What's new

Pakistan to host Hurriyat leaders on Eid in New Delhi

Yes they restrict all foreigners to certain regions of India. I wanted to visit southern India but failed to obtain the visa. Indian embassy of Norway said I can only visit either Northern or Southern regions of India at a time :D
Thanks for the info.:tup:
I Would bring this into the notice of 'darinder Modi' Hopefully this stupidity will be rectified asap as India wants to promote tourism as one of its prime Industries.

Wasn't it Ladakh in the last scenes of 3 Idiots of Aamir Khan? I loved that place. Truly heaven on earth! :D

Yes, you are correct. But I didn't like that movie, ruined a perfectly good story written by Chetan Bhagat. I can relate to the story Five Point Someone, because my personal life has been very much similar to that.

....Well except for the part that I had seven points :D

No, it was Pakistani tribal militia that started the situation in the first place by occupying Kashmiri state :D

It was a muslim state that was under threat by hindu occupation

Our action not only succeeded in freeing GB and a big chunk of Kashmir but also blocking india from central asia, russia and Afghanistan but also connecting us to China

Think about how vital those actions were

We must now free the remainder of the muslim state from hindu occupation

Yeah the loyality is on show here!

As I said ... Na ghar ka .. Na ghatt ka..

P.S: you just claimed you are only loyal to Norway.. And as I said " a h,,,,

Not only to Norway. I am loyal to Pakistan as unlike others who call IK a terrorist and a traitor despite his services for the country, I actually support his party and his cause :D

Nope not when they betrayed the majority of the muslim population by supporting a foreign hindu indian army
I get there are Muslims too in that evil Indian Army :D

The white Norwegians and other Europeans dont see you as one of them, they will smile to your face but joke about you behind your back because your not really a Norwegian to them your just a brown pakistani with a passport
O'really? How come you know that? :D

This is true across Europe
Its not true here in Norway :D

Yes, you are correct. But I didn't like that movie, ruined a perfectly good story written by Chetan Bhagat. I can relate to the story Five Point Someone, because my personal life has been very much similar to that.
If a ruined story can turn out so well, imagine how an unruined one would be? :D

Not only to Norway. I am loyal to Pakistan as unlike others who call IK a terrorist and a traitor despite his services for the country, I actually support his party and his cause :D

Sure sure.. But you are a "na ghar ka .. na ghatt ka".

I Would bring this into the notice of 'darinder Modi' Hopefully this stupidity will be rectified asap as India wants to promote tourism as one of its prime Industries.
I think they put such restrictions on place because of 'security' reasons. They knew in advance that I was a former Pakistani working for ISI :D :D :D

@Norwegian Eat what he suggests !
We don't eat dogfood here you fool. Its Norway, not your lovely China! :D :D :D

Our action not only succeeded in freeing GB and a big chunk of Kashmir but also blocking india from central asia, russia and Afghanistan but also connecting us to China
Actually GB was freed by its own people according to @WAJsal. He is a resident of GB :D

Actually GB was freed by its own people according to @WAJsal. He is a resident of GB :D

There's an ongoing debate about that..Let's say it's not as deliberate as it seems..Lot of other factors are there..

But I must say WAJsal is good..Good enough for a 17 year old.

India consider Kashmir to be part of India. Pakistan consider Kashmir a disputed territory.

You can not stop Indian mission in Islamabad from hosting a similar party for leader form Baluchistan.
----------------------

No you are wrong. Pakistan considers Indian occupied Jammu & Kashmir as integral part of Pakistan occupied by 700.000 soliders. Indian knows well that people of Kashmir want to be part of Pakistan its therefore Indian dont hold refferendum in Kashmir as UN resolutaions say , about selfdetermination.

Pakistani flags are everywhere in Jammu & Kashmir, India know this.

If a ruined story can turn out so well, imagine how an unruined one would be? :D

The amount of muslims in indian army is tiny compared to the population of muslims in india

The rest is true in Norway and across Europe, its because you want to act so white that you dont get it

Plenty of nice people will accept you as a passport holder
others will just smile at you and ridicule you behind your back
the worse will just be blatantly dimisive of you to your face

Your brown you need to accept this, claiming to be a uber European is silly on your part, acting whiter than white may get you a pat on the head but its pitiful

You are very naive if you think you are really Norwegian and not just a passport holder

Also be warned things may be ok now but if they go down hill you dont want to be all German jew about these things

India's is paying back for Pakistan's support for separatists on its own territory. The war was started by Pakistan and only it can end it.

I hope they don't talk about Jihad and Ghaza-e-Hind on this Holy Day.
---------------------------------------------------

You look like Indian using pakistani flag, or just ghaddar.

Back
Top Bottom