What's new

Pakistan to host Hurriyat leaders on Eid in New Delhi

aren't they invited every year for the eid feast at the Pakistani high commission anyway ?

this is only making news because the previous meeting resulted in cancelled talks

sooner rather than later Pakistan will have to come around to realizing that doing business is more profitable than spilling blood in this useless dispute.. I wish some of you Pakistani pdf guys could visit Kashmir here and see for yourself, things are fine, not like gaza or anything.

Pakistan should also look at how pragmatic China are in dealing with issues like this, see how much business they're doing with Japan for instance

so don't just whore yourself to China, learn from them too

Indian greed created this situation by occupying a muslim majority state

This ended peace between us eternally

I don't have any Indian ID card. I wish I had one, it would have given me free access to all of India. My current passport only allows me to visit certain parts of India. :undecided:

:raise: Maybe Is it Kashmir or Arunachal in NE ? Or Does India restrict foreigners to visit any other parts also ?

Btw why a Non Resident Pakistani requires a CNIP for visiting Azad Kashmir who also happens to be their 'damaad'. In India 'damaads' are treated like royalties.:pleasantry:

But you would surely need VISA for going to Kashmir. ;)

I don't have any immediate plans..Last year I had been to Ladakh on a bike trip. Beautiful place.

It was something like this...

BTW.. that's an Enfield bike..Royal Enfield, Made in India, "Made Like A Gun", as their logo says..

I use the Enfield Desert Storm..

The kashmiris are the inhabitants of kashmir they are the overwhelming majority of the population

Just like stranded Pakistanis had to come home their is no place for pundits in Kashmir anymore

So Kashmiri Hindus are not a part of Kashmiri nation? That's new :D

Yeah but your not Norwegian either
Why not? You wanna see my Norwegian passport? :D

Nah you are just another bastard... with an unknown pedigree ... People like you hardly have any loyality...
I am completely loyal to Norway, that's for sure. My brother is currently serving Norwegian Armed forces :D

And secondly kashmir is a uno declared disputed territory.
Not, since 2010:
Kashmir issue left unmentioned in United Nations - The Express Tribune
:raise: Maybe Is it Kashmir or Arunachal in NE ? Or Does India restrict foreigners to visit any other parts also ?
Yes they restrict all foreigners to certain regions of India. I wanted to visit southern India but failed to obtain the visa. Indian embassy of Norway said I can only visit either Northern or Southern regions of India at a time :D

Btw why a Non Resident Pakistani requires a CNIP for visiting Azad Kashmir who also happens to be their 'damaad'. In India 'damaads' are treated like royalties.:pleasantry:
I have currently two passports and two citizenships. I have applied for the cancellation of Pakistani citizenship since 2012, but Nadra has failed to respond to this date as its run on Nooney Tunes good governance apparently :D

arey bhai cool down and do not lower level of talks to such low :(
I am tired of being labeled a traitor, just because I disagree with Pak government's moronic policies :D

I don't have any immediate plans..Last year I had been to Ladakh on a bike trip. Beautiful place.
Wasn't it Ladakh in the last scenes of 3 Idiots of Aamir Khan? I loved that place. Truly heaven on earth! :D

Why don't you sit in Ganesh or Modi or Hardick's lap?

Beghairati bhi aik had Mein karni Chahiye .. Jab limit say bahir nikalti hai tou Chutiyapa kehlati hai.. Tou janab apna Chutiyapa thora kam kejiye.

Dhobi k kuttay wali position mein mat aiye.
good quality post pdf level

I am completely loyal to Norway, that's for sure. My brother is currently serving Norwegian Armed forces :D

Not, since 2010:
Kashmir issue left unmentioned in United Nations - The Express Tribune

Yes they restrict all foreigners to certain regions of India. I wanted to visit southern India but failed to obtain the visa. Indian embassy of Norway said I can only visit either Northern or Southern regions of India at a time :D

I have currently two passports and two citizenships. I have applied for the cancellation of Pakistani citizenship since 2012, but Nadra has failed to respond to this date as its run on Nooney Tunes good governance apparently :D

I am tired of being labeled a traitor, just because I disagree with Pak government's moronic policies :D

Wasn't it Ladakh in the last scenes of 3 Idiots of Aamir Khan? I loved that place. Truly heaven on earth! :D

A bastard that is not even loyal to the country of his birth and where he was raised can never be loyal to an adopted country either... A harami always remains a harami.

Koi bataega? Khane mein kya hoga? Be careful, it may contain poison!! Yeh iftar huriyat members ka last dinner bhi ho sakta hai!!:D

A bastard that is not even loyal to the country of his birth and where he was raised can never be loyal to an adopted country either... A harami always remains a harami.
Cut the crap you moron! I spent half of my life in Pakistan and the other half in Norway. I am therefore equally loyal to both countries. LOSER! :sarcastic:

Koi bataega? Khane mein kya hoga? Be careful, it may contain poison!! Yeh iftar huriyat members ka last dinner bhi ho sakta hai!!:D
I get RAW is already working overtime to buy the cook and chef of the event :D :D :D

:D

Nope not when they betrayed the majority of the muslim population by supporting a foreign hindu indian army

They ended their right to be part of kashmiyat

The muslim kashmiris turned on them and kicked them out of Kashmir for their treachery

Listen son, you can talk with a accent, you can give yourself a Norwegian nickname but however hard you try you cant scrub the brown off your face

There is no point being such a fervent coconut

The white Norwegians and other Europeans dont see you as one of them, they will smile to your face but joke about you behind your back because your not really a Norwegian to them your just a brown pakistani with a passport

This is true across Europe

LOLZ. I do not understand these double standards and Munafqat (Hypocrisy) of Pak government. They are against India aiding Baloch separatists, but they have no problem working with Kashmiri separatists? :lol:

Pak government has been aiding these separatists for decades, both officially and through the back channels. And what's the outcome of it? Militancy, terrorism and war. Nothing else.

eat your dog food buddy and dhondooo just chillllll bey :D

Good Show... Annual Iftar Party was cancelled but we can accomodate hurriyat leaders on eid day :-)

Cut the crap you moron! I spent half of my life in Pakistan and the other half in Norway. I am therefore equally loyal to both countries. LOSER! :sarcastic:

I get RAW is already working overtime to buy the cook and chef of the event :D :D :D

Yeah the loyality is on show here!

As I said ... Na ghar ka .. Na ghatt ka..

P.S: you just claimed you are only loyal to Norway.. And as I said " a h,,,,

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom