What's new

Pakistan should replace F-16 with F-35 ?

Pakistant need to replace F16 with F35 by 2020?

• YES

Votes: 61 42.1%
  • NO

Votes: 84 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
44969_10150276692635198_777175197_15218246_1418074_n.jpg

jf-17 to counter f-35, hide 1 jf-17 behind the other the stealth fighterwill never see it comming!:lol:

PAF need generation fighter planes for next 50 years , better buy 75 F35 instead of 500 JF 17 ???????

oh well thats true,but can u tell me how do u intend to pay for it

As a Pakistani u urslf know how much time it took for u to get ur hands on this F-16 at a time when U.S itself had stopped its purchase

whats the problem with 500 J-17's if u can get that in no time

lol F35 in Pakistan... pore koom ka juice nikaal kar jitna b paisa khata karlo F35 ke 2 squardron he ban payeengi lol ... and Army airforce and govt already doing this since ages...

secondly F35 in PAkistan Airforce lol US not even give us Drone and US will provide Most top 5th gen fighter to Pakistan lol comeon close this thread....

simply we dont have money...

I think this post sums up pretty much what I wanted to say on this topic. :coffee:

Money is not problem , expatriate Pakistanis have more money than GDP of Pakistan.

Do they find money on trees or they don't have needs. We expect them to send money for country and we sitting here in Pakistan fail to vote on voting day. Lets do something good here, create some environment for investment ex pat Pakistanis. They don't have money to waste.

China will give Pakistan access to tech that USA would never Give Pakistan........
U.S.A tech is 50 years ahead of china and will remain like that for a long long time. if china wants to change that they will have to STOP copying(stealing) Russian Tech, then catch up to them and then surpass them, and then only then they can hope to get near U.S.A tech....:azn:

U.S.A tech is 50 years ahead of china and will remain like that for a long long time. if china wants to change that they will have to STOP copying(stealing) Russian Tech, then catch up to them and then surpass them, and then only then they can hope to get near U.S.A tech....:azn:

you lost indian flags as i lost pakistani?:rofl:

since when you banned yaar send me in pm:lol:

because as i know nicaragoa has 30 holes only and have not a single fighter jet hahhahhaha

Last edited:
I am not Indian per say... I am another kind of indian...and I see you disagree that china is behind Russian tech?..:undecided:

no never la nahi nako china is behind then russia i accept i ask you abut flags:smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom