What's new

Pakistan to host Hurriyat leaders on Eid in New Delhi

----------------------

No you are wrong. Pakistan considers Indian occupied Jammu & Kashmir as integral part of Pakistan occupied by 700.000 soliders. Indian knows well that people of Kashmir want to be part of Pakistan its therefore Indian dont hold refferendum in Kashmir as UN resolutaions say , about selfdetermination.

Pakistani flags are everywhere in Jammu & Kashmir, India know this.
Umm...everything is fine.. just one little mistake there.. Counter-insurgency in J&K is carried out by the police and not army..Also, not that many soldiers are there. The concentration is higher than usual though. But then again, after the wars in 1965, 1971 and most recent Kargil, you expected something else ?

Indian greed bought South Asia to this point
So what stopped that greed when Indian forces won the 1971 war in East Pakistan? Why didn't they annex that territory in to India? :D :D :D

This looser is just looking for attention people.......
First, it's loser not LOOSER. Secondly, attention seekers do not throw facts unlike trolls of PDF :D :D :D

Taper? Eneste som er fortapt her er Pakistanske regjeringen. De ønsker fred med India, samtidig som de møter opprørere fra Kashmir? Logikken er? :D :D :D
-----------------------------------------------------------------

India ønsker ikke fred. Hadde du satt deg inne i problemstillingen så hadde du skjønt det. Om India bryr seg så mye om folkemeningen slik de gjorde da Bangladesh ble til i 1971 så hadde India avholdt folkeavstemmning i Kashmir til nå slik flere FN resolusjoner sier .

How come you say that? I have currently two citizenships thanks to your government's stupidity! :D
Is dual citizenship allowed by Pakistan and Norway ?
India has strict policy against it.

So what stopped that greed when Indian forces won the 1971 war in East Pakistan? Why didn't they annex that territory in to India? :D :D :D

First, it's loser not LOOSER. Secondly, attention seekers do not throw facts unlike trolls of PDF :D :D :D

Multitudes of hundteds of millions of muslims thats what

There are already hundreds of millions of muslims in india if they took Bangladesh their would be double that amount

tumblr_mkrjf4C3oL1rj8nzio1_500.png

:enjoy:

India ønsker ikke fred. Hadde du satt deg inne i problemstillingen så hadde du skjønt det. Om India bryr seg så mye om folkemeningen slik de gjorde da Bangladesh ble til i 1971 så hadde India avholdt folkeavstemmning i Kashmir til nå slik flere FN resolusjoner sier .
FN's resolusjonen krevde tilbakekalling av Pakistanske styrker fra okkuperte områdene. Siden dette aldri skjedde, var India heller ikke forpliktet til å holde folkestemningen.
PS: India var heller ikke forpliktet til å la Bangladesh bli uavhengig stat, men gjorde dette allikevel for å straffe Pakistan :D :D :D

Yeah hindus who betrayed the muslim majority population
Betrayal is a relative thing. For them supporting Indian army is not betrayal but loyality :D :D :D

No, it was Pakistani tribal militia that started the situation in the first place by occupying Kashmiri state :D
---------------------------

No, its was India who occupied this muslim state, according to partition formula. This state would be a part of Pakistan,

Sure I am a Ghaddar because I actively criticize Pak government. Wanna meet? :D

Its not that your ghadaar that gets on peoples nerves is that you act like a coconut

Acting whiter than white isnt going to win you any brownie points

FN's resolusjonen krevde tilbakekalling av Pakistanske styrker fra okkuperte områdene. Siden dette aldri skjedde, var India heller ikke forpliktet til å holde folkestemningen.
PS: India var heller ikke forpliktet til å la Bangladesh bli uavhengig stat, men gjorde dette allikevel for å straffe Pakistan :D :D :D

Betrayal is a relative thing. For them supporting Indian army is not betrayal but loyality :D :D :D
---------------------------------------------------

This guy, isnt Pakistani, where is adminsitrator, please change this guys profile .

Yes loyalty to indians and not majority muslim kashmiris

This is why the pundits got killed and chased out

No one likes a Ghaddar, you know what i mean

Is dual citizenship allowed by Pakistan and Norway ?
India has strict policy against it.
Of course not. Norway is strictly against it as well. But what can I do when that dumbass government of Nawaz Sharif can't even run a state department such as NADRA effectively??? :D :D :D

---------------------------------------------------

This guy, isnt Pakistani, where is adminsitrator, please change this guys profile .

Im sure he is but he is a confused twat who thinks he is Norwegian because he's got a passport

Back
Top Bottom