What's new

Pakistan to host Hurriyat leaders on Eid in New Delhi

I would rather not sell my mom for money as Americans once said about Pakistanis. :D

Yeah because for you your mom is not even worth a few cents. You can offer her even for a toffee. :D

Good luck. Not that it has any effect on Kashmiri struggle for independence. :enjoy:

It sure has effect kid. Those Pakistani flags in Srinagar show why such meeting are important. :)

At @Norwegian's circumcision moment doctor suddenly sneezed. And then one can guess what was the result. :D
At your moment, he actually got a heart attack so the business remained unfinished to this day... :rofl:

65 doesn't matter because Pakistan won the war... 71 doesn't matter because it was the Mukthi Bhani's, 1999 doesn't matter because Mushy:-)-)) screwed Pakistan!
LOLZ. :dance3:

P.S: your father was a Pak (by both ethnicity and nationality) and so are you unless he's not your father . Did he sell ? Is that how you got to Norway ? Just curious.
Both my mom and dad are Punjabis. I came here on family visa as my Uncle used to live here since the 80's. He died in 1999. We came here in 2000.

We don't care about your rants. Just want you guys to be united among yourself before debating with us on issues like Kashmir.

We are 1.3 billion people...we will have different voices, but we voted a Government to represent us. Take the voice of the Government of India as India's position on Kashmir

Both my mom and dad are Punjabis. I came here on family visa as my Uncle used to live here since the 80's. He died in 1999. We came here in 2000.

So your mom was Punjabi. Did she used to live behind Badshahi Masjid in Lahore before immigrating to Norway. :D

UN dropped Kashmir as dispute. I recall providing a link. And regarding GB and P0K, India consider them to be integral part of India. Can you show me where India said GB and P0K are not part of India?

They did and yet the UN team for IOK was asked to leave in 2014? Yet the case is in UN?

As for claiming .. I claim katrina kaif as my 8th wife... :pop:

On Balochistan, I already answered...we are yet to receive any evidence from Pakistan
we ain't even discussing balochistan !

This is another of your delusions that you Indians have. Bhutto, Musharraf, Ghulam Ishaq Khan, Junejo all were non Punjabis and all were on the same page with Pakistani punjabis when it comes to Kashmir issue.

You can be in the same page.... Nothing is going to change! Not even a nuclear war!

We are 1.3 billion people...we will have different voices, but we voted a Government to represent us. Take the voice of the Government of India as India's position on Kashmir

Even govt of India would accept LOC as IB if Pakistan makes an offer today. This is because of your weak legal and moral position in this issue. :)

Yes, it was a REAL insurgency by East Pakistanis, unlike all those fake insurgencies Pakistan has been trying to cause unsuccessfully in Indian Punjab and Kashmir for decades. :lol:
Funny thing, how history is tainted.

When the issues related to East Pakistan started, they were the majority with about 53% of the population. But, in the paradigm of Pakistan, they have been considered as minority, insurgents.

I say, if they are majority in terms of population then they should be considered the nationalists and West Pakistan being the separatists.
Muslim League was defeated badly in the 1937 elections, after which the decision of creating a separate state came into being. Incidentally, in that election, Muslim League had won highest number of seats in Bengal, around 35-37, but only 1 in Punjab, while Congress had won 18 or 19. So, clearly again, Bengal was the majority and Punjab was the minority.
Ironical fact, when people of Pakistan had it's first full-fledged democratic election, in 1971, the majority was routed by the minority.
And then India gets the blame..

So your mom was Punjabi. Did she used to live behind Badshahi Masjid in Lahore before immigrating to Norway. :D
No, we are from Rawalpindi. Before that, our forefathers immigrated from Ludhiana, Indian Punjab.

Back
Top Bottom