What's new

Pakistan to host Hurriyat leaders on Eid in New Delhi

You can't call me anything like this since we don't do sex out of wedlock like your parents neither my parents lived in Rawalpindi's heera mandi like you. :D
My parents didn't live in Rawalpindi per se. I was born there because my own village didn't have a functional hospital, thanks to Zia ul Haq's government at that time.

And your randi ki aulad parents gave us a bharwa like you. :)
Well a Chutiya like Areesh is born every minute, so why not? :D

Come on dear friend...Do not go down to level of stupidity which is followed some other people..You should maintain your qualitative status as you are..
I just love trolling him. He is such a child :D

The integrity of our nation doesn't lie in propaganda and twisted "logics". Everytime we suffer a failure as a nation, we are fed with more lies. Kashmir Banega Pakistan. This we have been hearing since the birth of Pakistan. In the process we lost East Pakistan. Yet Kashmir did not become Pakistan and we are on the verge of losing Baluchistan. Get what I mean?

Obviously, that is your sick agenda of breaking-up our country as shown in the Times magazine. It will not happen insha'Allah. Kashmir is part of Pakistan and NEVER forget it! Baluchistan and FATA will be under control!

I say this as a nobody, the day our nation gets that weak (may Allah not allow it to happen) the Ulema Ikram will give the ''word'' to go out and crush the enemies! Allah has blessed us with EMAN and NUMBERS (39 Million madaris ALONE)

We are NOT Iraqis, so DON'T confuse us with them!

The integrity of our nation doesn't lie in propaganda and twisted "logics". Everytime we suffer a failure as a nation, we are fed with more lies. Kashmir Banega Pakistan. This we have been hearing since the birth of Pakistan. In the process we lost East Pakistan. Yet Kashmir did not become Pakistan and we are on the verge of losing Baluchistan. Get what I mean?

You came .. You barked... And you got OWNED... Ab Kuch sharam karo - Kuch haya Karo .. Aur thread say daffa ho jai... Kyun apni bechari maa kou galian sunwa rahay ho... Sharam Ya Ghairat tumhien hai nahin... Tumhari kuttay wali hotay dekh kar mujhay sharam arahai hai.. Kaisay ghatiya insaan ho tum ..

My parents didn't live in Rawalpindi per se. I was born there because my own village didn't have a functional hospital, thanks to Zia ul Haq's government at that time.

Never lived in Rawalpindi???

Then what is this?? :D

No, we are from Rawalpindi. Before that, our forefathers immigrated from Ludhiana, Indian Punjab.

Pakistan to host Hurriyat leaders on Eid in New Delhi | Page 9

No issues. A bharwa like you changes his positions very quickly.

Another aspect, if Pakistan would not have been involved in Kashmir issue, Indian Gov might have allowed some flexibility in its approch in resolving it, but as Pakistan is in the picture with supporting violent struggle for independence, so things is turning in different direction...
Just like Palestine, Kashmiris would have achieved independence in 1947 if Pakistan had followed preconditions for holding a UN mandated plebiscite to the letter. Just like Palestine refused the offer, Pakistanis refused to abide by them and thus lost very opportunity ever since.

I say this as a nobody, the day our nation gets that weak (may Allah not allow it to happen) the Ulema Ikram will give the ''word'' to go out and crush the enemies! Allah has blessed us with EMAN and NUMBERS (39 Million madaris ALONE)
You belive all that you wrote ?

You came .. You barked... And you got OWNED... Ab Kuch sharam karo - Kuch haya Karo .. Aur thread say daffa ho jai... Kyun apni bechari maa kou galian sunwa rahay ho... Sharam Ya Ghairat tumhien hai nahin... Tumhari kuttay wali hotay dekh kar mujhay sharam arahai hai.. Kaisay ghatiya insaan ho tum ..
پاگل انسانوں کی باتوں سے عاقل لوگ پاگل نہیں ہو جاتے۔ تم جیسے جاہلوں کی باتوں سے مجھے یا میرے عزیز والدین کو کوئی فرق نہیں پڑنے والا۔ لگے رہو اور شوق سے گالیاں دو۔ تم لوگوں کا رمضان اسی کام کیلئے ہے۔ اور یہی تم لوگوں کا لیلۃ القدر ہے۔ بے شرم انسان!

You belive all that you wrote ?
Apparently :D

Kiyun sharam karai ga? Us ko bhi pata hai us ki maan ki asliyat. :)

Hmm...You are a fun to talk man....Keep it up...I am listening..

Yeah yeah yawn. @Norwegian would approach you soon. :)

Back
Top Bottom