What's new

Pakistan should be named 'People's Republic of Pakistan'

Status
Not open for further replies.
This rule book applies to Pakistan only, not to india.

:D

Anyways, your film industry is dominated by Muslims...Muslims are present everywhere..from social sector to government to businesses...Moreover, indian Muslims are behemoth 175 million+ !!!! More than 10% of your population..by 2030, Muslim population of india is all set to reach 16% Inshallah...So you don't have much choice...

Just give more opportunities and education to Muslim masses, and stop discriminating against them..Everything will be fine for india then...
---
they are indian first ... muslim later...
and we are proud of that...
we have rule of law..
we dont follow jungle law where .. number and power dominate other weak animal..
we already learned to be more of human less of animal ...

1947, was an year of utter confusion all over. Everyone was puzzled and misunderstanding,perplexity dominated sanity and rational minds. In the midst of this anarchy we got our countries. But unfortunately,Pakistan had a complete different set of puzzles to solve. While India did not had to struggle much to consolidate it's inherent fabric and continued as it was doing since it's lost antiquity, our neighbor had to start from the scratch. The struggle between ideologies haunted them sixty seven years ago, which does not show any sign to settle down till today. This ideological strife, Nehru and Patel did not have to face and we can thank God for that.
The point is that why does Pakistan still have ideological strife today. What difference does it make today 'why Pakistan came about'. What matters is that it did and where 'we take it from here'.

Why do they constantly look back to Jinnah or TNT to ask what direction they should take today.
Today, Pakistan exists and will continue to exist, there is no need or reason to look back. They dont say that we should have laws based on common sense today, they still say we need laws based on what Jinnah wanted or what Shariah wants.

Secondly, I disagree on the view that this country is run by Mullahs. This is too much simplification of the present crisis. If it was so, Pakistan would have long been a Taliban state which it is not definitely.Yesterday only I was reading about the minister of woman and social welfare Rubina Qaimkhani who is incessantly fighting against the Mullah faction of the government for passing three bills against 1.child marriage 2.Sexual harassment at workplace 3. Exploitation against maid servants. This one incident just exemplifies the thousand other efforts by ministers, NGOs and other organisations to revolt against the regressive ideologies which have crippled it's social development in all sense.

I believe this is a country of not Radical extremists who are minority but liberal democrats who are in the majority.
Oh, I agree.
I dont believe that Pakistan is run by mullah's either.

I think it is run by people who are both scared and intimidated by mullah's and those who pander to mullah's to achieve their ends. The democrat politicians are intimidated by mullah's and the military panders to them to use them for its 'strategic purposes' against neighbours.

The result in both cases is the same - Pakistan has regressive laws and an increasingly conservative society.
Though if it were run by mullah's then Pakistan would have become a Taliban state, which it is certainly not.

The reason why the former always over power their opponents may be because of the fear of the ruling elites to lose the social coherence which they believe exists just because of Islam. This is an incorrect and unsound approach to assess their own society which has been proved to be fatal in every essence.
This is what I mentioned as well. They still need 'Islam' to justify their actions today. They feel only that will make it acceptable to masses. Either that or its Jinnah.
My point is that why does today's generation say - I dont care about TNT, I dont care 'why Pakistan came about'. I dont care about what Jinnah wanted - I want laws based on logic and (common) sensibility which address the problems of Pakistanis now. Their decision making paradigm is always between these two points. Why dont they break out of these.

Or maybe is it because Pakistani's see Pakistan as the extension of Islam meant to further Islam, not as a tool to make Pakistani's life better.The difference between conqueror's and settler's - so to speak.

There are some absolute real gems in Pakistan. Infact some who I sorely wish had been born this side of the border and would have been assets to Indian society and we would have been much richer for it. Sadly I find them too less in numbers to make a country wide difference in Pakistan- more of piece-meal initiatives by them. Which are always commended nonetheless.

@KingMamba - if possible I would like your opinion as well on this post. I find your opinion generally presents a side I have not thought much about. Are my thoughts completely off or is there some substance to them?

Last edited:
My question! isn't it an open forum to answering you.

then you can't say that i quoted to @Aeronaut :azn:
yes its an open forum and u are welcome to quote me anytime, if thats the answer u are looking for.
and....about quoting aero, obviously it seems that way ....
n btw dude, ur conjunctions need a little (very little) work.

lol..why would I lose my sleep to begin with?

indians can't do shit to Pakistani Muslims...and I am not an indian Muslims. So I'm good.

A standing Muslim military..... of super well-trained 750,000 soldiers armed with fighter aircrafts, artillery, tanks, submarines, battle-ships, guns, mortars, rockets, ballistic missiles, cruise-missiles, torpedoes, and most of all 110+ nuclear weapons...will make sure that even indian Muslims sleep well at night.

india can not do anything to decrease their Muslims or find some 'solution' to them...Muslim/Islam will keep on thriving and increasing in India..Inshallah!

Imagine a 750,000+ armed-to-teeth, well-trained Jewish military standing next to Germany in 1939...would hitler have even dared to think about holocaust? Not at all! 6 million more Jews would have been alive today..

Jews didn't have any army but Indian Muslims do have an armed-to-teeth massive powerful Islamic army standing next to them. So, as I said, even they can sleep well in night.

Muslims of India are growing since indepedence..and will keep on growing forever and become more healthy and wealthy and happy and Islamic--Inshallah! :cheers:

.......and you can't do much about it!
---
G8..
now russia is out of G8 so they are looking for same force to repalce... it seems you given 75k soldires is answer..
be human first ... khuda hafiz
Mazhabi sirf wo jo har mazhab ki izzat kare
Insaaniyat pe yun mare insaano se ulfat kare

Laal hi rang hai har shakhs ke khoon ka jab
Jaat-paat me batkar kyun apas me nafrat kare

Aham ki aag saari dunia jalake bhi bhujhti nahi
Har shakhs barabar hai har manzar ko jannat kare

Dushmani ki bhawna khud ka hi dushman banati
Khud se dosti ke liye zaruri sabse muhabbat kare

Badhti hai ibadat insaaniyat ki raahon par chalke
wohi bandagi jisme bandagi ke baad bhi

Pakistanis do try to tell us how and why we are not a secular society , we of course discredit their claims every time. Nobody takes Pakistanis seriously especially on a topic like Secularism.

Then why do Pakistanis use the term "Hindustan se alaida" while describing the partition. And also were you claiming that Non-Muslim freedom fighters had no role to play in your freedom. As far as I know, all freedom fighters of India irrespective of religion were fighting for freedom for the whole of undivided India against the British. I don't know what they are teaching in Pakistan.

We say Hindustan se alaida because your forefathers tried to bunch us together with you all but we wanted no part of it.

---
they are indian first ... muslim later...
and we are proud of that...
we have rule of law..
we dont follow jungle law where .. number and power dominate other weak animal..
we already learned to be more of human less of animal ...

Good. But your fellow indians were saying that Muslims will be treated in india in a way whatever hindus feel like. india must have an hindu culture and if indian Muslims don't follow it, india has every right to crush them..destroy them etc..and many other disturbing things.

Bro, be nice to your Muslims. They are humans too.

---
G8..
now russia is out of G8 so they are looking for same force to repalce... it seems you given 75k soldires is answer..
be human first ... khuda hafiz
Mazhabi sirf wo jo har mazhab ki izzat kare
Insaaniyat pe yun mare insaano se ulfat kare

Laal hi rang hai har shakhs ke khoon ka jab
Jaat-paat me batkar kyun apas me nafrat kare

Aham ki aag saari dunia jalake bhi bhujhti nahi
Har shakhs barabar hai har manzar ko jannat kare

Dushmani ki bhawna khud ka hi dushman banati
Khud se dosti ke liye zaruri sabse muhabbat kare

Badhti hai ibadat insaaniyat ki raahon par chalke
wohi bandagi jisme bandagi ke baad bhi

Who this poeam bhai?

We say Hindustan se alaida because your forefathers tried to bunch us together with you all but we wanted no part of it.

The question of becoming Alaida arises only when you are a part of something. That was the whole point. Thanks for confirming.

well sir, they dont have any proof. i asked them for increasing my knowledge on the subject matter and thats exactly wat i m sharing with u ppl, no more no less.
as to paying for their faith, of course they are. every minority does that in their respective countries, more or less.

1.If you need knowledge then read books. Narration always twist facts.
The government has the responsibility to protect the civil rights of its minorities. :coffee:

Good. But your fellow indians were saying that Muslims will be treated in india in a way whatever hindus feel like. india must have an hindu culture and if indian Muslims don't follow it, india has every right to crush them..destroy them etc..and many other disturbing things.

---
we never said that .. it may reply to one of our member commentates..if that was the reality.. do u think 80% hindu allowed minoriry (mulsim, chris, parsis) to control majot position and industry..
its not in indias DNA...
we are nice to all regardless of religion ..
due to this inspite of all contradiction we still grow and dream to be superpower
madir aaye majid ..sar ibadat ke lie jhukta hai..

1.If you need knowledge then read books. Narration always twist facts.
The government has the responsibility to protect the civil rights of its minorities. :coffee:
--
indian govt do take care of it...
with some lapses we still doing welll.
can i say same about GOP?

you mean they (Hindus and Christians in Pakistan) fought for India against British from the region held by today's pakistan?

NO your hindus and Christians fought for India, ours didn't fight at all. :lol: They just didn't want to give up land so hung around, that is why Sindhi Hindus are among the richest landlords in Pakistan today.

Who this poeam bhai?
---
poem for crux of matter if we respect all region regardless of number no question of hate arise

The question of becoming Alaida arises only when you are a part of something. That was the whole point. Thanks for confirming.

Yeah we were a part of the British Empire along with the rest of ya.

NO your hindus and Christians fought for India, ours didn't fight at all. :lol: They just didn't want to give up land so hung around, that is why Sindhi Hindus are among the richest landlords in Pakistan today.
--
dear
you may be right...
but land reform was key to success of pak .. which they failed to do soo..
if you blame them more blame goes to GOP who did not act whent it was needed for national interest

Shakespeare famously once said ... What's in a name?
--
bohot kuch..
Sunny...............................deol or leone?
which one you choose ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom