What's new

Pakistan Super League (PSL) Second Edition-News, Updates and Discussions

Which team will win this edition of PSL?

• Qalanders

• Kings

• Zalmi

• Galadiators

• United

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fuc.k'em.

Pakistani honor does not rest upon foreigners. If they feel they are not safe, then there is nothing we can do. The sad part is that we have pledged their safety, and they will never be more safe than with us. In my eyes, their actions are despicable. When a Pakistani guarantees you safety, that means that you will be untouched unless the divine power of Allah swt wants to take you away.

The problem is we also guaranteed safety to the Srilankan team and we all know whwt happened.

Yup,
any idea what were we earning from the games in Sharja? what was the income from the matches help over there? A cost/profit comparision will be interesting.
No info about Sharja earnings hope any other members can shed light please tag few who might have info but i think that earnings from Sharja were less than this.

When is the match?
5 th march lahore. Can be streamed online in India.

I am sorry but they are cowards, if anything, the risk is for thousands of people trying to enter the stadium and the security forces deployed for their protection. The players have no risk at all.

:hitwall: they are sportsmen , average civilians . not soldiers to give their lives for your entertainment.

:hitwall: they are sportsmen , average civilians . not soldiers to give their lives for your entertainment.

This guy hasn't change his profile pic yet as you asked him to in another thread

@The Eagle

The problem is we also guaranteed safety to the Srilankan team and we all know whwt happened.

Salman Taseer "Shaheed" happened. That's what happened to Srilankan Team.

This guy hasn't change his profile pic yet as you asked him to in another thread

@The Eagle

Salman Taseer "Shaheed" happened. That's what happened to Srilankan Team.

what?when ? no one asked me to delete anything

edit : looks like he did

I believe that firstly, a member should be informed and deserve a chance for correction, being impartial that none may ever have a grievance in the end about the action taken against the offense hence, been waiting that how it turns to be even after subject is informed directly.

I believe that firstly, a member should be informed and deserve a chance for correction, being impartial that none may ever have a grievance in the end about the action taken against the offense hence, been waiting that how it turns to be even after subject is informed directly.
I've had like 15 replies in the notification bar ,must have missed yours.
anyway have changed the profile pic

I've had like 15 replies in the notification bar ,must have missed yours.
anyway have changed the profile pic

:tup:
Follow the rules for the good of forum/readers and discussions like everyone else, enjoy PDF.

Regards,

Well they do risk their lives already to a certain extent, remember Phil Hughes? Anyway your post is besides the point, nobody is asking them to "Sacrifice their lives". Come to think of it, who asked you to butt in?

17098358_10158371696970442_2932369447993948476_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom