What's new

Pakistan to take US into confidence on PM’s Russia visit

If as you claim you have deep relations with the Ukraine then surely you should be visiting them in their moment of trial.
Instead you are visiting Putin which clearly signals offering Putin some vague moral support.
Not really - ukraine has already been given the signal of neutrality and message that Pakistan will try to suggest a calm down. The same goes for Russia.
Pakistan has no dog in this fight other than its Defense interests and will do whatever it takes to maintain that position. Ukraine and Russia aren’t myopic countries

LOL it is a joy. I have been at odds with your kind for an eternity. I won and you lost. You lost comprehensively and you know it. Still fighting the case for daddy America. Keep going chacha Hussain Haqqani.
Ji Uncle - aap tu Mohammad bin Qasim ke saath Bhambore pe utray thay haath mein Jharoo liye.. jaise aap kahien sahi hai

Not really - ukraine has already been given the signal of neutrality and message that Pakistan will try to suggest a calm down. The same goes for Russia.
Pakistan has no dog in this fight other than its Defense interests and will do whatever it takes to maintain that position. Ukraine and Russia aren’t myopic countries

Ji Uncle - aap tu Mohammad bin Qasim ke saath Bhambore pe utray thay haath mein Jharoo liye.. jaise aap kahien sahi hai

Uncle Hussain Haqqani has been advising Pakistan from his comfortable chair in Yankeeland. According to Uncle Hussain Haqqani, Pakistanis cannot survive without US intervention LOL

Uncle Hussain Haqqani has been advising Pakistan from his comfortable chair in Yankeeland. According to Uncle Hussain Haqqani, Pakistanis cannot survive without US intervention LOL
Sar aankon pe uncle

China has invested tons of money in Pakistan in energy and other infrastructure. When your beloved papa America only invests 10% of Chinese amount in energy and infra wake me up. The best papa America can do is send drones, CIA agents and kill Pakistani citizens on the streets.
That is fine but Pakistan also have significant trade deficit with China while trade surplus with USA. American companies created many jobs in Pakistan as well. Let us concentrate on the positives.

Contrary to the perception created by some hot-headed Pakistani media personalities, both China and USA are valuable to Pakistan in different ways. Come to Pakistan and interact with people who are employed. You will learn a lot.

Sar aankon pe uncle

Uncle Hussain Haqqani recently ranted how Americans buy Pakistanis to further their cause. According to chacha Hussain it is easy for papa USA to bribe Pakistanis and get their job done under any circumstances. Uncle Hussain, do you really think the Americans have any clout in Pakistan? Papa America has been sending a lot of CIA spies which ended up rougue. How does that make you feel?

That is fine but Pakistan also have significant trade deficit with China while trade surplus with USA. American companies created many jobs in Pakistan as well. Let us concentrate on the positives.

Contrary to the perception created by some hot-headed Pakistani media personalities, both China and USA are valuable to Pakistan in different ways. Come to Pakistan and interact with people who are employed. You will learn a lot.

Americans are detrimental to Pakistani cause because they are in bed with India. That ends all discussions. Pakistan will never trust the Americans ever again. Our dealings with the Americans are purely due to self-interest and out of necessity. Once we don't rely on US for trade we will focus entirely on trade with regional countries. That will happen because China is fast catching up as a major trading partner of Pakistan. CPEC will only accelerate this process.

This is how our PM views the USA:

Last edited:
he at one time also backed/praised hassina and her father. then supported talibunnies against Gen. Musharraf (without whom FATA would still be islamic emirate of waziristan) too.

what? I was under the impression that he was some aviation and defense bigwig in Qatar
No - I only fly Qatar airways, Doha is too dry for me.
Currently sitting in DHA Karachi waiting for gas go come so the geyser can be started.

Uncle Hussain Haqqani recently ranted how Americans buy Pakistanis to further their cause. According to chacha Hussain it is easy for papa USA to bribe Pakistanis and get their job done under any circumstances. Uncle Hussain, do you really think the Americans have any clout in Pakistan? Papa America has been sending a lot of CIA spies which ended up rougue. How does that make you feel?

Americans are detrimental to Pakistani cause because they are in bed with India. That ends all discussions. Pakistan will never trust the Americans ever again. Our dealings with the Americans are purely due to self-interest and out of necessity. Once we don't rely on US for trade we will focus entirely on trade with regional countries. That will happen because China is fast catching up as a major trading partner of Pakistan. CPEC will only accelerate this process.

Uncle I feel whatever you think I feel - how can one argue with Buzurg created from Production waste of Hazrat Adam?

he at one time also backed/praised hassina and her father. then supported talibunnies against Gen. Musharraf (without whom FATA would still be islamic emirate of waziristan) too.

Wasn't he right? The Taliban are back in power and had we towed US line we would have had problematic relations with Afghan Taliban.

Waziristan became a problem exactly because Pakistan indulged in US sponsored Jihad against USSR. Don't give your American friends a free pass here. The Americans are the root cause of many problems in Pakistan.

No - I only fly Qatar airways, Doha is too dry for me.
Currently sitting in DHA Karachi waiting for gas go come so the geyser can be started.

Uncle I feel whatever you think I feel - how can one argue with Buzurg created from Production waste of Hazrat Adam?

It doesn't matter uncle dinosaur. You lost a long time ago. Now it is our time. We will work with China and sideline your pro American policies in Pakistan.

Americans are detrimental to Pakistani cause because they are in bed with India. That ends all discussions. Pakistan will never trust the Americans ever again. Our dealings with the Americana are purely in self-interest.
Indo-US relations have no bearing on how Pakistani commoners benefit from Pak-US trade and other forms of investments. Good leaders understand what is valuable to the commoners and attempt to build relations on these lines. Pakistani leaders and media personalities continue to miss the obvious. Whose fault is this?

Pakistani power circles are infested with "elitism." People living in glass houses do not have much vision and perspective to begin with. Do not expect miracles from elites when they are in charge of the state.

When Pakistan takes loans from WB and IMF these also have to be paid back.

Absolutely correct. You call these loans. Yet loans from China are called investment.
And of course when the WB lends money to build a road or a power station it does not insist as part of the loan that ONLY USA companies can bid for the contract or ensure there can be no local bidders.
Chinese "investment" comes with provisos that bars local bidders or any other bidders except Chinese companies.

Last edited:
Wasn't he right? The Taliban are back in power and had we towed US line we would have had problematic relations with Afghan Taliban.

Waziristan became a problem exactly because Pakistan indulged in US sponsored Jihad against USSR. Don't give your American friends a free pass here. The Americans are the root cause of many problems in Pakistan.

It doesn't matter uncle dinosaur. You lost a long time ago. Now it is our time. We will work with China and sideline your pro American policies in Pakistan.
Uncle you should work with China - grab them by your hands and mouth, never let go even if they sing “Let it go”.

Pakistan imports electronics, vehicle (parts), consumer items, industrial machinery, high tech and military equipment to name a few. What useful items does Pakistan import from US?

Pak and US military ties are nowhere near as you describe. The Americans initially banned military exchange during Trump era. The entire US establishment blames the Pakistani military for their failures. Top US military generals accuse Pakistan for US failures during hearings in broad daylight. If anything, Pak US military ties are non-existent today. The US has chosen the Indian side and Pakistan has chosen China.

The minute interaction between Pakistan and the US is nothing more than formality. Those who keep harping about US Pak bhai bhai need to update software. It was over during Bush and Obama era. It is over today.

It's a convergence of those, like Manga fanboys at a convention, is what I equate those who speak of Pakistan and America ties. A fantasy spurred to keep people living in a deluded form of existence, deliberately away from reality.

Pakistan should have zero to minimal ties with America, a State whose clandestine agencies are self confessed liars, contrivers and false flag architects. The days where Pakistan was able to get free military hardware are over. The days when Pakistan could think that it's gotten the better end of the deal with free American military hardware, are also over. There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.

The sooner the mindset changes to that of a state with integrity as it's foundational pillars, the quicker we can expunge our country of Western influence, in the least, the worst kind.

PM Imran Khan rules out becoming part of any camp​

By APP
February 13, 2022

Prime Minister Imran Khan speaks during an interaction with former ambassadors and representatives of think tanks in Islamabad, on February 13, 2022. — YouTube
Prime Minister Imran Khan speaks during an interaction with former ambassadors and representatives of think tanks in Islamabad, on February 13, 2022. — YouTube

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan will maintain its neutrality and not become part of any camp, Prime Minister Imran Khan said Sunday, as he turned down speculations that Islamabad was inclined towards Beijing.

PM Imran Khan, during an interaction with former ambassadors and representatives of think tanks in the Federal Capital, said: "The strategic direction of my government is very clear. We want to maintain relations with all and [we] will not become a part of any camp."

Federal ministers and PM’s special assistants were also present during the interaction.
The prime minister said his recent visit to China and bilateral meetings with the country's leadership had added further strength to the time-tested ties and would accelerate the pace of work on the ongoing projects of the China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).

The prime minister said that his recent visit to China was "very relevant with regard to the fast-changing global political map."

The prime minister opined that his visit further added strength to the ties between the two countries, adding that he held the meeting with President Xi Jinping after years.

On Afghanistan​

About Afghanistan, the prime minister said the international community had a consensus over this issue.

Europe and all the neighbouring states of Afghanistan agreed to avoid humanitarian crises there and stressed upon de-freezing of Afghan’s assets, he said.

"The US also understood and realised the situation. All had a consensus that steps should be taken so that Afghanistan should not be descended into chaos," the premier said.

Why ??
I mean why would you go out of your way to take US into confidence when IK visits Russia.
There isn't a single leader of the tiniest weakest country in the whole world that would go around saying it is going to take the US into confidence after a visit to Russia.
I mean this is a president who has not even bothered to call IK on the phone and yet you go around cravenly to the US about your visit of your own volition taking the US into confidence !!!!!!!!!!! when the US does not give a flying fig about the visit

This is how lowly servants and slaves behave
well cuz the elite wants green cards..... they will shit in the pants if they heared US is angry!!!! No balls whatsoever but again i am keyboard warrior, so what do i know.....

Back
Top Bottom