What's new

Pakistan to host Hurriyat leaders on Eid in New Delhi

Yeah sure India was proudly behind 1971 Pakistan surrender in Dhaka.

I'm not going to waste my time puting up what your leader Modi said. The Indian Army invaded whilst there was a full blown insurection.

Here is the thing, we have terrorism now in my country, so why is your country, india not taking advantage of the chaos as they did in E.Pakistan and invade us and kill us once and for all?

I've heard the fiery speeches of Indian siysadan and gineral, so what are they waiting for? Come and kill us, you cowards!

And then he gained nothing out of stopping talks and resumed them again. :)

Agreed with you...And the same way as before it will get stopped due to some silly reason....There should be some meaningful reason rather than just talking to each other

Only when the insults have real meaning, can I take them literally. Since your foolish attempts at insulting me have no real substance at all, so I just troll them back by for my own personal amusement. Thanks for providing me with free entertainment. :dance3:

Or you know about your parents adventures out of wedlock and hence OK with all the insults. :D

@DESERT FIGHTER

Well at least we know the creed this scumbag belongs to. If I would have said even 20% of the insults to any random guy here in Pakistan, he would have killed me. But look at this guy. Still coming to the thread to get more insults for his parents. Shows the race and the creed he belongs to. I am now seriously feeling sorry for whatever creed he belongs to. Must be the most disgusting and shameless creed in the whole wide world.

Hes a "certified" beghairat.

Agreed with you...And the same way as before it will get stopped due to some silly reason....There should be some meaningful reason rather than just talking to each other

Shows your policy towards Pakistan is more based on domestic politics and jingoism than rationality. :)

Hes a "certified" beghairat.

Mutmain baighairat hai. Acha hai yahan sai dafa ho gaya. One less kanjar nasal in this country.

Only you know that a bharwa is better or a khusra. Looks like you have sit in the laps of both. :D
Personally I prefer both for a turd like :D

Well you know better. After all it is you who visits them to suck their d!cks. :)
Never tried that, but since you are already experienced in this field, how much do you earn daily? :D

Yeah she gave sacrifice for the whole family. :rofl:
Sure she did. Unlike your mom, she is a good and humble person.

May be she remembers only the black tamil Indian. Not her fault. She had so many clients. It is possible if she forgets a few of them :)
Could be. I get your mom remembered all her clients very well. How did it go with her? Is she still alive? :D

P.S/ it's called prediction text.. Chutiye - many cell phones have that feature....
Well, then its not working as it should, turd.

I'm not going to waste my time puting up what your leader Modi said. The Indian Army invaded whilst there was a full blown insurection.

Here is the thing, we have terrorism now in my country, so why is your country, india not taking advantage of the chaos as they did in E.Pakistan and invade us and kill us once and for all?

I've heard the fiery speeches of Indian siysadan and gineral, so what are they waiting for? Come and kill us, you cowards!

Simple man...There absolutely no return on investment in invading India...or not even Kashmir which is part of Pakistan....India can not provide quality life for the existing people...So the thought of having additional people in the list by occupying Pakistan is out of question....That is why irrespective of Pakistan is available on platter, India will not invade Pakistan...Rather a stable and economically good Pakistan is good for us as it will stop the terrorist like Taliban and ISIS to be prevented by Pakistan to come India directly....

میرے پاس اتنا فالتو وقت نہیں کہ کھسروں کی گھٹیا پوسٹس چیک کرتا پھروں۔ دینی ہے دو، نہیں تو چلتے بنو!

Bharway... Kyun gaand marwa raha hai 5:22 am pey .. Idhar aa teray nawabi shouk paray karien... Salar Ludhianay k kanjar family say taluq rakhnay walay Bharway..

Mutmain baighairat hai. Acha hai yahan sai dafa ho gaya. One less kanjar nasal in this country.
I will keep coming back as I have invested tons of bharwas and khusras in your shitty industry!

Shows your policy towards Pakistan is more based on domestic politics and jingoism than rationality. :)

I agree with you 100%.....When there is not any cost benefit for any talk, then the reason takes back door...You have to understand the discussion and the noise to have good relation with Pakistan helps to get some of the stupid minority votes in India too...And agian, Bihar election is in the pipeline...So you might see more and more noise form the GOI about talking with Pakistan....But in reality nothing will happen...

Back
Top Bottom