What's new

Pakistan should be named 'People's Republic of Pakistan'

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean

Mangal pandaey. Gandhi, Nehru, Lala lajpat Rai, Subhash chandra bose, Bhagat singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru. they weren't freedom fighters ?
Did they fight for Pakistan or India? whereas @Aeronaut is talking about Pakistan.

And why exactly not??
We will be going by this rulebook.

This rule book applies to Pakistan only, not to india.

:D

Anyways, your film industry is dominated by Muslims...Muslims are present everywhere..from social sector to government to businesses...Moreover, indian Muslims are behemoth 175 million+ !!!! More than 10% of your population..by 2030, Muslim population of india is all set to reach 16% Inshallah...So you don't have much choice...

Just give more opportunities and education to Muslim masses, and stop discriminating against them..Everything will be fine for india then...

@Abu Zolfiqar

Regardless of our religious differences, the Ahmadis supported the Pakistan movement. They have slayed its enemies and paid with blood for it. In this respect i hold them in high regard.

dont u see a can full of worms there ????
i believe, just because they are minorities, they shudnt be slapped with the "no good" rhetoric.
if 'those' minorities didnt have a role in creation of pakistan, then can we say that minorities in united india had no role in getting her the indepence ???
i understand that independence that "creation of pakistan" and "independence from brit raj" are two different things, but they do have a common point....independence.
my point is, if u can presume that the hindus and christians had no take in
--- independence of india/pakistan from brits
--- creation of pakistan
then i guess we can extend the line of thot to the following ....
--- christians opposed the independence movement (christianity factor )
--- muslims (all of them south asians) wanted pakistan, and hence, all of them are enemies of india.
--- only hindus contribution counts in india's independence movt, because the minorities can go n "have a bong"
Then you can say to your minorities. Muslims of India are loyal with India. if you dont consider to them loyal anymore you can show them hari jhandi. why do we care for it.

The first few posts must have been to counter the troll and the last post must have been what he actually thinks :-)

Or maybe the first few posts were what he actually thinks and the last one was out of pity for the insignificant minorities, but he is mostly hawkish for sure, don't make an angel out of him; he will die in shame. :-)

Then you can say to your minorities. Muslims of India are loyal with India. if you dont consider to them loyal anymore you can show them hari jhandi. why do we care for it.
first of all welcome to PDF
i was quoting @Aeronaut where he was suggesting that minorities didnt have a role to play in the creation of pakistan.

Whatever makes you sleep better at night. :coffee:

lol..why would I lose my sleep to begin with?

indians can't do shit to Pakistani Muslims...and I am not an indian Muslims. So I'm good.

A standing Muslim military..... of super well-trained 750,000 soldiers armed with fighter aircrafts, artillery, tanks, submarines, battle-ships, guns, mortars, rockets, ballistic missiles, cruise-missiles, torpedoes, and most of all 110+ nuclear weapons...will make sure that even indian Muslims sleep well at night.

india can not do anything to decrease their Muslims or find some 'solution' to them...Muslim/Islam will keep on thriving and increasing in India..Inshallah!

Imagine a 750,000+ armed-to-teeth, well-trained Jewish military standing next to Germany in 1939...would hitler have even dared to think about holocaust? Not at all! 6 million more Jews would have been alive today..

Jews didn't have any army but Indian Muslims do have an armed-to-teeth massive powerful Islamic army standing next to them. So, as I said, even they can sleep well in night.

Muslims of India are growing since indepedence..and will keep on growing forever and become more healthy and wealthy and happy and Islamic--Inshallah! :cheers:

.......and you can't do much about it!

1.They could be but do you have any proof ? I guess no,but the historians have.

2.Are they paying for their faith? Well it was their decision. I have no issues with that?
well sir, they dont have any proof. i asked them for increasing my knowledge on the subject matter and thats exactly wat i m sharing with u ppl, no more no less.
as to paying for their faith, of course they are. every minority does that in their respective countries, more or less.

first of all welcome to PDF
i was quoting @Aeronaut where he was suggesting that minorities didnt have a role to play in the creation of pakistan.
Thanx to welcoming me.
My question isnt it open forum to answering you. and Aeronaut didnt answered to you then why did you quote to him ? :)

Or maybe the first few posts were what he actually thinks and the last one was out of pity for the insignificant minorities, but he is mostly hawkish for sure, don't make an angel out of him; he will die in shame. :-)

Gott weiß ic will kei Engel sein!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom