What's new

Pakistan to host Hurriyat leaders on Eid in New Delhi

They are just an assumptions of the 'liberal press', As far as I know no such proposal from GOI was put forward. India's position on Kashmir since 1947 is the same. It is Pakistan that came with lot of new proposals such as Mush formula, chenab formula etc...

Correct. Official and united stand of GoI since 1947 has been that whole of Kashmir, Aksai Chin and GB is a part of India.

No proposals have been presented officially by GoI ever for converting LoC and it's earlier avatars to IB.

No, that was Pakistan, missing an opportunity.

So that is your explanation to satisfy your ego. Opportunity. lol:

Ohh wow.. that was Pakistan missing one big opportunity.

Again some so called opportunity. :D

Had I been you, I would not have expected you to clean my vomit. Your mess, you clean it. You fault, you deal with it. :)

We expect the same from you. Despite your poor defecation habits back in India.

Your definition is to sell your mom.Sorry Pakistan can't do that. :)
I thought it was Pakistanis that used to sell their moms for money per Americans? :D

Failures?? we have 35% of Kashmir state today. If some scum like you would have been ruling Pakistan, we won't even have 1% with us.
So why gave a lot of it to China? Why not keep it all? :D

GOI wants to usurp Kashmir. And we want to rectify a blunder. As said before. We are people of dignity unlike you.

I would like to see people on the negotiation table who are looking forward to rectifying mistakes..But, right now, it's too much to ask for. it seems.

For the nth time, I was born and raised in Rawalpindi. Currently married with a Kashmiri from Kotli. Now shove it...

My wife is a Kashmiri, so why not?

Yes, and when they do it, Pakistanis should cheer like this meeting with Kashmiri separatists... :D
Bro,you're only going to get yourself banned by openly criticizing the Pakistani decision.It will be a loss for all of us if we loose a sane poster like you due to some stupid invitation thread.So watch your back carefully from now on:).

They are just an assumptions of the 'liberal press', As far as I know no such proposal from GOI was put forward. India's position on Kashmir since 1947 is the same. It is Pakistan that came with lot of new proposals such as Mush formula, chenab formula etc...

Showed flaws and gaps in your claim. I would say again. Go satisfy your own people about supposed atoot ang before wasting our time here. :)

I would like to see people on the negotiation table who are looking forward to rectifying mistakes..But, right now, it's too much to ask for. it seems.

Well leave Kashmir. Mistake rectified. :)

On the other hand, can you say the same ? Bramdagh Bugti lives in Switzerland, on exile and says, he will be tortured and killed if he is deported to Pakistan.
Like Bhindranwala?

There are two things which you missed.
1- A known separatist Akhter Mengal lives in Pak. Took part in elections. And he is not the only one, many more separatists live or have lived in Pakistan. Khair Buksh Marri who died last year in Pakistan was also a separatist.
2- These people who are in self exile control armed rebels directly.

Thank you. Report all the posts where I abused the b!tch who give birth to this swine @Norwegian

This isn't the only post.

Why are you so abusive towards @Norwegian? If you don't agree with him then either reply with logic or put him on ignore. This kind of language lowers the discussion level in a forum I have come to admire.

No offense meant, just a suggestion.

-Peace

Bro,you're only going to get yourself banned by openly criticizing the Pakistani decision.It will be a loss for all of us if we loose a sane poster like you due to some stupid invitation thread.So watch your back carefully from now on:).

I am free to criticize anyone, anything I want. Free speech remember! :D

Why are you so abusive towards @Norwegian? If you don't agree with him then either reply with logic or put him on ignore.
Because he can't respond rationally and logically to my valid criticisms. Its simple :D

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom