What's new

Pakistan Rangers taunt ‘hungry’ BSF jawans

Your mindset clearly explains how Christians Hindus Shias & Ahamadis are sustaining in Pakistan..
Poor guy not able to defend himself by cogent explanation but butt flaming one liners.I am still to get how you took Kashmir from India..If not then don't quote me..CIAO dimwit.

Yes yes....When you were abusing me it was ok......typical low life Indian. Can't take it can you. When I was kind and respectful you were abusing. I am only returning the favour. You can change the tone whenever you want. The ball is in your court

AHMEDABAD: Pakistan's spy agency, the ISI, is apparently delighted with the social media posts of jawan Tej Bahadur of the BSF's 29th Battalion who has alleged that essentials meant for them were being illegally sold in the market by their higher-ups and officers.

"At sectors where Indian and Pakistani border posts are located opposite each other on either side of the border — such as some places in Barmer sector of the Gujarat frontier — the Pak Rangers taunt our men with jibes like, 'If you are hungry, please come over. We have food here,'" a top BSF official (Gujarat Frontier) said

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...book.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOI

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You guys should worry more about the Jibe trump might say in the coming days

'If you are hungry for aid, Stop feeding the terrorist'" a top white house official :enjoy::enjoy:

You guys should worry more about the Jibe trump might say in the coming days

'If you are hungry for aid, Stop feeding the terrorist'" a top white house official :enjoy::enjoy:
You mean our ranger shouldn't feed the terrorist Indian soldier who are starving....tut tut. We will even feed the biggest terrorist India aka Modi.....because it right to feed the poor and hungry

Extremely obsessed way of dealing with insults which Indian troops and border forces are facing at border now a days.

View attachment 374256

No thanks dude take care of the suicide vest in ur country

2014-cartoon-funny-terrorist-cartoon-honey-seen-sucide-vest-1Lg.png

Last edited:
Yes yes....When you were abusing me it was ok......typical low life Indian. Can't take it can you. When I was kind and respectful you were abusing. I am only returning the favour. You can change the tone whenever you want. The ball is in your court
Do you think I tried?I can say lots of things about you,your religion & fanaticism.I didn't abuse you but only denied your claims.
You came up with irrelevant remarks & questions which I gave answer to.Facts made you delirious.That's why you are running here & there with same periodic rants..;)
Now take a sip of Camel mutr & have a wonderful night..

Your beloved Hafiz Saeed is also gravely concerned on starvation of Indian troops.
A Hungry enemy is not a enemy, enemy is human first. So how about little ''charity work'' from his side to feed your empty stomach?
This is Chana Palao , but for Indian troops compared to Thandi Daal and Rokhi Roti, this is great Lexury!

Fresh Hot Chana Palao? Khae ga?View attachment 374258

Dude this charity worker is arrested and not allowed to leave the country to feed us bcoz u guys feared that trump might refuse to feed u guys with aid :lol: and yes he might do this as well :D

Trump travel ban: Pakistanis fear they're next
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38847787

It's 2014 stat.Pakistan is way way worse than the picture now kiddo..
jpg-png.374251
Your outta your mind kid...we are way better than we were in 2012...now we have 23 BIllion USD in forex reserves.....No do the math..

Your outta your mind kid...we are way better than we were in 2012...now we have 23 BIllion USD in forex reserves.....No do the math..
Lol you have 33% debt to national income..
You do math.

Lol you have 33% debt to national income..
You do math.
You said that we were in worse condition than in 2014..so know some facts before posting.
P.s.I never said that we are in better economic condition than India..While on the ground, situation is different..But i will leave it here

Your mindset clearly explains how Christians Hindus Shias & Ahamadis are sustaining in Pakistan..
Poor guy not able to defend himself by cogent explanation but butt flaming one liners.I am still to get how you took Kashmir from India..If not then don't quote me..CIAO dimwit.
You are always trying to invoke Pakistanis to attack you. Remember my one line for all Indians. "We never start a war but we always end it with a Victory." when time will come you will see that how will we take control of game. You must pray that this time should not come in your life.
How much bad that you think about Sikhs in your India? We only think 0.5 % of that about Ahmadis and other Minorities.

You are always trying to invoke Pakistanis to attack you. Remember my one line for all Indians. "We never start a war but we always end it with a Victory." when time will come you will see that how will we take control of game. You must pray that this time should not come in your life.
How much bad that you think about Sikhs in your India? We only think 0.5 % of that about Ahmadis and other Minorities.
Sikh ka thekedar only on PDF...
Last 3 wars were started by Pakistan itself & ended by India..
I am sure you will control the game of Kashmir like you have been controlling since last 70 years..

Before you ask other about their internal matters you should first see what is happening inside your Country. Poors of your country have no rights. No one other than Hindu community is legaly accepted. Muslims, Sikhs and even lower classes of Hinduism are beaten and treat like animals in India. How could you ask other about humanity when you are not following .01 percent of it. Go and think.

Sikh ka thekedar only on PDF...
Last 3 wars were started by Pakistan itself & ended by India..
I am sure you will control the game of Kashmir like you have been controlling since last 70 years..
Why are you weeping? I think you can only bark. You don't have patience to listen others. "Ahmadis ka Bherwa"

Before you ask other about their internal matters you should first see what is happening inside your Country. Poors of your country have no rights. No one other than Hindu community is legaly accepted. Muslims, Sikhs and even lower classes of Hinduism are beaten and treat like animals in India. How could you ask other about humanity when you are not following .01 percent of it. Go and think.

Why are you weeping? I think you can only bark. You don't have patience to listen others. "Ahmadis ka Bherwa"
:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

These chuttiya Indians. Ain't shit online but when we see these faggots in Brooklyn, they wanna be like Bhai jaan. Fucking weak *** people.

These chuttiya Indians. Ain't shit online but when we see these faggots in Brooklyn, they wanna be like Bhai jaan. Fucking weak *** people.

Easy there Rambo...
Don't spout nonsense. Indians and Pakistanis are like brothers in the US. So this is a two way street.
And I'm yet to see this "macho" version of Pakistanis described by you, Whether you are in Brooklyn or Manhattan or any other part of the tri-state area.
So give it a rest. Your lot ain't very different from ours. The same loud mouth armchair generals...and youre no different!

Back
Top Bottom