What's new

Pakistan to host Hurriyat leaders on Eid in New Delhi

See bro,please check the map how it has changed in last 67 years,before making rants.
Anyone who has basic knowledge will see how much it has changed and sadly the proof dsnt support your rants.

There are no rants, it's a fact that I'm recounting. Bhai, you go and scare the secularists in our country about how big your Army is and what toys you've got. I'm not talking about ''my dad's bigger than yours'' syndrome!

Last time you challenged Allah, when you said, we'll need ''all'' the help from Allah. Then you back-tracked about Allah being neutral as their are more Muslims in India.

Never the less, send your big, mighty Army and take A.K, GB as some posters on here have said, it belongs to India. Lets wait and see what the future will unfold. You can have faith in your Bagwan and we'll have total trust in ALLAH azwajal.

The most ironic part is that I keep replying them in Pakistan's national language Urdu and they still believe I am an Indian. If it's not a national insult, tell me what is? :rofl:

Urdu is one of the many languages on Google Translate. Regardless of who you are, your posts are rubbish and dont reflect reality. Therefore i wont waste another minute on you

I think this is the enviroment that Pakistan and its army created in the mind of the people that whoever question for any failure of issues in Pakistan is basically an Indian...So this is the legacy that these posters are following...But the same people forget, that it is the West who has done maximum damage to Pakistan, but still then West was a partner and still then a partner to Pakistan for all the war on terror...

says the indian whose national narrative is that pigeons crossing the border are ISI agents :rofl:

And as I said. No Pakistani would accept that Indians allow Huriyat meet for no reason. It simply doesn't make any sense for us. :)

That's funny, according to you, the Indian government wants you to meet the Hurriyat....

Urdu is one of the many languages on Google Translate. Regardless of who you are, your posts are rubbish and dont reflect reality. Therefore i wont waste another minute on you
Ok try to translate even basic sentences to urdu from any language. It just doesn't work!
گوگل ٹرانسلیٹ کی اردو ٹرانسلیشن کسی کام کی نہیں ہے۔ ہم اردو ویب فارم پر اسکو بہتر کرنے کی کوشش کر رہے ہیں۔ امید ہے جلد ہی اسمیں بہتری واقع ہوگی۔

Then deal with Indian government directly. What's the point with this backstabbing behaviour of the Pak government? Why invite and talk with the separatists when they have achieved nothing in the past but more violence and mayhem against their cause?

I see you didn't quote my full post,

anyway, is it illegal in India to invite the Hurriyat leaders? If it is so, then the embassy cannot be used for such purposes. But clearly it is not.
See, this is the problem with India, it wants to show the world how free Kashmiris are, so it purposefully lets the Hurriyat meet Pakistanis. If they ban them, then it basically confirms the notion that India is a authoritarian state when it comes to the rights of Kashmiris. When and if the hurriyat meets the Pakistan High Commissioner, Indians get another excuse and another media bullshyt to feed their people.

anyway, is it illegal in India to invite the Hurriyat leaders? If it is so, then the embassy cannot be used for such purposes. But clearly it is not.
See, this is the problem with India, it wants to show the world how free Kashmiris are, so it purposefully lets the Hurriyat meet Pakistanis. If they ban them, then it basically confirms the notion that India is a authoritarian state when it comes to the rights of Kashmiris. When and if the hurriyat meets the Pakistan High Commissioner, Indians get another excuse and another media bullshyt to feed their people.

I agree. I have personally no problem with Pakistani High Commissioner meeting with Kashmiri separatists. I only hinted out that if Indian High Commissioner did the same with Baloch or Karachite separatists, Pakistan should not whine.

anyway, is it illegal in India to invite the Hurriyat leaders? If it is so, then the embassy cannot be used for such purposes.

it's been done for years and years and it will continue....the second they come to the embassy they are on Pakistani territory

The point is not about meeting Hurriyat leaders, it is about grandstanding. Your former FM Kasuri quietly met Hurriyat leaders many times, including in 3rd countries, all with the blessings of the Indian government. All Hurriyat leaders are under the protection of the Indian state, wouldn't last a few days if they weren't. All of them move around with police protection. If the Indian government wanted to block Hurriyat meetings with the Pakistan HC, they are plenty of ways to ensure that. You vastly overstate the arguments about the message of the authoritarian state etc. If the Hurriyat leaders are told in no uncertain terms that they shouldn't meet the Pakistani HC, you bet they will listen. No one is that stupid.

Pakistani pronouncements on Hurriyat leaders & meeting them are isolated from reality. So many of your so-called experts were saying that Nawaz Sharif should have met the Hurriyat leaders when he came to Modi's swearing in last year. As if it was that easy & only dependent on NS or Pakistani wishes. The same situation exists now & at any time. Hurriyat leaders are able to go to the Pakistani HC because the Indian state allows them to do so. Period.

it's been done for years and years and it will continue....the second they come to the embassy they are on Pakistani territory

Yeah but the road to the HC is not.......two constables is all it takes.

Last edited:
That's funny, according to you, the Indian government wants you to meet the Hurriyat....

what's worse - Pakistan meeting with APHC leaders or your country meeting with and supporting terrorists who blow up pipelines in Balochistan province and who kill and maim scores of Pakistanis?

at least APHC are peaceful and arent engaged in anti-state insurgency

Yeah but the road to the HC is not.......two constables is all it takes.

we'll see

He's no Norwegian, at most a Afghan Refugee or a Slum dweller from our East, What is it with these people and their inferiority complexes, cant even show their true colors even from the safety of their key boards.

what's worse - Pakistan meeting with APHC leaders or your country meeting with and supporting terrorists who blow up pipelines in Balochistan province and who kill and maim scores of Pakistanis?
Both are bad. I am of that view that no country should meddle with another country's internal affairs.

at least APHC are peaceful and arent engaged in anti-state insurgency

It is not about your claims, it is about some perspective that is necessary about the Hurriyat meetings. I'm not going in to whether something is better or worse, only that such meetings happens because the Indian state allows it to.

we'll see

Nothing to see. That is a fact. The Indian government hasn't seen it fit to block such meetings till now.

He's no Norwegian, at most a Afghan Refugee or a Slum dweller from our East, What is it with these people and their inferiority complexes, cant even show their true colors even from the safety of their key boards.
Lol! Surely a troll like you knows more about me from Australia than I do :D

These separatists should instead vote for the separitist parties, instead of being involved in terrorism and militancy...
Yet Modi and India still brag about their open support for terrorism and militancy in East Pakistan.
Nope, not according to UN.
The link you provided has been dubunked multiple times - please post the 2014 or 2015 'UN list of disputed territories' to clearly establish your claim. In addition, UNMOGIP continues to exist and UN maps on Kashmir continue to refer to it as a dispute.
So have they invited the Kashmiri separatists of all separatists? Especially when there are high level peace talks planned ahead with Modi government?
Why wouldn't Pakistan invite Kashmiri separatists? Pakistan is a party to the dispute as recognized by the UN and as recognized by multiple UNSC resolutions that the Indian government committed to multiple times.

Balochistan is in no way analogous to Kashmir and India (or any other country for that matter) have no right to 'invite Balochistan or TTP or Sindhi separatists' without violating the UN Charter and committing an act of war against a sovereign State.
GOI wants peace. Does GOP wants peace and end the conflict permanently? What would happen to PA budgets if they did?
What would happen to Indian Military budgets if they did? What would happen to the hundreds of billions of dollars being invested in 5th generation aircraft, aircraft carriers, nuclear and conventional submarines, destroyers and frigates? What would happen to the tens of billions of dollars being spent by the IA on artillery, tanks, attack helicopters and missile programs?

To loosely paraphrase someone, 'Healer, check thyself into psychological treatment facilities for excessive impulsive spouting of distortions and one sided propaganda'

Hi,
That is why i mentioned that if India declares them illegal to meet Pakistanis (which India do within it's own rights of the constitution) then Pakistan cannot do anything....at least not on the Indian soil.
However, India even though it wants to disrupt such meetings, it does not because that will then give the Hurriyats a bit more standing. So India tries to show to the world that look, these people are free, when they clearly don't want them to be.

Rest assured, there is nothing that is going to come out of such meetings. Kashmir issue is resolved.....back in Mushy time. LOC will be your International border. There is nothing more than that. So better sit down and sign the dotted line.

Back
Top Bottom