What's new

Pakistan to host Hurriyat leaders on Eid in New Delhi

If you have ever tasted Pak salt and yet show loyality to them.. You are the biggest beghairat in the planet.
LOLZ. I have for a fact visited world renowned Khewra Salt Mines and loved the salt mountains over there. Have you? :D
My loyalty is with Pakistan, not Al-Bakistanis and Al-Kashmiris... :D

That's because they want peace, unlike Pakistan that wants pieces of India with the thousand cuts :D

How?

Since I am married to a woman, that's how! :D

I haven't been there. But since you know so much about it, have you? :D
your deviating bro .... as they say if you argue with an idiot its your own fault cause he will bring you to his level and then beat you with his expereance .... baki aap khud samjhdar ho

India consider Kashmir to be part of India. Pakistan consider Kashmir a disputed territory.
The UN considers Kashmir to be disputed territory, not just Pakistan, and the maps issued by various governments around the world reflect the UN position.
You can not stop Indian mission in Islamabad from hosting a similar party for leader form Baluchistan.
Why, does Indian consider Balochistan to be disputed territory that she considers to be a part of India? Has India raised the issue at the UN and has the UN taken a position in support of the Indian contention of Balochistan being 'disputed territory'?

That's because they want peace, unlike Pakistan that wants pieces of India with the thousand cuts :D

How?

Since I am married to a woman, that's how! :D

I haven't been there. But since you know so much about it, have you? :D
Haha leave that.. The shameless statement you made applies to to aswell!

Even govt of India would accept LOC as IB if Pakistan makes an offer today. This is because of your weak legal and moral position in this issue. :)

Don't make assumptions...you are going for a shock. GB is India's gateway to Central Asia and Afghanistan. I think Doval has made this clear recently when he was referring to India's 108 Km border with Afghanistan.

I certainly would think India will be foolish if it accept LOC as IB, and loose a strategic piece of land that connects India to central asia and europe. Any government that make such offer as LOC as IB will forever be banished from Indian political landscape.

Well you are definitely not united on Kashmir issue. Your so called integral part. :)

Ha ha ha... Your Army chief and PM are not united during 1999.... May be the other Indian was an idealist, I am a pragmatist!

Nah, since you mentioned about these kinds of places in Rawalpindi and Lahore, sure you could be their travel guide instead :D

I never mentioned. It is you who belongs to Rawalpindi. So I thought you be a good guide. We know what you guys used to do before moving to Norway.

The UN considers Kashmir to be disputed territory, not just Pakistan, and the maps issued by various governments around the world reflect the UN position.

Why, does Indian consider Balochistan to be disputed territory that she considers to be a part of India? Has India raised the issue at the UN and has the UN taken a position in support of the Indian contention of Balochistan being 'disputed territory'?

You should have read all the conversions before posting your reply.

LOLZ. I have for a fact visited world renowned Khewra Salt Mines and loved the salt mountains over there. Have you? :D

I'm in RWP as I type!

My loyalty is with Pakistan, not Al-Bakistanis and Al-Kashmiris... :D
kashmir is part of my country and my loyality lies to my country.. Unlike a douche like yourself.

Don't make assumptions...you are going for a shock. GB is India's gateway to Central Asia and Afghanistan. I think Doval has made this clear recently when he was referring to India's 108 Km border with Afghanistan.

Even Congress govt mentioned this non existing border of India with Afghanistan. Doesn't matter for us. You can believe in such imaginary stuff. Many people also think mermaids are real. So is your border with Afghanistan.

I certainly would think India will be foolish if it accept LOC as IB, and loose a strategic piece of land that connects India to central asia and europe. Any government that make such offer as LOC as IB will forever be banished from Indian political landscape.

As I said before. Because of your weak moral and legal position on Kashmir, GOI would accept LOC as IB if we make an offer today.

India open to LoC as international border - The Times of India

India Willing To Turn LoC Into Formal Border - Report

You are confused. Proves my point again.

No confusion there. It's quite simple to understand.

Why shall we even take part in negotiation, if there is nothing for India to gain ? India is the dominant power here and not Pakistan. Why shall the more powerful party make compromises ? That's silly..
Let me tell you, you have no idea about the mindset of Indian bureaucrats at all.

I don't need an Indian tell me when my brethren are saying loudly they want freedom from the Indians. I'm not going to mention the data of mass graves, rapes, extra judicial killings, disappearances as I've mentioned all before.

In IOK

Coward point a gun at an old lady

Very brave Indian soldiers.

Our FLAG waved in IOK

COWARDS

These separatists should instead vote for the separitist parties, instead of being involved in terrorism and militancy...

So IOK isn't a disputed territory?:rofl:
Nope, not according to UN.

Just as Sikh separatists exist and separatists in the North East Indian states exist, but you don't see the Pakistani embassy inviting them for different celebratory occasions now do you?
So have they invited the Kashmiri separatists of all separatists? Especially when there are high level peace talks planned ahead with Modi government?

Haha leave that.. The shameless statement you made applies to to aswell!
Why?

I never mentioned. It is you who belongs to Rawalpindi. So I thought you be a good guide. We know what you guys used to do before moving to Norway.
Like what? :D

As Geelani consider himself under foreign occupation thus he should bow down before his Indian masters to show his gratitude for meeting in Delhi instead of beating mercilessly by police and thrown in jail for indefinite time like Masarat "beaten at will" Alam.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom