What's new

Pakistan to host Hurriyat leaders on Eid in New Delhi

.. but the truth is 'J&K is an integral part of India'

LOL :lol:

Why are you so abusive towards @Norwegian? If you don't agree with him then either reply with logic or put him on ignore. This kind of language lowers the discussion level in a forum I have come to admire.

No offense meant, just a suggestion.

-Peace

All his lame allegations answered in previous pages. With proofs. Show me one post where he used any kind of proof to prove his point. He is just a b@stard who believes in selling even his mother. And we are giving him what he deserves.

Sure, come packing your bags :)

So you are removing your as$ from Kashmir. Good. Intellectual decision despite your lack of intellect.

I am free to criticize anyone I want. Free speech remember! :D

Because he can't respond rationally and logically to my valid criticisms. Its simple :D
Yeah,you do have that right but as long as it doesn't start making the Pakistani posters uncomfortable regarding the policies of the GoP.This is a Pakistani forum after all and hence there are certain limit to that freedom of speech expression:-).Anyway,why is your perception so different than the other Pakistani posters regarding this issue considering the fact that you're a Pakistani by origin and have a Kashmiri wife:undecided:??

Like Bhindranwala?
We had our Bhindranwala, you had your Lal-Masjid mullahs, the Ghazis, whatever his name is. The difference is people like you support Bhindranwala, while we don't support the mullah.

There are two things which you missed.
1- A known separatist Akhter Mengal lives in Pak. Took part in elections. And he is not the only one, many more separatists live or have lived in Pakistan. Khair Buksh Marri who died last year in Pakistan was also a separatist.
2- These people who are in self exile control armed rebels directly.

I can go on about it, but that will kill the topic. :)

All his lame allegations answered in previous pages. With proofs. Show me one post where he used any kind of proof to prove his point. He is just a b@stard who believes in selling even his mother. And we are giving him what he deserves.
I never brought in personal attacks in this discussion. It was you who started this Heera Mandi, circumcision nonsense to begin with! :D :D :D

We should increase support for all kashmiri groups, khalistanis the maoists

We must remember we are at war and the hindus are our enemy

For that fucker of your mom would have to raise Baluchistan in UN. And they won't since it is not a disputed territory like Kashmir.
Kashmir is no longer a disputed territory per UN, so why keep wishing for it?

I never brought in personal attacks in this discussion. It was you who started this Heera Mandi, circumcision nonsense to begin with! :D :D :D

Well if you aren't going to talk with proves then we can only expose the b!tch who brought you into this world. And since you are OK with it. We would do it again and again on every thread. :)

Hahaha.. and the best part, you will not need any VISA!!

But you would surely need VISA for going to Kashmir. ;)

Well if you aren't going to talk with proves then we can only expose the b!tch who brought you into this world. And since you are OK with it. We would do it again and again on every thread. :)
What kind of proves do you need? Insulting my mom is not gonna change anything whatsoever? :D

But you would surely need VISA for going to Kashmir. ;)
I tried to enter Azad Kashmir, they said I can't since I didn't have CNIC with me at the time. LOLZ :D

We had our Bhindranwala, you had your Lal-Masjid mullahs, the Ghazis, whatever his name is. The difference is people like you support Bhindranwala, while we don't support the mullah.

I can go on about it, but that will kill the topic. :)
First you claimed that they say they will be killed in Pak. I said like Bhindranwala, because they are supported by India.
You can go on about what? Your previous claim was incorrect. AttaUllah Mengal, Akhter Mengal, Khair Bakhs Marri live or lived in Pak. Inform me if I am incorrect.

Kashmir is no longer a disputed territory per UN

Stop with your lies b@stard.

What kind of proves do you need? Insulting my mom is not gonna change anything whatsoever? :D

I tried to enter Azad Kashmir, they said I can't since I didn't have CNIC with me at the time. LOLZ :D

May be people of Azad Kashmir know what a big haramzada you are that's didn't let you enter their territory. :D

Keep abusing, its not gonna change anything on my part :D

Leave Balochistan, mistake fixed :D
Hey swine.. Me and many other Psk members are from
BALOCHISTAN so don't take the bane of our province with your paled tongue.. You piece of s..!

For how long has this strategy worked out with failures? :D

Dignity is something a man earns, not gets by abusing others on regular basis like you do :D

Endlessly! !!

Why would we stop

We already took a big chunk of kashmir
we blocked india from Afghanistan, central asia/russia and beyond
we opened up a direct route to China

Our kashmir is 100% muslim, indian kashmir is majority muslim

Why stop, keep going until indiankashmir is free of all indians and indian supporting hindus

Back
Top Bottom