What's new

Pakistan to host Hurriyat leaders on Eid in New Delhi

Unlike you closet gays, I am a heterosexual being. Sure you have tried above as you know more about it than myself. :rofl:

How can you prove you are a hetero sexual? Are you a female and that black Indian is a Tamil male :D

No, we are from Rawalpindi. Before that, our forefathers immigrated from Ludhiana, Indian Punjab.

So they have a heera mandi in Rawalpindi too. Nice. :)

We don't care about your rants. Just want you guys to be united among yourself before debating with us on issues like Kashmir.

Ha ha ha, Never ever that will happen.... India is never united within itself... But when it comes to Pakistan, Trust me... we are united like hell that you can never ever imagine!

Pakistan made the right decision -
indians and wannabe Indian @Norwegian a55 will be on fire -

@GURU DUTT we are hosting the Huriyat what great game you were talking about the other day?- :rofl:-
do i look like surprised or anything :sarcastic:

NaMo has thought of it way earlier hence this olive branch as he already knows pakistanies will do it and then same old satus que ..... kuch baat samjh me aaye ki nahi :haha:

and pakistani hub bul watns were getting fake orgasms about restarting of dailog , peace talks or whatever they want to call is bottomline is 0/0 :devil: :chilli: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Even govt of India would accept LOC as IB if Pakistan makes an offer today. This is because of your weak legal and moral position in this issue. :)
That's because they want peace, unlike Pakistan that wants pieces of India with the thousand cuts :D

Hahahahahah.... Mah I can own you right here.. But!!
How?

How can you prove you are a hetero sexual? Are you a female and that black Indian is a Tamil male :D
Since I am married to a woman, that's how! :D

So they a heera mandi in Rawal Pindi too. Nice. :)
I haven't been there. But since you know so much about it, have you? :D

Even govt of India would accept LOC as IB if Pakistan makes an offer today. This is because of your weak legal and moral position in this issue. :)

Naah.. I don't think we will accept LOC as IB. Not now..

Reason is very simple. India has the upper hand. Why shall one leave the negotiation table, without something to gain ?

Ha ha ha, Never ever that will happen.... India is never united within itself... But when it comes to Pakistan, Trust me... we are united like hell that you can never ever imagine!

Well you are definitely not united on Kashmir issue. Your so called integral part. :)

Naah.. I don't think we will accept LOC as IB. Not now..

You are confused. Proves my point again.

Yes, it was a REAL insurgency by East Pakistanis, unlike all those fake insurgencies Pakistan has been trying to cause unsuccessfully in Indian Punjab and Kashmir for decades. :lol:

I don't need an Indian tell me when my brethren are saying loudly they want freedom from the Indians. I'm not going to mention the data of mass graves, rapes, extra judicial killings, disappearances as I've mentioned all before.

In IOK

Coward point a gun at an old lady

Very brave Indian soldiers.

Our FLAG waved in IOK

COWARDS

But Baloch separatists do exist. Now keep whining...
Just as Sikh separatists exist and separatists in the North East Indian states exist, but you don't see the Pakistani embassy inviting them for different celebratory occasions now do you?

Try to apply a teeny weeny bit of thought to issues before making comparisons.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom