What's new

Pakistan Rangers taunt ‘hungry’ BSF jawans

Rather you have two penny assumption.
I lived long enough in India two know what it is.I also know how media & political system work here..
Obviously better than a Pakistani..
Yes we have problem & education is cleaning up such social bs.Now it's not like what used to be 10 years ago..
Don't you people carry a little shame when you put such consumed theory on different Indian elements & get humiliated?

Is that the same education where God apparently oven baked humans and undercooked are Whites, overcooked are Negroes (this exact word used) and perfectly cooked and coloured are Hindus? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I spoke with you with respect but a low caste like you deserves to clean Brahmin Shit. I guess until you people are abused you don't get it. Remember this is a Pakistani forum. You spend so much time here becAuse you are infatuated with us. Keep cleaning Shit just like your soldier that complained is now on plumbing duties. Which means cleaning Shit.
NEVER FORGET WE TOOK PAKISTAN FROM YOU AND WE WILL NEVER GIVE IT BACK. ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY HAVE LOW CASTE LIKE YOU WHO WANT TO STAY LOW. Enjoy Brahmin Shit and whilst you are there wash up with some cow urine. We will throw you some food come to the border.
You are an ***

P.S.. I have been to India from Delhi all the way to Jaipur.b But your small mind is based on Bollywood.
How can you consider yourselves better than others with such words?Lol my reaction was right..Again for you I AM TREATED EQUAL HERE(Answer to your first comment)..
There is no discrimination I felt.But yes discrimination happens to hardcore rural portions which I wouldn't disagree but not the way your media portrays.In India it is exaggerated for vote bank..Sooner or later it will go way in expense of education.
You were spewing nitwit assumptions based on what media feeds you.I shouldn't have blamed you.Most low castes free what to do.You can chant same reserved rants to other tribe people & measure their response if your bottle is not full.

Is that the same education where God apparently oven baked humans and undercooked are Whites, overcooked are Negroes (this exact word used) and perfectly cooked and coloured are Hindus? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
What kind of answer you want?Certainly not this one
https://tribune.com.pk/story/110684...kest-higher-education-system-say-qs-rankings/

NEVER FORGET WE TOOK PAKISTAN FROM YOU AND WE WILL NEVER GIVE IT BACK.
Lol
When did you take Kashmir from India?Can you please elaborate?

Also if you are talking about Pakistani part of Kashmir then to brush up your history you captured that part long before India intervened in Kashmir..After India's intervention you couldn't take rest of it.That is the biggest part.So kindly clarify your statement without farting..

Authenticity of our education system & media on same axis.
:rofl:
Remember this is a Pakistani forum. You spend so much time here becAuse you are infatuated with us.
Why would someone be infatuated to a Pakistani?
I am here for entertainment beside defense chit chats..

Last edited:
Weak education system is still better than yours that's full of unbelievable BS and racism.

:nana:
How can you consider yourselves better than others with such words?Lol my reaction was right..Again for you I AM TREATED EQUAL HERE(Answer to your first comment)..
There is no discrimination I felt.But yes discrimination happens to hardcore rural portions which I wouldn't disagree but not the way your media portrays.In India it is exaggerated for vote bank..Sooner or later it will go way in expense of education.
You were spewing nitwit assumptions based on what media feeds you.I shouldn't have blamed you.That's my mistake.Most low castes free what to do.You can chant same reserved rants to other tribe people & measure their response if your bottle is not full.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/110684...kest-higher-education-system-say-qs-rankings/

Lol
When did you take Kashmir from India?Can you elaborate?

Also if you are talking about Pakistani part of Kashmir then fyi you captured that part long before India intervened in Kashmir..After India's intervention you couldn't take rest of it.That is the biggest part.So kindly clarify your statement without farting..

Kashmir was given to India by the Maharaja was it not.
Did Pakistani irregulars not infiltrate and the first war took place. How did we end up with Kashmir then. Did the Maharaja give it to us. What level of education do you have. India intervened....lol you were caught with your pants down.

Now go clear Brahmin Shit. I will abuse you from now on as you are a pathetic excuse for human. When I spoke to you ith respect you did nothing but abuse. Now I ill treAt you as you deserve to be treated. Why r you here...infatuated with pakistan are you. We will never give it back:nana:

You were spewing nitwit assumptions based on what media feeds you.I shouldn't have blamed you.Most low castes free what to do.You can chant same reserved rants to other tribe people & measure their response if your bottle is not full.

Lol
When did you take Kashmir from India?Can you please elaborate?

Also if you are talking about Pakistani part of Kashmir then to brush up your history you captured that part long before India intervened in Kashmir..After India's intervention you couldn't take rest of it.That is the biggest part.So kindly clarify your statement without farting..

Why would someone be infatuated to a Pakistani?
I am here for entertainment beside defense chit chats..

Entertainment.....so even you are fed up with Bollywood and your news networks. Entertainment is looking for food at the border. Surely that will entertain us. You just want to bankrupt us by taking the food as you posted. Gosh once a stupid dalit always a stupid dalit

Weak education system is still better than yours that's full of unbelievable BS and racism.
How can he be racist he posted he is from a low caste.....he get racism by those he praises. They won't let him touch their pots and pans. If he does they break them and beat his dalit backside black and blue

Did Pakistani irregulars not infiltrate and the first war took place. How did we end up with Kashmir then. Did the Maharaja give it to us. What level of education do you have. India intervened....lol you were caught with your pants down.

Now go clear Brahmin Shit. I will abuse you from now on as you are a pathetic excuse for human. Why r you here...infatuated with pakistan are you
Well Kashmir was not a part of India when you terrorized it & captured a part of it..You sent troops to Kashmir & captured few parts.Then king ran into India.He asked for annexation in return of protection to rest part..That other part is Indian Kashir....
You fought half century for it....All you got kick in your posterior & poo history knowledge..Also a foul mouth to honor yourselves..
I don't get reason of your amour propre

:nana:

Now go clear Brahmin Shit. I will abuse you from now on as you are a pathetic excuse for human. When I spoke to you ith respect you did nothing but abuse. Now I ill treAt you as you deserve to be treated. Why r you here...infatuated with pakistan are you. We will never give it back:nana:

Entertainment.....so even you are fed up with Bollywood and your news networks. Entertainment is looking for food at the border. Surely that will entertain us. You just want to bankrupt us by taking the food as you posted. Gosh once a stupid dalit always a stupid dalit

How can he be racist he posted he is from a low caste.....he get racism by those he praises. They won't let him touch their pots and pans. If he does they break them and beat his dalit backside black and blue
Entertainment is seeing the way how Pakistanis continue self glorifying themselves out of mud..:lol:
You know I know what you people claim here means bs to non Pakistanis.

Last edited:
@snow lake .. despite our differences in politics, we are united in defending Pakistan and that's always good to see with majority of Pak members here.

@snow lake .. despite our differences in politics, we are united in defending Pakistan and that's always good to see with majority of Pak members here.

Always ..... No matter what pakistan will come before us

Well Kashmir was not a part of India when you terrorized it & captured a part of it..You sent troops to Kashmir & captured few parts.Then king ran into India.He asked for annexation in return of protection to rest part..That other part is Indian Kashir....
You fought half century for it....All you got kick in your posterior & poo history knowledge..Also a foul mouth to honor yourselves..

Entertainment is seeing the way how Pakistanis continue self glorifying themselves out of mud..:lol:

Yet you and the rest of the world ain't cannot ignore Pakistan. He'll you can't even stay away from this forum. I think we have a dalit stalker someone shoot him.:sniper::sniper::sniper:

So now Kashmir wasn't part of India when we took it. I guess pakistan wasn't part of India when we took it either was it? No wonder even CIA realised in the 70's you people were full of Shit with low self esteem. But washing in cow puss does that. Did you have a urine shower today or drink cow cola? Even animals don't do that. Monkey in.the wild have been observed to wash their food, groom one another and use water to bathe in. NOT URINE OF OTHER ANIMALS. When will India realise water is used for cleaning

Same CIA also said how Pakistan was scared to death of India.

I am scared of India. Imagine I sit next to you on a bus.....I will be totally scared because you will stink of cow urine. Yes cia is correct. We all are scared of your stink

Always ..... No matter what pakistan will come before us

Yet you and the rest of the world ain't cannot ignore Pakistan. He'll you can't even stay away from this forum. I think we have a dalit stalker someone shoot him.:sniper::sniper::sniper:
Now Kashmir to Pakistan.:rofl:
Pakistan was not liberated but separation was in interest of both continent..Only Pakistan can take credit in such..
Very poor anemic response in context of last comment..
BTW you couldn't gain a squat from low self esteem army in spite of fighting four wars.Rather had the biggest surrender of century.Pathetic sham..
Ego bursting one liners won't change pathetic history..

It's not Pakistan that everybody runs around minority & shoots everyone..

Same CIA also said how Pakistan was scared to death of India.
They didn't read that part of article or avoided just like they avoid history not to get humiliated.

Pakistan was not liberated but separation was in interest of both continent..Only Pakistan can take credit in such..
BTW you couldn't gain a squat from low self esteem army in spite of fighting four wars.Rather had the biggest surrender of century.Pathetic sham..

Idiot....it was taken from you wasn't it. Separation is also what people of occupied Kashmir want and when they will be free of you they will say the same. Yet I guess you will argue for nothing as usual

Idiot....it was taken from you wasn't it. Separation is also what people of occupied Kashmir want and when they will be free of you they will say the same. Yet I guess you will argue for nothing as usual
It was mutually separated because of religious bigotism..
Lame Pakistani can only take it as credit..I have already said it..:tdown:

They didn't read that part of article or avoided just like they avoid history not to get humiliated.
It was mutually separated because of religious bigotism..
Lame Pakistani can only take it as credit..I have already said it..:tdown:

But why are you still a low caste....Why have you not been liberated. Why r your soldier not being fed

Didn't knew that ISI is also responsible for starving soldiers good good surprised to see that how much they're scared of ISI and how deep ISI has infiltrated damn...

But why are you still a low caste....Why have you not been liberated. Why r your soldier not being fed
Your mindset clearly explains how Christians Hindus Shias & Ahamadis are sustaining in Pakistan..
Poor guy not able to defend himself by cogent explanation but butt flaming one liners.I am still to get how you took Kashmir from India..If not then don't quote me..CIAO dimwit.

Back
Top Bottom