What's new

Pakistan to host Hurriyat leaders on Eid in New Delhi

What kind of proves do you need? Insulting my mom is not gonna change anything whatsoever? :D

I tried to enter Azad Kashmir, they said I can't since I didn't have CNIC with me at the time. LOLZ :D

LOL you should have tried your indian I.D card.. o man i can imagine the beating you will get if you ever go to azad kashmir with this B.S mouth of yours..

Keep quoting indian sources ..
image.jpg

@Indians throw him more bones.

May be people of Azad Kashmir know what a big haramzada you are that's didn't let you enter their territory. :D
Nah, they had the same rule for others who forgot to bring CNIC with them atm :D

Hey swine.. Me and many other Psk members are from
BALOCHISTAN so don't take the bane of our province with your paled tongue.. You piece of s..!
So what? My neighbors are from Balochistan and they don't give a damn about Pak government.

Our kashmir is 100% muslim, indian kashmir is majority muslim
So why did they kick out Kashmiri Pandits? :D

It would work fine with you. ;)
Ditto! :D

Start with proving that you have one father :D
Can you? :D

They occupied a muslim majority state we freed a big portion of it but we still have unfinished business
Good luck trying then... We lost 67 years without a solution, sure we can lose 67 more. :enjoy:

no, becuase you always say "ulti" things
Like what? :D

LOL you should have tried your indian I.D card.. o man i can imagine the beating you will get if you ever go to azad kashmir with this B.S mouth of yours..
I don't have any Indian ID card. I wish I had one, it would have given me free access to all of India. My current passport only allows me to visit certain parts of India. :undecided:

Keep quoting indian sources ..
Is the express tribune and indian source?
Kashmir issue left unmentioned in United Nations - The Express Tribune

:omghaha:

Nah, they had the same rule for others who forgot to bring CNIC with them atm :D

So what? My neighbors are from Balochistan and they don't give a damn about Pak government.

So why did they kick out Kashmiri Pundits? :D

Good luck trying then... We lost 67 years without a solution, sure we can lose 67 more. :enjoy:

I don't have any Indian ID card. I wish I had one, it would have given me free access to all of India. My current passport only allows me to visit certain parts of India. :undecided:

Kashmiri pundits were hindus

They betrayed the majority muslim population of kashmir by siding with indian occupation so the kashmiri muslims turned on them

Ended the pundit right to be called kashmiris and threw them out

They betrayed the majority muslim population of kashmir by siding with indian occupation so the kashmiri muslims turned on them
So they suffered the same fate as stranded Pakistanis during Bangladesh's war of independence because they sided with Pak Army, rather than rebels who eventually won? :D

So what? My neighbors are from Balochistan and they don't give a damn about Pak govt.

So why did they kick out Kashmiri Pandits? :D

Is the express tribune and indian source?
Kashmir issue left unmentioned in United Nations - The Express Tribune

:omghaha:

I fully agree with @Areesh on your pedigree ... Go lick indian shit now..

image.jpg

Another wannabe chutiye...

It would work fine with you. ;)

Start with proving that you have one father :D

That's next to impossible ...

So they suffered the same fate as stranded Pakistanis during Bangladesh's war of independence because they sided with Pak Army, rather than rebels who eventually won? :D

Yes

This is what can happen

The kashmiris are the inhabitants of kashmir they are the overwhelming majority of the population

We freed a big chunk of kashmir and blocked india whilst taking vital strategic land

Now the aim must be to free the remainder of muslim majority indian occupied Kashmir

Just like stranded Pakistanis had to come home their is no place for pundits in Kashmir anymore

I am not an Indian, so this part should be reserved for Nooras when they soon discuss "peace" with hawkish Modi despite PA's opposition! :D

Yeah but your not Norwegian either

I am not an Indian, so this part should be reserved for Nooras when they soon discuss "peace" with hawkish Modi despite PA's opposition! :D

Nah you are just another bastard... with an unknown pedigree ... People like you hardly have any loyality...

aren't they invited every year for the eid feast at the Pakistani high commission anyway ?

this is only making news because the previous meeting resulted in cancelled talks

sooner rather than later Pakistan will have to come around to realizing that doing business is more profitable than spilling blood in this useless dispute.. I wish some of you Pakistani pdf guys could visit Kashmir here and see for yourself, things are fine, not like gaza or anything.

Pakistan should also look at how pragmatic China are in dealing with issues like this, see how much business they're doing with Japan for instance

so don't just whore yourself to China, learn from them too

So meeting with separatists is a good decision? How about India arranging a meeting with Baloch separatists in Islamabad? :lol: @levina
By the way indians are already harbouring baloch terrorist on its soil and indian consulates along afghan boarder cities.

And secondly kashmir is a uno declared disputed territory.

Back
Top Bottom