What's new

Pakistan should replace F-16 with F-35 ?

Pakistant need to replace F16 with F35 by 2020?

• YES

Votes: 61 42.1%
  • NO

Votes: 84 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you can get F 35 but you have to take certain actions before..

a) George W. Bush (President of Pakistan)
b) Dick Cheney (Prime minister of Pakistan)
c) Tony Blair (Foreign minister of Pakistan)
d) Ehud Olmert (Chairman of strategic division)

and so on....

The biggest question will be..
Can we get it, afford it and afford to operate it as well??

Pakistan is and remain close friend of US despite of our differences , this marriage will continue .

If we can get F16 why not F35?

In next few years you will see F35 in PAF inshahallah

We will eat grass but defend Pakistan:pakistan:

hmmm eating grass seems to be an easy task for you... why not you forget the defence deals and concentrate on education, space , civilian technology and some bussiness deals first?? which will be a boost up your current & next generations though atleast not you.... ultimately this will keep Pakistan in good books .. then you will end up buying F100 why useless F35...

Money is not problem , expatriate Pakistanis have more money than GDP of Pakistan.

And you want to invest those money again only on defence?? no other development... cheez... defence ... defence... when will it be development ... .development from any one you?? I am not saying investing on defence is bad.... but investing only in defence is very very bad.. :agree:

^ Pakistan is launching a satellite next year.

As for the F 35 replacing the F-16s goes, the U.S. will offer Paksitan the aircraft eventually. By that time the U.S. would be flying 6th generation planes and would be nearing switching to 7th gen. ones that fly at 4 Mach, do not require a pilot, can see which colour socks you're wearing at cruising altitude (30 km) and will use laser cannons as its weapon. That will be around 50 years from now. Remember, the U.S will never sell equipment to countries hostile to Israel that can match them blow for blow.

Dont be so delusional my friend..You surprised me..honestly..
Will the US ever offer F-35 to Pakistan?

Instead of living in fool's paradise and looking towards an extremely unreliable ally,such as USA,why not be realistic and put more research into our own JF-17s....There can be many modifications and improvements in this plane.It was built to be readily modified and upgraded. Because JF-17 was conceived as an export defense hardware,the plane was built to adapt,and it is a highly improvable platform.

Even if in a million years,the USA does offer F*35 to Pakistan,it will be too expensive,compared to an upgraded variant of JF-17,plus the strings will be in their hands.We all know how measurable they have been in providing F-16 spares,they stop the supply when and as they want.Same will be the story of any USA jet planes we get..They will control the planes,not us.They will ground the planes just by stopping the supply of spares,plus they have many if's and buts,for example F-16s cannot be modified for carrying Nuclear weapons,where as our own JF-17s can be modified to carry chicken if we want,there are no limits.

That would be hilarious! Imagine, a JF 17 fighter pilot contacting command: I have located the designated target.
Command: Go ahead and arm the chicken.
Pilot: Arming the chicken...chicken is hot.
Command: You are weaons free.
Pilot: Chicken 3!
*Cuck-a-doo-doo-dooooo* *SPLAT*
Pilot: That's a positive on the target hit.
Command: Good job, return to base.
*cue top gun theme music*

Last edited:

As for the F 35 replacing the F-16s goes, the U.S. will offer Paksitan the aircraft eventually. By that time the U.S. would be flying 6th generation planes and would be nearing switching to 7th gen. ones that fly at 4 Mach, do not require a pilot, can see which colour socks you're wearing at cruising altitude (30 km) and will use laser cannons as its weapon. That will be around 50 years from now. Remember, the U.S will never sell equipment to countries hostile to Israel that can match them blow for blow.

For your information Turkey is getting F35

And you want to invest those money again only on defence?? no other development... cheez... defence ... defence... when will it be development ... .development from any one you?? I am not saying investing on defence is bad.... but investing only in defence is very very bad.. :agree:

Countries involved in purchase of F35 also getting benefit of development of local industry .

That would be hilarious! Imagine, a JF 17 fighter pilot contacting command: I have located the designated target.
Command: Go ahead and arm the chicken.
Pilot: Arming the chicken...chicken is hot.
Command: You are weaons free.
Pilot: Chicken 3!
*Cuck-a-doo-doo-dooooo* *SPLAT*
Pilot: That's a positive on the target hit.
Command: Good job, return to base.
*cue top gun theme music*

Great to hear.. By the way Pakistan is launching satellite from its territory or pakistan is going to launch from other countries launch pad??.. What is the use of the satellite?..

Countries involved in purchase of F35 also getting benefit of development of local industry .

Kindly share what is the benefit ... I guess US doesn't share technology for sure might be a basic body building industry which you get even if you buy a 4.5 generation craft... For sure US wont share the sensitive stealth technology with any one --> written guaranteed ..

So the others are just getting the product with very less contribution... i dont think F35 is that a big contribution in any countries industrial base for sure... And how you are going to benefit?? just for 75 craft you will build bodies after that.. what is your status??? your money is gone woooshh...

Great to hear.. By the way Pakistan is launching satellite from its territory or pakistan is going to launch from other countries launch pad??.. What is the use of the satellite?..

I'm not sure, although Pakistan does indeed have a space satellite launch pad at Sonmiani Satellite Launch Center which was constructed by NASA. More info about the project can be found here:
Associated Press of Pakistan - Offline

Pakistan to launch first satellite in 2011_English_Xinhua

i dont think so pakistan need jets like stealth now we just need F 16 in 100 numbers and JF 17 above 250 and J 10 around 50 and we should have good air defence system and add variety in to it and they are very very effactive and low cost and easy to maintain we lack in SAM system if we can get S 300 or S 400 with Thaad Missile and buy one another Medium range Sam system along with radars which can track stealth fighters i dont think so even US F 22 will be coming near to 100 Meters of Pak Borders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom