What's new

Pakistan to take US into confidence on PM’s Russia visit

Pakistan welcomes both Mr Putin and Mr Biden to visit Pakistan , we don't have issue with either nation

Pakistan wishes to promote regional peace

Any direct matters between Russia / USA at ocean far out in some region are their own private matter

Pakistan and Pakistanis generally want to form positive relations with all countries and nationalities of world

USA/Russia have come to tables in 80's , I am sure they can work things out with out needing extensive bloc tactics

The Americans backstabbed Pakistan. We don't give a shit about what cowboys think. Pakistan belongs in the Russian/China camp.

I like it. PM IK meeting Putin. The Americans can suck it up.
I agree with you 1000%. Those fvcking rednecks in USA think they can have their way all the time.

I am glad Imran Khan is meeting Vladimir Putin.

Although Russia is very supportive of India since the Cold War.

The Americans backstabbed Pakistan. We don't give a shit about what cowboys think. Pakistan belongs in the Russian/China camp.

I like it. PM IK meeting Putin. The Americans can suck it up.
I want China to ditch Russia.

I want China and Pakistan to go their own way.

Russia is no better than USA to be frank.

Long live Russia. Fu*k the USA....
However the Russians are no better than the Americans.

Russia was very supportive of India during the Cold War.

Last edited:
I agree with you 1000%. Those fvcking rednecks in USA think they can have their way all the time.

I am glad Imran Khan is meeting Vladimir Putin.

Although Russia is very supportive of India since the Cold War.

I want China to ditch Russia.

I want China and Pakistan to go their own way.

Russia is no better than USA to be frank.

However the Russians are no better than the Americans.

Russia was very supportive of India during the Cold War.
Russia helped India break Pakistan apart in 1971, they are f@gs.

But we seek peaceful cooperation.

Russia helped India break Pakistan apart in 1971, they are f@gs.

But we seek peaceful cooperation.
That is why I said Russia is no better than USA.

Thats why in the end, I said I want China and Pakistan to go their own way together.

Personally I want China to ditch Russia when they are ready.

That is why I said Russia is no better than USA.

Thats why in the end, I said I want China and Pakistan to go their own way together.

Personally I want China to ditch Russia when they are ready.
China ditching Russia is unlikely, it's too much to ask for, plus it's better for China to have a close relationship with Russia because we may be able to leverage it. And there's no reason to ditch Russia.

We should remain peaceful with everyone, including USA.

A simple statement by the Farigh Office of Pakistan that US should have no reservations on Khans visit to Russia should have sufficed, but no have to go to US and stand in line to get sniffed by dogs and wait for a 3rd rate official to give you 5 mins of convo time.

May be the message the Pakistani elite wants to give is that please dont stop IMF funding because next time we dont want to change entire budget for 500 million USD equal to the amount of cigars and cigarettes consumed by Pakistanis per year.
I think that was ganju

China ditching Russia is unlikely, it's too much to ask for, plus it's better for China to have a close relationship with Russia because we may be able to leverage it. And there's no reason to ditch Russia.

We should remain peaceful with everyone, including USA.
Probably you are right. Russia has a lot to offer with their advanced military technologies.

We Pakistanis need to focus on Economy, standard of living, improving the general situation of our country.

Pakistan to take US into confidence on PM’s Russia visit​

https://nation.com.pk/contributor/mateen-haider

Mateen Haider

February 12, 2022

ISLAMABAD - Two top Pakistani officials would proceed to Washington ahead of Prime Minister Imran Khan’s scheduled visit to Moscow to take the US into confidence and remove reservations if any over this historic visit, it is learnt through credible sources.

“These two top officials are expected to leave for Washington on 16th February (tentatively) on a three-day visit during which they would meet top US officials in Defence and State Departments,” the sources told The Nation yesterday.

The officials are also expected to visit White House where they would meet the US National Security Adviser. However, these all meetings are being worked out.

Both the top officials are expected to meet Prime Minister Imran Khan next week to get guidance and instructions from him for their talks in US.

Prime Minister Imran Khan would be also chairing a high level meeting next week on his Russia visit.

Prime Minister Imran Khan would pay an official visit to Moscow in the last week of February for which dates from February 23 to 25 are being worked out. This would be an official visit by any prime minister of Pakistan to Russia after 23 years.

So long as Pakistan behaves in this manner, there will be no real progress made to become entirely an independent state. Pakistan owes no one, I repeat no one any explanation on its bilateral ties with another state. In particular and especially not Washington DC or London. This behavior by Pakistan at this moment, is best described in Urdu language as "Chamcha Giree".

It is high time Pakistan established honest and trustworthy relationship with Russia. And Pakistan has not made the distinction between Russia and the former Soviet Union. Then I can say with certainty that those in the government have some incompetent people working for the state.

Pakistan has to get out of this Cold War mindset. As today Russia is not a state to be messed around with. Pakistan ought to treat it's relationship with Russia, how it would treat China, who Pakistan's closest and most important ally in the world.

Congratulation on fking up IK Russian visit. Imagine what Russian would be thinking that these idiots have to go to our mortal enemy to seek permission to come and visit us??

I can bet it will be Bajwa and Moeed jetting off to the yankiland.

American touts within Pakistani establishment are cancer to Pakistan.

People need to get out of the cold war mentality of being in either Russian or American or Chinese camp. The world has changed and is far more interdependent and increasingly multipolar.

Pakistan needs to follow its interests and have multifaceted relationships that will help us achieve those interests. That's what we are seeing happen. People incorrectly interpret that as us ditching the U.S and joining the Russian or Chinese camp. That's not what we are doing or will do.

Mind you Pakistan has always had and will continue to have a special relationship with the Chinese. Our relationship with the Americans has had its up's and downs but we recognize the importance of maintaining a positive relationship with the U.S. similarly developing relations with the Russians has benefits as well. There is no such thing as exclusivity or having a relationship with one at the cost of the other. This is something the Americans yet don't realize and understand. They are still in the mindset of them being the sole superpower and trying to control the world Ala post ww2 and cold war. They are having a difficult time coming to terms that the world has changed and their declining influence and power. It's their old mindset that your either with us or against us. The world has silently moved on and watching the Americans throw their hissy fit.

Anyways Pakistan needs to follow its interests unapologetically and have good relationships with everyone. If that offends the Americans then so be it, they don't hesitate to do what's in theirs so don't expect any different from anyone else.

Or maybe it is to discuss why BLA terrorists were equipped with US commando weapons.

Targeted killings of civilians , including instances of beheadings and assaults on security forces were becoming normal. What do you expect then? Throwing flowers on them as gesture of peace and make banana republic
I never said that. All I said back then was wait and see how this approach championed will be used by the very cheerleaders in the west who will use this exact action to come for our nation years later. That that lot was not trustworthy, and any policy we undertake needs to factor in that we are going to be let down or eventually betrayed.

Pakistan to take US into confidence on PM’s Russia visit​

https://nation.com.pk/contributor/mateen-haider

Mateen Haider

February 12, 2022

ISLAMABAD - Two top Pakistani officials would proceed to Washington ahead of Prime Minister Imran Khan’s scheduled visit to Moscow to take the US into confidence and remove reservations if any over this historic visit, it is learnt through credible sources.

“These two top officials are expected to leave for Washington on 16th February (tentatively) on a three-day visit during which they would meet top US officials in Defence and State Departments,” the sources told The Nation yesterday.

The officials are also expected to visit White House where they would meet the US National Security Adviser. However, these all meetings are being worked out.

Both the top officials are expected to meet Prime Minister Imran Khan next week to get guidance and instructions from him for their talks in US.

Prime Minister Imran Khan would be also chairing a high level meeting next week on his Russia visit.

Prime Minister Imran Khan would pay an official visit to Moscow in the last week of February for which dates from February 23 to 25 are being worked out. This would be an official visit by any prime minister of Pakistan to Russia after 23 years.
its more like begging for US permission to visit RUSSIA.

Back
Top Bottom