.

FATA would remain with Pakistan. Whether they become a new provincial status or are merged into KPK like Swat and other areas is yet to be decided.

Apples & Oranges for neither is claiming the other's land on the basis of ethnicity, language or religion unlike Afghanistan & Us !

Punjab or Bengal were divided on the basis of religion but lar and bar Pashtuns are same people both in religion and ethnicity, there is no basis they hate each other. In the thread 'Pakistan Pashtun revenge to Afghan Pashtuns' it was looking you guys were enjoying Pashtuns fighting among themselves.

Nah dude. The area that is Pakistan was claimed from India because of religion. Kashmir is still being claimed because of religion.

The point is, that was a spurious logic. And as regards Kashmir, we tell the same thing you tell Afghans regarding KPK - come get it.

No it isn't because Indian Muslim is very different from British Indian Muslim & the Republic of India is very different from British India; the point being the dynamics of it all were very different !

FATA would remain with Pakistan. Whether they become a new provincial status or are merged into KPK like Swat and other areas is yet to be decided.

Cool. I hope the tribes take kindly to these internet suggestions. It will be good for them to be mainstreamed.

No it isn't because Indian Muslim is very different from British Indian Muslim & the Republic of India is very different from British India; the point being the dynamics of it all were very different !

Republic of India is the official sucessor state of British India and guys, you still claim Kashmir from us based on religion.

Punjab or Bengal were divided on the basis of religion but lar and bar Pashtuns are same people both in religion and ethnicity, there is no basis they hate each other. In the thread 'Pakistan Pashtun revenge to Afghan Pashtuns' it was looking you guys were enjoying Pashtuns fighting among themselves.

Whose asking whom to hate the other ? They (the Afghans) are the ones who hate us, have been a constant thorn in our side & dream of creating their own Loy Afghanistan out of our lands; it wasn't I but the Lar Pashtuns themselves who showed them the middle finger every time Afghanistan has tried to go with the 'Loy Afghanistan' thing.

Cool. I hope the tribes take kindly to these internet suggestions. It will be good for them to be mainstreamed.

Many Tribal demand a separate provincial status for them. Fifth province. Enlighten yourself.

Republic of India is the official sucessor state of British India and guys, you still claim Kashmir from us based on religion.

Pakistan & India are the successor to British India & we claim Kashmir on the basis of the Partitioning of our ways which happens to be religion. They (the Afghans) have no such claim because they threw us (our Pashtun Areas) to the dogs (the British) long ago & continued to affirm & reaffirm the Durrand Line agreement.

Whose asking whom to hate the other ? They (the Afghans) are the ones who hate us, have been a constant thorn in our side & dream of creating their own Loy Afghanistan out of our lands; it wasn't I but the Lar Pashtuns themselves who showed them the middle finger every time Afghanistan has tried to go with the 'Loy Afghanistan' thing.

May be their mind changed but NWFP was a leased land to British like Hongkong.

They told you that ! :lol:

No it wasn't leased to the British..it was signed over to the British & then reaffirmed in 1919 & 1921 ! There is no clause in the original Durand Line Agreement that talks about an expiry date or the 100 year BS that them Afghans continue to talk about ! :tup:

loooool
Are you talking about NWFP or Tribals? If they want to join Afghanistan then no one can stop them. As far as I know, there was some protest here against the durand line and the Pakistan army, 100% of the protesters were Afghans. Some times a good thing can work against you; if it wasn't for the Pakistani attitude of welcoming the guest, then all these Afghani guys would be kicked out by now and 99% of the terrorist problem solved.

Pakistan & India are the successor to British India

Only India is the sucessor state to British India. That is why Republic of India got the seat of British India in the UN and Pakistan had to re-apply for it as a sovereign state (ironically opposed by Afghanistan).

& we claim Kashmir on the basis of the Partitioning of our ways which happens to be religion.

That is precisely what I said. No ? That you claim Kashmir from us based on religion as the Afghans claim KPK from Pakistan on basis of ethnicity and culture.

That is precisely what I said. No ? That you claim Kashmir from us based on religion as the Afghans claim KPK from Pakistan on basis of ethnicity and culture.

Oh God. Don't know how many times we Pakistanis would have to debunk this BS. I think we talked about this a few weeks ago too in some thread. And you ran away. Come on KS. Come up with something new.

Oh God. Don't know how many times we Pakistanis would have to debunk this BS. I think we talked about this a few weeks ago too in some thread. And you ran away. Come on KS. Come up with something new.

Did I ? I dont remember that. Anyway I'll let Armstrong reply that.

p.s: Areesh dont mistake answering the real world as running away. Unlike you guys I cant dedicate my life to this forum. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom