What's new

Pakistan to host Hurriyat leaders on Eid in New Delhi

Ha ha ha... Your Army chief and PM are not united during 1999.... May be the other Indian was an idealist, I am a pragmatist!

Political confrontation. And that too on Kargil conflict. There is no conflict between NS and Mushi on IoK being a disputed territory.

As I said before. Because of your weak moral and legal position on Kashmir, GOI would accept LOC as IB if we make an offer today.
GOI wants peace. Does GOP wants peace and end the conflict permanently? What would happen to PA budgets if they did?

You belong to heera mandi right?? We all know who lives there. :)
LOL. Never been there all my life. I was a kid when I moved here in Norway. Have you been there since you know so much about it? :D

That was a speculation more than a decade ago, almost 15 years.. A lot has changed since then.

That was your policy. Patriotic BJP was in power then. But we rejected this nonsense. We were not a super power back then.

What the hell, India was even ready for plebiscite at one point of time. It was Nehru who had gone to UN and not Jinnah.

Yeah to gain time for his occupation of Kashmir. :)

To achieve peace. Its really that simple...
Ohh..when it comes to that, I'm sure we will have mature leaders to think likewise..
But then, the way it is now, even if India hands over Kashmir on a platter to Pakistan, what's the guarantee that we will not have another insurgency in Punjab then ?

Nascent support for terrorism as a state policy has ingrained firmly into the Pakistani society. That problem has to be cured first.

LOL. Never been there all my life. I was a kid when I moved here in Norway. Have you been there since you know so much about it? :D

Obviously you won't go there. Ask mom. She spent a lot of nights there. Only justification for your lack of dignity.

These separatists should instead vote for the separitist parties, instead of being involved in terrorism and militancy...

They're demonstrating their democratic right in an INDIAN STYLE DEMOCRACY with 700,000 troops to oppress them. You should tell your Indian government to stop crimes against humanity in IOK. I have posted many reports on them and check my posts for references. We don't take lessons from hypocrites and those who commit state terror on innocent people of IOK!

They have been speaking, they want freedom from India.

GOI wants peace. Does GOP wants peace and end the conflict permanently? What would happen to PA budgets if they did?

GOI wants to usurp Kashmir. And we want to rectify a blunder. As said before. We are people of dignity unlike you.

They have been speaking, they want freedom from India.
Since 1947. How has it been working lately? :D

But then, the way it is now, even if India hands over Kashmir on a platter to Pakistan, what's the guarantee that we will not have another insurgency in Punjab then ?
Exactly my concerns. Can India trust Pakistan after Kargil debacle?

Obviously you won't go there. Ask mom. She spent a lot of nights there. Only justification for your lack of dignity.
My definition of dignity is not jingoism and chest thumping :D

GOI wants to usurp Kashmir. And we want to rectify a blunder. As said before. We are people of dignity unlike you.
Usurp kashmir? Haven't we tried all that for the past 67 years with a long series of failures? :D

That was your policy. Patriotic BJP was in power then. But we rejected this nonsense. We were not a super power back then.
No, that was Pakistan, missing an opportunity.

Yeah to gain time for his occupation of Kashmir. :)

Ohh wow.. that was Pakistan missing one big opportunity.

Had I been you, I would not have expected you to clean my vomit. Your mess, you clean it. You fault, you deal with it. That's how it works. :)

May be things would have been different, had there been a friendly relation.
But Pakistan has left no stone unturned, to make a sworn enemy out of it's closest neighbour, at least seven times bigger in size.

Even Congress govt mentioned this non existing border of India with Afghanistan. Doesn't matter for us. You can believe in such imaginary stuff. Many people also think mermaids are real. So is your border with Afghanistan.

As I said before. Because of your weak moral and legal position on Kashmir, GOI would accept LOC as IB if we make an offer today.

India open to LoC as international border - The Times of India

India Willing To Turn LoC Into Formal Border - Report

They are just an assumptions of the 'liberal press', As far as I know no such proposal from GOI was put forward. India's position on Kashmir since 1947 is the same. It is Pakistan that came with lot of new proposals such as Mush formula, chenab formula etc...

My definition of dignity is not jingoism and chest thumping :D

Your definition is to sell your mom.Sorry Pakistan can't do that. :)

Usurp kashmir? Haven't we tried all that for the past 67 years with a long series of failures? :D

Failures?? we have 35% of Kashmir state today. If some scum like you would have been ruling Pakistan, we won't even have 1% with us.

Back
Top Bottom