What's new

Pakistan Rangers taunt ‘hungry’ BSF jawans

AHMEDABAD: Pakistan's spy agency, the ISI, is apparently delighted with the social media posts of jawan Tej Bahadur of the BSF's 29th Battalion who has alleged that essentials meant for them were being illegally sold in the market by their higher-ups and officers.

"At sectors where Indian and Pakistani border posts are located opposite each other on either side of the border — such as some places in Barmer sector of the Gujarat frontier — the Pak Rangers taunt our men with jibes like, 'If you are hungry, please come over. We have food here,'" a top BSF official (Gujarat Frontier) said

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...book.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOI

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Lolz
They are gone Mad
Why they are pulling ISI in every matter.

I highly doubt this news report incident in the firsts place. ISI and Rangers in one news item regarding a verbal altercation on the border .... something is wrong with this report. Having said that, there is no point in exchanging blames and bad words guys. Soldiers from both sides are among our respective societies and their needs must be catered by respective armies and departments. I have had learned about complaints of Indian army troops having a feeling of disgust due to prolonged deployement and lack of vacations. Often this disgust manifested in incidents of firing and killing of fellow troops and officers. But what has come to the fore more recently especially the revealations that senior India Army official sell in open market the goods sent for Jawans is really a new level of discipline problems in IA.
i was about to say the same . it is very strange rather pathetic level shown by times of india. btw welcome back

First learn to distinguish as he's no policeman but an army officer and as for ET, i don't see any Indians in that picture.
Thank you jammer bhaia.Never witness such ever before.
Now I see it.

We should accept Pakistani food.
We can use it as weapon against them.They will take more loans for food & they will be more in debt..:chilli:
Not We.
You are probably overfed and fat who doesn't care about the plight of your poor troops. He showed you his breakfast of 1burnt paratha and a cup of tea. No plate nothing. Our rangers offered the food to the poor Indian soldiers who defend your frontier and for whom we have more sympathy than you do. If you had any shame you wwould drive out there with food. But alas even the RSS goons don't care about fellow Hindus. Ohhhh maybe the soldiers are a lower caste. You have to laugh don't you. Caste system what a croc

Not We.
You are probably overfed and fat who doesn't care about the plight of your poor troops. He showed you his breakfast of 1burnt paratha and a cup of tea. No plate nothing. Our rangers offered the food to the poor Indian soldiers who defend your frontier and for whom we have more sympathy than you do. If you had any shame you wwould drive out there with food. But alas even the RSS goons don't care about fellow Hindus. Ohhhh maybe the soldiers are a lower caste. You have to laugh don't you. Caste system what a croc
I myself belong to lower caste.Army recruits not on the basis of religion or caste.It's purely corruption what has been happening here & also sahayak craaps that's going on since decades.I am happy that issues are coming out & lazy corrupt arses will be given proper treatment..Also the article has authenticity issue..

So don't derail the thread by bringing religion & all those BS.Cause if I start spewing such BS you will be a fart in hurricane..
Have a great day:tup:

AHMEDABAD: Pakistan's spy agency, the ISI, is apparently delighted with the social media posts of jawan Tej Bahadur of the BSF's 29th Battalion who has alleged that essentials meant for them were being illegally sold in the market by their higher-ups and officers.

"At sectors where Indian and Pakistani border posts are located opposite each other on either side of the border — such as some places in Barmer sector of the Gujarat frontier — the Pak Rangers taunt our men with jibes like, 'If you are hungry, please come over. We have food here,'" a top BSF official (Gujarat Frontier) said

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...book.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOI

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If the briyani tastes good why not ?

I myself belong to lower caste.Army recruits not on the basis of religion or caste.It's purely corruption what has been happening here & also sahayak craaps that's going on since decades.I am happy that issues are coming out & lazy corrupt arses will be given proper treatment..Also the article has authenticity issue..

So don't derail the thread by bringing religion & all those BS.Cause if I start spewing such BS you will be a fart in hurricane..
Have a great day:tup:

You belong to a lower cast. That's a shame as to me you are an equal human being. No better than me not lower than me but exactly equal.
With reference to to the food I agree with you it's corruption and we must all feel for the soldiers as at the end of the day its them who pay the ultimate price.
Come to pakistan.I would be happy to have you at my home and you will see how great this country is. Nothing like what media portrays it. I lived studied and worked all my.life in the UK and now reside in pakistan. Amazing.place

Ok we are poor..
But we have 7 times more population & 11 times more GDP.:sick:

so the guy kept saving all his money while kids were dying of hunger, some rich guy he was

Its a fantastic gesture , sharing food at the border will please the moderates on either side and that aman shaman kind of brigade. There should be no taunting , as usual Indian Yellow journalism got it wrong.

Click a few selfies and post on i say , to the Indian Armed Forces , show them how much brotherhood and normalcy has returned.

so the guy kept saving all his money while kids were dying of hunger, some rich guy he was
LMAO You are no US or China..So mind your mouth..You are so poor to even count your poor..No census in last 20 years..

LMAO You are no US or China..So mind your mouth..You are so poor to even count your poor..No census in last 20 years..

like I said in my post, what good is money if you dont feed your kids.

You belong to a lower cast. That's a shame as to me you are an equal human being. No better than me not lower than me but exactly equal.
With reference to to the food I agree with you it's corruption and we must all feel for the soldiers as at the end of the day its them who pay the ultimate price.
Come to pakistan.I would be happy to have you at my home and you will see how great this country is. Nothing like what media portrays it. I lived studied and worked all my.life in the UK and now reside in pakistan. Amazing.place
Human or not I don't mind two penny opinion from a Pakistani.
Good or bad or worse India will be amazing to us Indian citizens like Pakistan to Pakistanis.
BTW factually there is no comparison between India & Pakistan to start with.

Back
Top Bottom