What's new

Pakistan Rangers taunt ‘hungry’ BSF jawans

I will say that it is my fault for sanctioning the bribe and not filing an RTI.
But I am a businessman living abroad and to me, the cost of time and delay is way more than 5 lakh. So yes, for me its much easier to pay off than seek justice. In a way I am part of the problem, but just wanted to give you an example of how loopholes in checks and balances are being exploited.
For me it may be a minor inconvenience, but imagine what the bloody common man must face!

You are not alone Sir ji! We all are the part of the problem. For quite sometime I am wrecking my head around this and I can think of few ways in which these issue can be managed and I am merely an untrained undergrad. Corruption is like diabetes, you cannot cure it but it is certainly possible to live normal life with a bit of lifestyle changes: Changes in our own lifestyle. There are few patterns around the world which keep the people honest, like: transparency, anti-monopoly, giving decision power to those who have Skin-in-the-game and so on.

I read about Chinese land reform from 1978 or so. A very simple idea based on Skin-in-the-game principle but it rooted out mis-reporting of produce and increased produce so much that it is considered as the reason of bringing out over 800 million Chinese out of poverty in 20 years. On the other hand USSR which never did it ended up in such a huge economic mess that it was broken. Chinese didn't have people with higher intelligence than Russians, they took one right step which changed the course of their history and weeded out corruption in land and agriculture. Fun-fact, it was initiated by a bunch of village farmers and few cadres of CCP.

Guys by the way How are our Jawans provided food who are serving at posts facing India. Or they cook there ?

I feel sorry for Indian soldiers. I am not sure whether BSF beg food from our extremely generous villagers as well.

I feel sorry for Indian soldiers. I am not sure whether BSF beg food from our extremely generous villagers as well.

I don't know whether you are Bangladeshi or Pakistani but it is our dignity and control on our forces that they remain on this side of the border. Otherwise the consequences of letting go these hungry tiger into your territory will be brutal. You may end up losing your chaddi and baniyan too and running towards UAE to ask sheikhs for money and play religion card. Old habits.

I don't know whether you are Bangladeshi or Pakistani but it is our dignity and control on our forces that they remain on this side of the border. Otherwise the consequences of letting go these hungry tiger into your territory will be brutal. You may end up losing your chaddi and baniyan too and running towards UAE to ask sheikhs for money and play religion card. Old habits.
Munnay, these hungry dayrh-pasli so-called soldiers of yours are hungry for food. They'll surely break through the border, but will be wagging the tails when our villagers start feeding them.

girlfeedspitbull.jpg

Embedded Inferiority Complex Is What Leads India's Surge To Become A Hegemony!!!!Mother India Is Ready To Sacrifice Its Own Children At The Alter Of Supremacy!!!!

Embedded Inferiority Complex Is What Leads India's Surge To Become A Hegemony!!!!Mother India Is Ready To Sacrifice Its Own Children At The Alter Of Supremacy!!!!

Yup.We have a severe inferiority complex ,
It is so severe that we have been accomplished a lots in tech and every other field .And also have a thriving economy .

May be an occasional joke passed on but as usual Indian media is blowing it big.

How Rangers offering BSF food makes ISI delighted? :confused:

BREAKING NEWS: "Kid fell of his bike in a village in Bihar, ISI suspected to be behind this attack"

On a serious note, their media needs a bogeyman to deflect their internal domestic problems. Nothing unites people more than hatred for an outsider, and ISI has been built up as the ultimate nemesis in their heads through constant media headlines similar to the one above. Just take a look at the comments in the OP linked comment section. Just shows how brainwashed a large section of their society has become.

Back
Top Bottom