What's new

Pakistan to host Hurriyat leaders on Eid in New Delhi

Now see both your posts,

Its like a stupid man standing infront of a huge man and saying "ab markay dikha" after getting a slap.

Allah will be neutral as he has equal if not more followers in India,so leave him out of your Plans.

Oh Bhai this is what an Indian Hindu soldier said to a Mujahid when he was captured, ''BSF saldar are 7ft tall and big''. You should have seen the reaction of laughter. Worry about yourself and let us worry about the BSF saldar!

And you're singing from the same hymn sheet, :sniper:

The reasoning you gave us behind allowing the meeting with Huriyat.

You said: You allow us to meet Huriyat since you find no reason to stop such meets.

We say: You don't stop us because we are a party to Kashmir dispute.

So obviously we would believe in the second reasoning. We won't believe that India allows us to meet Huriyat for no reason. :)

As I pointed out, Ghalib said it best. You are free to believe anything you want, the fact still remains that the Indian government does not see fit to put an end to it. If it was considered important enough, they would have done that.

Here is the thing, we have terrorism now in my country, so why is your country, india not taking advantage of the chaos as they did in E.Pakistan and invade us and kill us once and for all?
India is not my country. Never was.

Jo doosron ki maa behan ko noi chorta woh kisi ko kia taane dega :D

Sahi kaha .. Ab previous pages per jou haramzadgi tum nay farmai hai .. aus kou doubara check Karo aur apnay paida honay pey Lanat bhejo..

Respect is earned not demanded kalay angraiz.

Personally I prefer both for a turd like :D

So you prefer both. No wonder you ran to Norway to get both. :D

Never tried that, but since you are already experienced in this field, how much do you earn daily? :D

Never tried sucking d!cks? So you only used to bend in front of Indians. :D

Sure she did. Unlike your mom, she is a good and humble person.

So you accepted that your mom gave blow jobs for your visa. And you think giving blow jobs means good and humble person. :rofl: :rofl:

Could be. :D

So you accept that your mom has clients too. :rofl: :rofl:

I get your mom remembered all her clients very well. How did it go with her? Is she still alive?

Talk to your mom. After all as per you she has clients. :D

So Pakistan hosts Hurriyat Leaders on Eid in New Delhi - What seems to be the issue here ? :unsure:

Are we not allowed to host at our Consulate/Embassy who we think are legitimate stakeholders, in our most important disputed matter, to hear their views ? :undecided:

As I pointed out, Ghalib said it best. You are free to believe anything you want, the fact still remains that the Indian government does not see fit to put an end to it. If it was considered important enough, they would have done that.

And as I said. No Pakistani would accept that Indians allow Huriyat meet for no reason. It simply doesn't make any sense for us. :)

@DESERT FIGHTER

Well at least we know the creed this scumbag belongs to. If I would have said even 20% of the insults to any random guy here in Pakistan, he would have killed me. But look at this guy. Still coming to the thread to get more insults for his parents. Shows the race and the creed he belongs to. I am now seriously feeling sorry for whatever creed he belongs to. Must be the most disgusting and shameless creed in the whole wide world.
Sorry to say ,if you dint like something he said,you could have replied in a not so abusive way,if by abusing his parents if you feel it shows his creed no you are mistaken,it shows your creed.

Personally I prefer both for a turd like :D

Never tried that, but since you are already experienced in this field, how much do you earn daily? :D

Sure she did. Unlike your mom, she is a good and humble person.

Could be. I get your mom remembered all her clients very well. How did it go with her? Is she still alive? :D

Well, then its not working as it should, turd.
Don't care... Dickhead !

Sahi kaha .. Ab previous pages per jou haramzadgi tum nay farmai hai .. aus kou doubara check Karo aur apnay paida honay pey Lanat bhejo..
Pehle apni ghalazat to saaf karlo aur is gande Areesh ki bhi. :D

So you prefer both. No wonder you ran to Norway to get both. :D
We have no Khusrays and Bharways here in Norway.

Never tried sucking d!cks? So you only used to bend in front of Indians. :D
I heard Randi ki Aulads like Areesh used to do that kind of stuff.

So you accepted that your mom gave blow jobs for your visa. And you think giving blow jobs means good and humble person. :rofl: :rofl:
Nope. But if you wanna believe it, why not :D

So you accept that your mom has clients too. :rofl: :rofl:
Nope. But keep believing :D

Talk to your mom. After all as per you she has clients. :D
She hasn't. But you can always visit a bharwa.

So you invest in bharwas and khusras. So in other words you are a pimp too. :rofl: :rofl:
Yeah, I found it was the only profitable industry flourishing in Pakistan as the state of Pakistan's economy has been declining for years :D

Sorry to say ,if you dint like something he said,you could have replied in a not so abusive way,if by abusing his parents if you feel it shows his creed no you are mistaken,it shows your creed.

You don't need to feel for him or his parents. He is OK with all the insults. :lol:

Pehle apni ghalazat to saaf karlo aur is gande Areesh ki bhi. :D

We have no Khusrays and Bharways here in Norway.

I heard Randi ki Aulads like Areesh used to do that kind of stuff.

Nope. But if you wanna believe it, why not :D

Nope. But keep believing :D

She hasn't. But you can always visit a bharwa.

Yeah, I found it was the only profitable industry flourishing in Pakistan as the state of Pakistan's economy has been declining for years :D
Come here il pay you to do it for me... Churay.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom