What's new

Pakistan to host Hurriyat leaders on Eid in New Delhi

پاگل انسانوں کی باتوں سے عاقل لوگ پاگل نہیں ہو جاتے۔ تم جیسے جاہلوں کی باتوں سے مجھے یا میرے عزیز والدین کو کوئی فرق نہیں پڑنے والا۔ لگے رہو اور شوق سے گالیاں دو۔ تم لوگوں کا رمضان اسی کام کیلئے ہے۔ اور یہی تم لوگوں کا لیلۃ القدر ہے۔ بے شرم انسان!

Apparently :D
I dint go through the whole thread,why are they after you,:-)

You are not stopping us since we are a party to this dispute. You giving us logic for not stopping them is useless. You can come up with any logic or reasoning. But for us, it reassures the fact since we are a party to this dispute so that's why we are allowed to meet Kashmiri leaders.

And in case you want to stop them meeting us. Go ahead. Stop them. Would work in favor even in that case. Just don't ask us to stop meeting them because we won't. After all we are a party to this issue. :)

As long as you understand that you meet anyone in India only if the Indian state allows for it. The logic you feed yourselves about why the Indian state allows for the meeting is yours alone. As Ghalib said

"hum ko maaloom hai jannat ki haqeeqat lekin
dil ke Kush rakhney ko Ghalib ye Khayaal achhaa hai"

We are NOT Iraqis, so DON'T confuse us with them!
Yeah, we are proud Pakistanis who lost East Pakistan to India in 1971 because of international conspiracy :D

Never lived in Rawalpindi???
Sure did but never permanently. I visited the city occasionally.

And a bharwa like you is born after every sex out of wedlock. :)
Not after every sex since people started using various protections to make sure creeps like Areesh are not infested upon this earth :D

And how do you he is a Pakistani. Aanyways looks like you also want @Norwegian to suck your d!ck.
Didn't know it's what you did in your spare time as a hobby! Nice to know! :D

You seem to suffer from amnesia... You sorry arse filth.
An arse is always filthy. I thought you knew about it if you washed it daily, which I doubt you do :D

Kiyun sharam karai ga? Us ko bhi pata hai us ki maan ki asliyat. :)
Sorry, I didn't know you knew more about mom than me. Good work! :D

Yeah yeah yawn. @Norwegian would approach you soon. :)
Here I am :D

As long as you understand that you meet anyone in India only if the Indian state allows for it. The logic you feed yourselves about why the Indian state allows for the meeting is yours alone. As Ghalib said

"hum ko maaloom hai jannat ki haqeeqat lekin
dil ke Kush rakhney ko Ghalib ye Khayaal achhaa hai"

And as soon as you realize that the reasoning you give behind Huriyat's meet with our ambassador is too stupi, you guys would stop sharing such reasoning with us. I and other Pakistanis hope that you realize stupidity of that reasoning soon. :)

Why don't you try testing it?

If by praising God, a nations problem would have been solved, then neither Palenstine and nor Kashmir people be in war for generations and loosing their life...So apart from praying to God, certain things needs to be done to resolve an issue..Otherwise like Palestine, Kashmir will loose another 1 or 2 generations easily...

پاگل انسانوں کی باتوں سے عاقل لوگ پاگل نہیں ہو جاتے۔ تم جیسے جاہلوں کی باتوں سے مجھے یا میرے عزیز والدین کو کوئی فرق نہیں پڑنے والا۔ لگے رہو اور شوق سے گالیاں دو۔ تم لوگوں کا رمضان اسی کام کیلئے ہے۔ اور یہی تم لوگوں کا لیلۃ القدر ہے۔ بے شرم انسان!

Apparently :D
بی غیرت تجے اب اسلام بہت یاد آرہا ۂے ۔۔ویسے تو لعنتیوں کی ترا اسلام کا مزاق اڑاتا ہے ۔۔انڈیا سے کتے کی سی وفاداری بھی ببہاتا ہے!!

اور پاکستانیوں کو "سیلنگ مدَر " کی گالی بھی دیتا ہے۔۔۔ گٹر کی گندی پیدائش !!

چاٹتا رۂ انڈیا والوں کے تلوے وفادار کتے!!!

Sure did but never permanently. I visited the city occasionally.

Your parents also visited Rawalpindi occasionally and the result is bharwa like you. :)

Not after every sex since people started using various protections to make sure creeps like Areesh are not infested upon this earth :D

But Bharatis are still not using those protections and that's why bharwas like you are born every other second in India.

Didn't know it's what you did in your spare time as a hobby! Nice to know! :D

No this is what your mom did to get you a Norwegian visa. :D

Sorry, I didn't know you knew more about mom than me. Good work! :D

Well you know now. Go ask more about me from your mom herself. ;)

And as soon as you realize that the reasoning you give behind Huriyat's meet with our ambassador is too stupi, you guys would stop sharing such reasoning with us. I and other Pakistanis hope that you realize stupidity of that reasoning soon. :)

When Modi stopped bilateral discussion for talking to Huriyat, honestly, it is a stupid reason to stop the talk but it is a good descison to stop talking to each other..I think it is of no use stopping to talk with any one anywhere...I feel rather than stopping let the Ambasador go and meet in Kashmir to our Kashmir people if likes..But the bigger question is that Modi does not seem to find any reason to talk with Pakistan...That is why he just find an execuse and stopped it...

If India realise that good relation with Pakistan has any economical benifit, we could have done long time back..As we know that it does not add any value to keep talking with out any result, so Indo Pak went to back burner...Rather than talking, one thing Modi can do is to ask Pakistan to to play a cricket series with India ....I am so tired of watching these boaring cricket matches of Zimbawe and BD playing with India..

Back
Top Bottom