What's new

Pakistan to host Hurriyat leaders on Eid in New Delhi

Abdul razia .. You mock Islam in every other thread... Idhar Islam Bohat yaad Araha hai? Zehni mareez!
نیم ملاؤں کا مذاق اڑانے کیلئے ذہنی مریض ہونا ضروری نہیں۔ صحت مند ذہن یہ کام اچھی طرح کر سکتے ہیں۔

You don't need to feel for him or his parents. He is OK with all the insults. :lol:
LOL if you call fake accusations "insults". LOL :rofl::lol::sarcastic::omghaha:

[QUOTE="Norwegian, post: 7383836, member: 161346]ہ

LOL if you call fake accusations "insults". LOL :rofl::lol::sarcastic::omghaha:[/QUOTE]

We know you don't feel insults. A case of comprehensive baighairat. :D

نیم ملاؤں کا مذاق اڑانے کیلئے ذہنی مریض ہونا ضروری نہیں۔ صحت مند ذہن یہ کام اچھی طرح کر سکتے ہیں۔

Drama bazi band kar.. Jitna zaleel Mein Aun kou karta hoon teri soch hai... But you have shown your true aukat infront of us all... You didn't even spare Islam in "Islam the most popular religion in China" thread... Aik you beghairat aur upar say jhota .. Lanati insaan hai tu.

Oh Bhai this is what an Indian Hindu soldier said to a Mujahid when he was captured, ''BSF saldar are 7ft tall and big''. You should have seen the reaction of laughter. Worry about yourself and let us worry about the BSF saldar!

And you're singing from the same hymn sheet, :sniper:
See bro,please check the map how it has changed in last 67 years,before making rants.
Anyone who has basic knowledge will see how much it has changed and sadly the proof dsnt support your rants.

Why? They still don't count you and your parents as Norwegians. :D
No, its because prostitution is criminalized and banned in Norway, unlike in Pakistan an Islamic country :D

You heard?? We have seen bharwai like you who do that stuff for earning. :lol:
I can earn fine with my IT-work, no need for this kind of Chutiya work like you do :D

We know you don't feel insults. A case of comprehensive baighairat. :D
I would feel them if insults are anywhere near the reality. Like that post I did regarding 'India meeting Baloch separatists in Islamabad' kind of insult. If you can produce a similar or better insult for me, I will be your guest! :D

No, its because prostitution is criminalized and banned in Norway, unlike in Pakistan an Islamic country :D

I can earn fine with my IT-work, no need for this kind of Chutiya work like you do :D
So they don't count you or your parents as Norwegians coz prostitution is banned in Norway ? WTF did I just read!

India is not my country. Never was.

I've had strong arguments with Pakistani secularists and liberals; we only differ on how to make our country strong! We have the interest of our nation to heart and unlike you, your are definitely NOT a Pakistani from your anti-Islam views to anti-Pakistan rhetoric!

Read my member introduction, I used to blog and debate Indians before I came to PDF. YOU are an Indian through and through! The same Indian style of barking with subtle Insults to Islam at the same time.

I would feel them if insults are anywhere near the reality. Like that post I did regarding 'India meeting Baloch separatists in Islamabad' kind of insult. If you can produce a similar or better insult for me, I will be your guest! :D

"Pakistanis sell their mothers" -- remember the bastard who posted this here on this thread? Sharam magar tum kou nahin aati.

Of course not. I suggested it for sexual perverts like Areesh. Actually you can try it too sometimes.
Ironic .. It's you talking about homosexual stuff and yet Areesh is gay? What next your pregnant and Areesh is the father of your child? Retard logic at work?

We are already Norwegian nationals. Prostitution was criminalized and banned years ago:
Norway's closely watched prostitution ban works, study finds| Reuters

Do you know you keep on embarassing yourself?:lol:

Back
Top Bottom