What's new

Pakistan to host Hurriyat leaders on Eid in New Delhi

Yeah, we are proud Pakistanis who lost East Pakistan to India in 1971 because of international conspiracy :D

Your Indian government already admitted it was behind 71'. However, that is history and we are a new generation. We love Allah and Pakistan, so send your Hindu Army and lets see if 71 can be repeated?

Make it happen, don't talk!

Your parents also visited Rawalpindi occasionally and the result is bharwa like you. :)
Well at least a bharwa is better than a Khusra like Areesh.

But Bharatis are still not using those protections and that's why bharwas like you are born every other second in India.
I think they use more protections than Pakistanis as the cost of raising children is higher in India than Pakistan :D

No this is what your mom did to get you a Norwegian visa. :D
Funny, as far as I remember, we came here on family visa :D

Well you know now. Go ask more about me from your mom herself. ;)
I just asked hee and she says she knows no Indian fool like Areesh. :D

Well Atleast you accept that you are a filthy arse...
I never accepted anything. I just troll filthy people like you for my own amusement :D

Your Indian government already admitted it was behind 71'. However, that is history and we are a new generation. We love Allah and Pakistan, so send your Hindu Army and lets see if 71 can be repeated?
Yeah sure India was proudly behind 1971 Pakistan surrender in Dhaka.

And as soon as you realize that the reasoning you give behind Huriyat's meet with our ambassador is too stupi, you guys would stop sharing such reasoning with us. I and other Pakistanis hope that you realize stupidity of that reasoning soon. :)

:lol: Err...what reason are you talking about? Why would we give you a reason for Hurriyat meeting the Pakistani HC?

@DESERT FIGHTER

Well at least we know the creed this scumbag belongs to. If I would have said even 20% of the insults to any random guy here in Pakistan, he would have killed me. But look at this guy. Still coming to the thread to get more insults for his parents. Shows the race and the creed he belongs to. I am now seriously feeling sorry for whatever creed he belongs to. Must be the most disgusting and shameless creed in the whole wide world.

I think they use more protections than Pakistanis as the cost of raising children is higher in India than Pakistan :D

I just asked here and she says she knows no Indian fool like Areesh. :D

I never accepted anything. I just troll filthy people like you for my own amusement :D

First you except your "unfortunate" birth and than accept that you are a filthy arsehole and now another shenanigan... You are one confused Chutiya.

:lol: Err...what reason are you talking about? Why would we give you a reason for Hurriyat meeting the Pakistani HC?

The reasoning you gave us behind allowing the meeting with Huriyat.

You said: You allow us to meet Huriyat since you find no reason to stop such meets.

We say: You don't stop us because we are a party to Kashmir dispute.

So obviously we would believe in the second reasoning. We won't believe that India allows us to meet Huriyat for no reason. :)

So when are you coming as you said, we'll need ''all'' the help from Allah? We LOVE when people/nations challenge Allah and lets take it from there.
Now see both your posts,

Make it happen, don't talk!

Its like a stupid man standing infront of a huge man and saying "ab markay dikha" after getting a slap.

Allah will be neutral as he has equal if not more followers in India,so leave him out of your Plans.

Well at least we know the creed this scumbag belongs to. If I would have said even 20% of the insults to any random guy here in Pakistan, he would have killed me. But look at this guy. Still coming to the thread to get more insults for his parents. Shows the race and the creed he belongs to. I am now seriously feeling sorry for whatever creed he belongs to. Must be the most disgusting and shameless creed in the whole wide world.
Only when the insults have real meaning, can I take them literally. Since your foolish attempts at insulting me have no real substance at all, so I just troll them back by for my own personal amusement. Thanks for providing me with free entertainment. :dance3:

First you except your "unfortunate" birth and than accept that you are a filthy arsehole and now another shenanigan... You are one confused Chutiya.
Mind your Urdu medium school english. Its accept not except :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

کونسی پوسٹ کھسرے؟

حرامی previous pages چیک کر ۔۔جس کی وجہ سے مجہ سے تو نے "سنی" ہے۔۔۔

رۂی "کھسرے" کی بات تو اجا بھروے میرا مذاءل چیک کر لے۔۔

Only you know that a bharwa is better or a khusra. Looks like you have sit in the laps of both. :D

Well you know better. After all it is you who visits them to suck their d!cks. :)

Yeah she gave sacrifice for the whole family. :rofl:

I just asked hee and she says she knows no Indian fool like Areesh. :D

May be she remembers only the black tamil Indian. Not her fault. She had so many clients. It is possible if she forgets a few of them :)

Only when the insults have real meaning, can I take them literally. Since your foolish attempts at insulting me have no real substance at all, so I just troll them back by for my own personal amusement. Thanks for providing me with free entertainment. :dance3:

Mind your Urdu medium school english. Its accept not except :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

So what ? Salay angraizi ki aulad..

P.S/ it's called prediction text.. Chutiye - many cell phones have that feature....

حرامی previous pages چیک کر ۔۔جس کی وجہ سے مجہ سے تو نے "سنی" ہے۔۔۔

رۂی "کھسرے" کی بات تو اجا بھروے میرا مذاءل چیک کر لے۔۔

میرے پاس اتنا فالتو وقت نہیں کہ کھسروں کی گھٹیا پوسٹس چیک کرتا پھروں۔ دینی ہے دو، نہیں تو چلتے بنو!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom