What's new

Pakistan Tribes Turn Against Army

I know wrror but tell that to Luffy, I keep telling him that 'we' are your own & he keeps saying that no we're not but the Bar Pashtuns on their other hand are.

I have never considered luffy as pushtoon, you know very well luffy has always shyed away from a debate he knows he will lose.

Luffy first said ghilzais are iranic people then he said they are khilji Turks, then he said they are pushtonised Turks.

He didn't debate about origins of pushtoons, get didst explain if ghilzais are pushtonised Turks then who pushtonised them as pretty much all pushtoon are a branch of ghilzai. How can a turk pushtonise a Turk?

I have have clearly proved to him that pushtoons are not a same race from beginning but Like minded people who developed kinship. Pushtoon are turkic people, decendants of hephtalites and proto Turks.

Luffys ancestors were slaves taken to kp and Afghanistan by ahmad shah abdali, to this day they work as commoners, he has adapted to the culture and language. Despite that he is not a pushtoon as pushtoon is not a race but way of life, loyalty, defending poor and needy, shunning racism and always standing shoulder to shoulder with tjise who are less privileged.

People here misunderstands me, i am not a separatist neither i advocate loy Afghanistan or any thing like that. My sense of attachment with Afghanistan is natural and instinctive, every true pakistani pashtun has this affinity towards afghanistan no matter how much patriotic pakistani he is. By true pakistani pashtuns i dont mean adha teetar adha batair type pathans or desified type , i mean those with proper ethnic background. Afghanistan is special for us pakistani pashtuns in the sense that it is first and only pashtun nation state built of Ahamad shah baba. Each and every pashtun tribe from attock and kandahar helped ahmad shah baba, we wont spit on our ancestors.

I have never considered luffy as pushtoon, you know very well luffy has always shyed away from a debate he knows he will lose.

Luffy first said ghilzais are iranic people then he said they are khilji Turks, then he said they are pushtonised Turks.

He didn't debate about origins of pushtoons, get didst explain if ghilzais are pushtonised Turks then who pushtonised them as pretty much all pushtoon are a branch of ghilzai. How can a turk pushtonise a Turk?

I have have clearly proved to him that pushtoons are not a sane race from beginning but Luke minded people who developed kinship. Pushtoon are turkic people, defendants of hephtalites and proto Turks.

Luffys ancestors were slaves taken to kp and Afghanistan by ahmad shah abdali, to this day they work as commoners, he has adapted to the culture and language. Despite that he is not a pushtoon as pushtoon is not a race but way of life, loyalty, defending poor and needy, shunning racism and always standing shoulder to shoulder with tjise who are less privileged.

Stop this proto-turk, hephthalite, pan-turkism bullshyt, you are embarassing yourself. Your supporters are clapping for you but you are performing badly, dont disappoint them.

People here misunderstands me, i am not a separatist neither i advocate loy Afghanistan or any thing like that. My sense of attachment with Afghanistan is natural and instinctive, every true pakistani pashtun has this affinity towards afghanistan no matter how much patriotic pakistani he is. By true pakistani pashtuns i dont mean adha teetar adha batair type pathans or desified type , i mean those with proper ethnic background. Afghanistan is special for us pakistani pashtuns in the sense that it is first and only pashtun nation state built of Ahamad shah baba. Each and every pashtun tribe from attock and kandahar helped ahmad shah baba, we wont spit on our ancestors.

But you do wish Pakistan did not exist which scenarios you used to discuss there, insult other ethnic groups, Jinnah and a lot of things I saw on the site that you did would make a person gasp in shock. You shouldn't say those things. I hope at least a small change if not a major one came over you. You said things like Jinnah ko goli maar. This is how a person talks about baba-e-qowm. No one will respect you for this behavior Luffy. Maybe you were better than others on the site but you are still a problematic person which everyone here notices. Every Pashtun has delinked himself from you.

But you do wish Pakistan did not exist which scenarios you used to discuss there, insult other ethnic groups, Jinnah and a lot of things I saw on the site that you did would make a person gasp in shock. You shouldn't say those things. I hope at least a small change if not a major one came over you. You said things like Jinnah ko goli maar. This is how a person talks about baba-e-qowm. No one will respect you for this behavior Luffy. Maybe you were better than others on the site but you are still a problematic person which everyone here notices. Every Pashtun has delinked himself from you.

Post atleast ten those shocking posts here, my views on afghans, pakistan and jinnah are same here as on any other forum..."jinnah ko goli maar"? I dont remember it, can you post the entire reply because it seems you are quoting my chit-chat with other member. Yar jinnah ko goli maar, you say this when you dont want to discuss that person. E.g i can say" havi sultan ko goli maar, may armstrong ki baat kar raha hun"

Merge them into the country as a the sixth provience. The biggest blunder of Jinnah was to let tribals live as tribal free of state authority!

What makes you think the tribals would have agreed to join Pakistan if Jinnah had not promised them a special status in the first place ?

These tribals came to these lands a millennia before you got your *** from present India to Karachi. I think you going back is more in order.

^^^^
Allowing your kind to migrate to Sindh was actually the biggest blunder, which tore apart the social fabric of an entire ethnic region.

You really are oblivious to the facts, aren't you little kid. Speak of things that your brain can process.

Sorry Hyperion, they made their bed with Pakistan, infact they made Pakistan. No one in India would like them back. To us, they are Pakistanis, no matter what you guys refer them as.

Post atleast ten those shocking posts here, my views on afghans, pakistan and jinnah are same here as on any other forum..."jinnah ko goli maar"? I dont remember it, can you post the entire reply because it seems you are quoting my chit-chat with other member. Yar jinnah ko goli maar, you say this when you dont want to discuss that person. E.g i can say" havi sultan ko goli maar, may armstrong ki baat kar raha hun"

I have done this before. I don't need to defame you further. Also it is a difficult time-consuming task taking your posts and posting them here but you as well as me know there are not ten but 50 posts of this kind on that forum. Your contact with admin khan too is a cause of concern as is your contact with terrorist Soldat and Toramana. Alll called for utter destruction of Pakistan and Pakistanis.

Regarding the issb form well it was there for a reason, history dictates that Indian Muslims joined up with Hindus and Sikh against afghans, what guaranties that not happening again?. Better to be safe then sorry and filter out those who are untrustable.

Sorry to rain on your parade..but if not for a Indian Muslim called Jinnah today you would be a Afghan...no pathan ever fought for the idealogy or creation of pakistan..the creation of Pakistan was an Indian muslim struggle all the way.

I see what if I turn the tables then & ask that the Afghans hand over most of Southern & Eastern Afghanistan seeing that we've got more Pashtuns them !

Right now there are more muslims in India than Pakistan. So will you be willing to join India ?

Right now there are more muslims in India than Pakistan. So will you be willing to join India ?

False. Pakistan had less Muslis than India back in the day in 80s. They have overtaken Muslim population of India because of higher birth rates.

False. Pakistan had less Muslis than India back in the day in 80s. They have overtaken Muslim population of India because of higher birth rates.

Arey baba which year you are living in ? The TFR of indian muslims is greater than Pakistanis afaik. Right now there are more than 200 crore Muslims in India and according to likes of Owaisi, 250 crore.

FATA is part of Pakistan and will remain like that. Some troll hindu extremist Bharatis like KS, Fateh 71 etc and some Pakistania living in Britain like Safriz would have to live with this reality. No other choice. Enough said.

Back
Top Bottom