What's new

Pakistan should replace F-16 with F-35 ?

Pakistant need to replace F16 with F35 by 2020?

• YES

Votes: 61 42.1%
  • NO

Votes: 84 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahahah :rofl:

US is simply not interested in doing that. I think you still live in 1980's

Havent you heard of Indo-US nuclear deal??

You still believe in this "balance of power" crap??

We dont need US nuclear technology because we got it in 80's.

Strong Air Defence of Pakistan defence is in intrest of US and World Peace.:pakistan:

Whether we can afford it or not.

Whether USA will deliver it or not.

But NO MORE USA aircrafts please. So just close this thread. We don't need any more american aircraft.

:pakistan::china:

@ thread starter

Replace Pakistan's J-7 with JF-17,your Mirages need dire replacement , some one might be willing to sell you some used mirages or go and buy some newer ones, replace those A/B variants with Block 52's then you can dream of F-35......

Heck I forgot Improve your Economy or none of this is possible let alone buying the F-35....

First and most important wake up from your Day dream......

Pakistan ,UAE and Saudi Arabia joint venture could make this dream true just like our nuke and missile technology:azn:

Whether we can afford it or not.

Whether USA will deliver it or not.

But NO MORE USA aircrafts please. So just close this thread. We don't need any more american aircraft.

:pakistan::china:

What is other option?

Is it fifth generation fighter or corner plot in Islamabad:D

When Zia was deciding to buy F16 , suddenly he asked Col sleeping in corner about F16 . He repplied if it is corner plot buy it. lol

We don't need any more american aircraft
We all need More American Aircrafts....:whistle: just imagine if american were not top dogs at building Fighter planes..:undecided:

we need their 6th gen NOW....thats the only way to push Russia and China to keep their game up, to keep innovating(necessity is the mother of all invention)...:smokin:

We all need More American Aircrafts....:whistle: just imagine if american were not top dogs at building Fighter planes..:undecided:

we need their 6th gen NOW....thats the only way to push Russia and China to keep their game up, to keep innovating(necessity is the mother of all invention)...:smokin:

I think he means we don't need to buy any more American aircraft when we can get Chinese ones.

NO.

And besides, Pakistan-US relationships are about to come to an end judging by the way things are going.

The strings attached will also mean hell for us later on.

Keep it internal from now on, I say. Develop the economy and indigenous defense systems and weapons (HINT: JF-17) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom